Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

So, my Ace order got seized by customs. They are resending it, but don't resend other breeders seeds, so they are replacing the Green Mountain seeds with some other selections. No Purple Satellite this year... After hearing Neiko's results with Bubba Kush x Nepjam, I added that along with a couple of Thai Chi to make up the difference. Hopefully I'll have these in a week to two and then I can get on with over populating my grow rooms.
o_O

I think you'll love both those strains.
I was going to get Honduras Breeze but changed to Bubba Kush x Nepjam after the way you were talking about yours. It looks like their cut of Bubba Kush is where the extreme vigour is coming from in the crosses that utilize it.

This order seems to be a Nepjam focused one for me. I'm getting the aforementioned strains, along with Zamal Bliss, Orient Express x Nepjam, and straight feminized Nepjam as a freebie. I've also got Mauritius x Ethiopian and Old Timers coming to satiate my extreme sativa urges.

I'm disappointed I'm not going to get to check out Purple Satellite or the Pineapple Banana bud, but at least I have one of the building blocks for the Pineapple Banana bud already. ;)

I have the Nep Jam as well and I went with 20 Malawi x Panama regs (which I split with Overlord). We went in on like a $400 order and split it 50/50. I have the Purple Satellite but the Pineapple Banana bud was gone. I only wanted that one for the Mulanji so like you say, we're good there. If I find a good Purple Satellite I'll pass it on to ya and if you want any males I can clone and send you those too. I really do love that Bubba Kush x Nep Jam. Usually the excitement fades but not with this one. My only complaint with my phenotype was how leafy it was. I'll pop another and see if it is the same. It wanted to grow sticks with no branching so make sure you top and train for more tops or mold may be an issue. The buds are really dense.

I have the Nep Jam as well and I went with 20 Malawi x Panama regs (which I split with Overlord). We went in on like a $400 order and split it 50/50. I have the Purple Satellite but the Pineapple Banana bud was gone. I only wanted that one for the Mulanji so like you say, we're good there. If I find a good Purple Satellite I'll pass it on to ya and if you want any males I can clone and send you those too. I really do love that Bubba Kush x Nep Jam. Usually the excitement fades but not with this one. My only complaint with my phenotype was how leafy it was. I'll pop another and see if it is the same. It wanted to grow sticks with no branching so make sure you top and train for more tops or mold may be an issue. The buds are really dense.

The Nepjam was a freebie for me, but it seemed like something I should check out. I've been thinking more and more lately that I need to look into some Nepalese strains. I preferred the Nepalese leaning Bangi Haze I grew and when I was checking out the details again after seeing how they are using the purple cut of Nepjam, I realized it was bred to emphasize the Nepalese portion of the strain. It should grow outdoors here fairly easily as well.

I've actually got some Purple Satellite coming, so I should be good there. I should have plenty of time to pop a couple to run outdoors this year.

The dominance of the Bubba Kush vigour, helps reinforce the structure as well, which is a small single cola style. I'm going to have to pollinate your cut with at least several strains. I'm planning on Mulange, when I do the open pollination, I'm not certain of what else. Is there anything in my collection that would make an interesting cross? Maybe Ultra Dawg when I run a selection on the F2s I have...
:slide:

Friends in low places. UD seems to breed well with everything. Purple Malawi. PMxUD? WHat else do you have to breed with?
I'm not completely certain off hand. A good deal of the new gear in getting from Ace is feminized, so I won't have any males in those to play with. I'm thinking a nice extreme sativa may mix well with Bubba Hash.

UD makes a good F1 cross with purw sativas, but also with sativish hybrids. That’s the conclusion so far.

UD makes a good F1 cross with purw sativas, but also with sativish hybrids. That’s the conclusion so far.
It's a fairly worked line so even though it's a poly hybrid it seems to have F1 vigour in the crosses I've made so far with it.

The pheno I'm liking and that didn't hermie on me, of the Sinai x UD is set for harvest this coming weekend. I'm excited to see how it came out. The samples from the one that hermied have been good, but it was harvested about 3 weeks early. This other one I'm expecting good things from. It's a pretty good yielder as well, if it was trained for it.

When I run a selection on the F2s I think I'm going to pollinate a few other strains as well. Probably a few of these Ace fem lines I'm running. I may still have my Kerala going as well to pollinate. That could be interesting.

So, my Ace order got seized by customs. They are resending it, but don't resend other breeders seeds, so they are replacing the Green Mountain seeds with some other selections. No Purple Satellite this year... After hearing Neiko's results with Bubba Kush x Nepjam, I added that along with a couple of Thai Chi to make up the difference. Hopefully I'll have these in a week to two and then I can get on with over populating my grow rooms.
o_O
Damn brother.....sorry to hear that!

Damn brother.....sorry to hear that!
I guess it has been happening regularly with registered mail out of Spain. If Neiko hadn't warned me before hand I probably would have been freaking a bit over it.
Didn't you get some Zamaldelica Thai x Lebanese? Maybe give them a run? :cheer:;)
The Bubba Hash is a cut I got, I only have the one, but it's nice and vigorous and it's supposed to be some incredibly tasty smoke. I have yet to find a good pure indica to try crosses with. I think this may be a good one to test out.

The open pollination I'm doing is on the Mulange. I'm planning on throwing in several other cuts in with them when I do it, to pollinate them with the males as well.

I had completely forgotten about those. I need to do some housekeeping. Defrost my freezer and reorganize my seeds so I have a better idea of what I have. I'm sure I'll come across a few that I had forgotten about. I'm trying to get a collection of landrace strains to work with. It's getting there.

o_O

FYI, the last time I ordered from Ace I had requested shipping by Registered Mail and they sent me an email back saying that customs was siezing a lot of the registered mail packages and they recommended they ship by regular mail. I responded that, as long as they would guarantee shipment, that would be fine. I had only ordered Ace strains. They all got sent by standard mail with no issues.

They were very reasonable and helpful. The only thing that was a pain is that they won't resend other breeders seeds, but they will replace with their seeds, which I can understand their policy. Not a huge deal, it's not like I don't have seeds to pop in the interim. This hobby has definitely taught me patience.

I'm harvesting a Sinai x Ultra Dawg Saturday that I'm going to attempt to reveg. I'm planning on keeping the bottom branch and the two single buds that are the next node up. I would normally take her another week or two, but I'm thinking it may be easier to reveg her if I don't push her to the very end of her natural life span. She's in the window. Astringent lime scent on her.

The Mulange are coming along. The bottom left is a Jack Herer that I finally got to pop, after planting 4 seeds.
And P13 x Kerala because she's so photogenic.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom