Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

It is a beautiful plant. I love the look of all those thin fingered leaves pinwheeling around in the breeze.

It hasn't gone to crazy on stretch btw. It looks like it'll double in height maybe.

How long does your ThaiChi take to flower? Panama takes about 3 weeks longer than Kali China, so that should give us an idea of how long these will flower.

The Thai Chi window is 9-11. I think 11 is too long for my tastes. Im taking this one at 9....maybe. I planned on harvesting it today at 9 but we lost power so i don't know if I'll be able to or not. If I don't get to it today it'll have to wait until next weekend.

The Thai Chi window is 9-11. I think 11 is too long for my tastes. Im taking this one at 9....maybe. I planned on harvesting it today at 9 but we lost power so i don't know if I'll be able to or not. If I don't get to it today it'll have to wait until next weekend.
Nice, that's a lot quicker than I was expecting. I was thinking this Thai they used would be an extended flowerer. The Thai x Panama should be around 11-14 I would think. Mine is making bud sites but it is taking it's time doing so. I'm thinking it'll be close to two weeks, before it shows pistols. Mine is starting to get a bit of a creamy smell to it.

Bubba Hash out for a photo shoot today.
Her last drink was her 2nd Cat a few days ago. She's developing a lovely sweet loamy smell.

P13 outside. The other one and the Purple Satellites that are in another spot are going through their adjustment to the bugs. Once they come back around I'll get some pics of them.

That BH is out-freaking-standing. :yummy:
Thank you :Namaste:

Good genetics. It's got another 4 weeks yet before it's done. I'm excited to see how big the buds swell in that time.

@neikodog how heavy do you usually feed her? I've been doing Trans at 2ml per gallon of soil, but GE I've been sticking with 1ml. The sativas seem to do better at that rate, but I have a feeling this fat indica can take a lot of GE.

They’ll consume more nitrates for sure, cause there’s Bubba Kush in this line, which is a really heavy feeder. I’m waiting for cat window, but then I’m gonna probably use nitrates again.

Thank you :Namaste:

Good genetics. It's got another 4 weeks yet before it's done. I'm excited to see how big the buds swell in that time.

@neikodog how heavy do you usually feed her? I've been doing Trans at 2ml per gallon of soil, but GE I've been sticking with 1ml. The sativas seem to do better at that rate, but I have a feeling this fat indica can take a lot of GE.

I don't know if you can over feed it. Growing her in a 10 gallon I start with 15 ml transplant at flip then I usually get 1 growth @15 ml in before CAT's. CAT's I always give at 1ml/gallon of soil so 10 ml on those. After the CAT's I up the drenches to 20 ml until the end.

They’ll consume more nitrates for sure, cause there’s Bubba Kush in this line, which is a really heavy feeder. I’m waiting for cat window, but then I’m gonna probably use nitrates again.
I've never grown out a Bubba Kush before, but that's what I've been thinking. I've heard they are voracious. All these sativas I normally run are fairly lite feeders. A bit heavy on the N and they are clawing.
I don't know if you can over feed it. Growing her in a 10 gallon I start with 15 ml transplant at flip then I usually get 1 growth @15 ml in before CAT's. CAT's I always give at 1ml/gallon of soil so 10 ml on those. After the CAT's I up the drenches to 20 ml until the end.
Ok, so you're going 2ml per gallon after your cats. That's right where mine is and she seems to be begging for more. I think I'll step it up to 2ml the next two drenches, then see if she wants to go up to 3ml the following round. The Early Bubba Hash I ran was quite happy when I went heavy on the drenches. I was still establishing a baseline at the time though, so I don't remember how heavy I was feeding her.

:reading420magazine:

Garden looking wonderful Morglie! I am finally about to drop a Bubba Hash seed myself. Been waiting and looking forward to it for about a year and the moment is finally here :slide: I’ll be happy if it looks half as good as yours :)
Thank you! They are wonderfully easy plants to grow. And the sticky sweet loamy smell coming from it is divine. :yummy:

4 more weeks and I'll be sampling some. :slide:

Very nice. It looks to lean more towards the Thai side. That should be some great smoke. I broke one the mains on mine :(. There was a sliver of stem still left so I taped it but it's since kinda wilted so I don't think it will make it. I may end up cutting her other main off and let the 4 lowers take over.
I did the same thing to one of my Purple Satellites. I was bending the top two branches and broke one, so I just broke the other off as well, to give it a more even canopy.

Your plant will probably hardly break it's stride. This plant just wants to grow and grow. Definitely leaning towards the Thai side. I can't wait to try it. Out of all of the new cuts I'm growing currently, this is the one I'm most looking forward to trying.

This plant looks pretty wild I have to say :(

I changed my air flow today. I'm now ducting from my flower room, to the room that my grow area is nested in. This way, it will draw air from my veg room, which in turn will draw from the room in venting into. Normally. This room has been in the 70-80rh range since it's warmed up in the spring. It's now holding a steady 60% and 75f. Veg has dropped from 80% to 70% but was still 82f. I turned up the fan. It should bring things down a bit more in veg. If this works, my environment is on auto pilot. :slide:

The Mulanje got pollinated last night at lights out. 21 days of flowering today. I wanted to wait until both males were dropping pollen so that the seeds should be fairly even split between the two. The second one just started a couple of days ago.

The tall one is the strongest smelling but the squat one really catches the eye. I'm getting a bit of a chemical smell, like wet paint from them currently. I think I'm going to pull them out tonight and dust them again, just to make certain it sticks.

Back
Top Bottom