Most resinous strain?

Guy Cavallero

That pretty much says it all, I'm looking for everybody's opinion on what they believe is the most resinous strain? I'm looking to grow some plants specifically for Rick Simpson Oil, so I need a good healer and I need a good amount of resin.

If I remember correctly, RSO calls for high THC, mainly indica plants. Rick does not seem to believe CBD plays a part. I'm not so sure. Here's a couple of strains I've ordered, but not yet grown for your consideration:

BreederStrainTHC%CBD%
HumboldtSapphire Scout 27%0.1%
SeedsmanCream & Cheese22%18%

Both strains appear to be indica dominant hybrids.

The best results I've got from pressing flower was Gorilla Glue #4. Most 710. But, the plant was high maintenance and, to me, nothing special so I no longer run it.

Second, and I still run it (or have the genetics) is Purple Skunk Mass.

All I grow is for oil. I give away most/some of my flower, and press the rest. I've probably pressed 15 different strains to find the best ones.

Oil is where it's at. Once any flower is concentrated the %of THC goes way up. So would the CBD. So, even lame strains press out high numbers. It's the Terps that matter in the oil game, not the THC count.

Hope that helps. :volcano-smiley:

If I remember correctly, RSO calls for high THC, mainly indica plants. Rick does not seem to believe CBD plays a part. I'm not so sure. Here's a couple of strains I've ordered, but not yet grown for your consideration:

BreederStrainTHC%CBD%
HumboldtSapphire Scout27%0.1%
SeedsmanCream & Cheese22%18%

Both strains appear to be indica dominant hybrids.
I grew the Cream and Cheese...it was a vigorous plant...unfortunately I had to harvest early due to exceptionally high RH conditions.

Back
Top Bottom