Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

im kinda disappointed with my lemon skunks. too much side branching and they're kinda weak. but i won't judge too harshly till they're done.

looking forward to a smoke report on the LS.
looking great!

sup wheelo? yea dont judge them to soon, the one i have went thru hell and looks like its gonna give me at least an 0z. :rollit:
Wonderful update Mr GIA

That Strawberry looks edible ;)
:thanks: sonic for checkin on me, and the +reps very much appriciated. It feels good smoking and sharing your own product with friends and family.
Oooo! Buds look tasty!
hey Ms.Fox thanks for stopping by, would of loved to have you on board sooner. maybe you will catch the next one.:peace:
+reps for the nice plants bro
what did you notice about the GWS? like how it strecthes / buds
how it feeds?

im asking cuz im ganna be growing it soon
:thanks: for the rep phatblunt, the gws was so easy to grow, i just stuck to the feeding schedule for the foxfarms. feeding once a week. to be honest that plant was a fucking tree so stout, and not a yellow leaf or spot on her. I wish i had more to smoke but hey.. :peace:
niiiceeee i love it :D

whats up bobo88mk, thanks for the kind words.:smokin:

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

so, big and nice budz yami yami weed!:D
thanks cigo, i will go check out your grow again now. :peace:

:goodjob:Good for you MR. Growitall Those are some sweet looking buds.

appriciate it siscokid, they taste even sweeter. Im ready to try the Lemon Skunk now. :grinjoint:

It looks like all your hard work paid off, congratulations! Those buds look very tasty.

Peace and beautiful bud :hippy:

how did the thai skunk turn out? i got 3 of them and they are tall as hell with buds ever where butt not tight look kind of funny. how long did you let them flower them? o ya hell of a grow

Hey guys, the Lemon skunk finished about two weeks ago. I have been getting ready for the new semester coming up monday. so I have been away. the smoke was fantastic, the best of the garden. I was really happy to get 2 ounces dry from her. I gues the topping i did in the second week of flowering kinda paid off. the church bean was the only one that didnt germ, and i have a really nice Hawaiian snow clone that looked 100x better than the mother. So i guess you can call this a success I grew and harvested 6 out of 7 beans. Thanks for being there to awnser all my questions. and in abt a week i will start my bubblelicious seeds from Nirvana. :thanks: again and this journal is DONE!!!:ganjamon::rollit:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us Mr.growitALL. We're moving your journal to our Complete Journals Forum. If you have any photos of your harvest we'd sure love to see them.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine ;)

mr growitall, i hope i can have as mush success as u had this grow, it will be my first :nicethread:

thanks 311roller. stick around this fourm and you shouldnt have any problems bro.

thank you man. it turned out to be a male so i got rid of it. this was my first grow and i didnt want any seeds. i just finished 4 nirvana papaya's, and will start a new journal when my rocklock seeds come in.

Back
Top Bottom