MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Awesome news MM! I'm very happy about your turn around. Looking forward to your pic updates my friend.

You were right about the eating Doc.... as soon as I started forcing myself to eat more, I started feeling much better. Still keep getting really emotional waves passing over me, but they're getting fewer and farther spaced apart :)

I'm planning to keep this grow pretty simple like my last one, with just four plants possibly topped four times to produce 16 even colas. I'll be vegging for longer for larger plants and hopefully a better crop off fewer plants. I did consider a scrog, but with being unsteady on my feet and dexterity issues, it would only be a matter of time until I fell on it, so maybe a plan for the future :)

That sounds like a plan. Hope your dexterity will get back to normal soon. I wish you fast recovery. :Namaste:

Hey MM, I hope you are feeling better today. I've just caught up from being away.

I'm sending you some :green_heart: and some positive vibes my friend.

Hey M.F.... many thanks for the positive vibes... feeling a little better every day, but it's going to be a long journey :)

I've managed to get out and plant up the four plants in 56-litre Rhizopots containing 50-litres of soil this morning. I'm still waiting for a PSU for the new veg light strip from Budmaster, so they're currently sat under the 1200 G.O.D. light on low setting. Hopefully they'll survive and I can get this journal kick-started again soon :)

I'll stick some pictures up later, but the seedlings had been sat on a cold window sill for the last two weeks being badly neglected. The stalks were about 6 inches long, thin and very spindly. I've now buried them up to the cotyledons and hoping the powerful G.O.D. light doesn't shock them too much :)

I'll stick some pictures up later, but the seedlings had been sat on a cold window sill for the last two weeks being badly neglected. The stalks were about 6 inches long, thin and very spindly. I've now buried them up to the cotyledons and hoping the powerful G.O.D. light doesn't shock them too much :)

Here's hoping :goodluck:.

I would be careful not to let the stem get too wet and rot.

Here's hoping :goodluck:.

I would be careful not to let the stem get too wet and rot.

I was hoping the stems would eventually form roots, but I don't really have enough experience yet to say what will happen. The soil I'm using is very light for good drainage, so keeping my fingers crossed :)

I was hoping the stems would eventually form roots, but I don't really have enough experience yet to say what will happen. The soil I'm using is very light for good drainage, so keeping my fingers crossed :)

You have done the right thing and as your drainage is good rotting should not be a problem then.

Those are some great genetics, look after those ladies, it would be a shame not to maximize your yields, I have there Chemdawg.

I knew a few people coming off the Opiates not easy, and pretty bad symptoms, it can be done, stay vigilant.

Let see some Pics :).

Thanks Meta tron, I'm just hoping the initial neglect doesn't have any long-term effect on the plants.... why not get your ladies on here too? :)

I can honestly say that the last two weeks have been the most emotionally draining ever and for anyone considering using opiates for chronic pain.... don't, they don't work!

Hey M.F.... many thanks for the positive vibes... feeling a little better every day, but it's going to be a long journey :)

I've managed to get out and plant up the four plants in 56-litre Rhizopots containing 50-litres of soil this morning. I'm still waiting for a PSU for the new veg light strip from Budmaster, so they're currently sat under the 1200 G.O.D. light on low setting. Hopefully they'll survive and I can get this journal kick-started again soon :)

Hi MM, I had to put mine in the corners until they were at least a foot tall. These lights are super intense :):):)

Don't be laughing at these spindly specimens. They were neglected on a cold window sill for two weeks. The stalks were about six inches long and could no longer support themselves:

P1000602_Large_.JPG

To my complete surprise this morning, after potting up into 50-litres of soil in 56-litre rhizopots and 18 hours under the Budmaster G.O.D. light, all appears well so far:

P1000604_Large_.JPG

Close ups of each strain:

Blue Dream:

P1000606_Large_.JPG

Purple Trainwreck:

P1000605_Large_.JPG

Both plants have really perked up overnight, so all being well, this grow is go again :)

Here's the 3-gang Budmaster Orion 60-OD LED light strip still in the wrapping... I will be using this to veg the plants once the transformer and power lead arrive next week. It's a 3-gang version with 3 units linked together, using 60W of 54 x Osram SSL 80 family LEDs to replace a 300 Watt+ CFL/T5:

P1000603_Large_.JPG

You're not the only one to get spindly specimens MM. They seem nicely settled now though my friend. Onwards and upwards :thumb:.

Thanks MF, I didn't plan to ignore them for so long, but I'm sure that now the heat, light and soil are sorted, things will soon take off again :)

Life is starting to feel good again :)

Don't be laughing at these spindly specimens. They were neglected on a cold window sill for two weeks. The stalks were about six inches long and could no longer support themselves:

P1000602_Large_.JPG

To my complete surprise this morning, after potting up into 50-litres of soil in 56-litre rhizopots and 18 hours under the Budmaster G.O.D. light, all appears well so far:

P1000604_Large_.JPG

Close ups of each strain:

Blue Dream:

P1000606_Large_.JPG

Purple Trainwreck:

P1000605_Large_.JPG

Both plants have really perked up overnight, so all being well, this grow is go again :)

Here's the 3-gang Budmaster Orion 60-OD LED light strip still in the wrapping... I will be using this to veg the plants once the transformer and power lead arrive next week. It's a 3-gang version with 3 units linked together, using 60W of 54 x Osram SSL 80 family LEDs to replace a 300 Watt+ CFL/T5:

P1000603_Large_.JPG
Man my very first time growing back in 2011, I watered the plants everyday and they got like that. I was never able to recover them lol and they were auto's. I still getthem on the strains I care less about. They seem to have a cozy home now. Nice grow man! :Namaste:

Thanks HUM8OLDT... the last seedlings were put straight under LED and remained really squat, but these have suffered with the low light at this time of year. Hopefully there will be no lasting damage and a few days will see them take off again :)

Hi MM,

Nice recovery on the stretchers! That's exactly what I do with stretchers, bury them up to their necks and put some intense lighting on them. I noticed my Hawaiian Snow seedlings stayed very squat and I didn't have to do any training under the BM GOD. I just topped them twice. These are plants that have a reputation for being stretchy. There is something different about these BM GOD lights for sure. So far I haven't seen a really large yield with them, but with me, you, and LA all rocking them, we should start to see some pretty stellar results as we learn how to grow under the purple sun :):):)

Yes, I'm liking it! :thumb:

Hi MM,

Nice recovery on the stretchers! That's exactly what I do with stretchers, bury them up to their necks and put some intense lighting on them. I noticed my Hawaiian Snow seedlings stayed very squat and I didn't have to do any training under the BM GOD. I just topped them twice. These are plants that have a reputation for being stretchy. There is something different about these BM GOD lights for sure. So far I haven't seen a really large yield with them, but with me, you, and LA all rocking them, we should start to see some pretty stellar results as we learn how to grow under the purple sun :):):)

Yes, I'm liking it! :thumb:

I can't really comment on other lights having never used any others, but was really impressed with the results from the first grow... and even more impressed with the result of the results on pain and sleeping :) I think it's still early days with the GOD lights, give it a bit of time and experience and, like you say, we should start seeing stellar results :)

Back
Top Bottom