MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Well I'm almost back into the mix now :) I've been running GOD clusters in my cupboard for an age now, so I feel I'm getting to understand the GOD quite well. I've been doing small plants but been getting ok weight. So in a couple of months time when Ill be hitting flower under full 1200 GOD Ill be doing my best to showcase just what I believe these lights can do! :)

I'm glad to see you back growing LA.

Go L.A... is it possible to hit the same yields with soil as can be achieved with a hydroponics set-up? I know it will take longer, but can't find a reliable answer to this question....

For what it's worth, my current NLxBB Ladies in soil will be my biggest yield and I'm from a hydroponic background before joining 420. I would hazard a guess that hydroponics grows yield more because they are normally grown in big buckets allowing for more roots. Soil grows are in small pots so therefore less root space. More roots more fruits. And, hydroponics provides more air to roots than poorly structured soils.

Hi MM,

When I flowered in 5 gallon pots I yielded around 2-4 oz per plant growing in OLS. When I switched to 10 gallon pots (3 grows ago) I started yielding 7.5 - 8.5+ oz per plant growing in OLS. I don't use any bottled nutrients or boosters. All organic. I've seen 2 pounders grown in 30 gallon fabric pots using soil and bottled nutrients. Organic Living Soil is more work up front but there's no mixing, measuring, or PH adjustments needed.

Bigger pots = bigger harvest regardless of growing medium. However, you must use training methods to Max your yield.

Just topping and some super cropping can double your per plant yield. You'll notice most large harvests use large containers and fewer plants.

With our 5x5 tents and the GOD 1200s, we should easily be hitting the 2 lb. mark. LA will probably double or triple that lol. But for us mortals, 2 lbs is a number I would consider to be a great success.

Yes sir. That's totally doable. 4 plants at 8 oz each is 2 pounds. That shouldn't be a problem since I got the same weight using consumer grade LEDs.

You're making a happy man ever happier this week doc.... hopefully you'll be sticking around for a bit of advice when needed & I have a few secret ingredients from our chickens to add this time around :)

Hi MM,

When I flowered in 5 gallon pots I yielded around 2-4 oz per plant growing in OLS. When I switched to 10 gallon pots (3 grows ago) I started yielding 7.5 - 8.5+ oz per plant growing in OLS. I don't use any bottled nutrients or boosters. All organic. I've seen 2 pounders grown in 30 gallon fabric pots using soil and bottled nutrients. Organic Living Soil is more work up front but there's no mixing, measuring, or PH adjustments needed.

Bigger pots = bigger harvest regardless of growing medium. However, you must use training methods to Max your yield.

Just topping and some super cropping can double your per plant yield. You'll notice most large harvests use large containers and fewer plants.

With our 5x5 tents and the GOD 1200s, we should easily be hitting the 2 lb. mark. LA will probably double or triple that lol. But for us mortals, 2 lbs is a number I would consider to be a great success.

And there's the proof.

Well said Doc :thumb:.

Hey MM, I get the feeling this last week has been a real pick-me-up for you. Let's hope it continues buddy.

You're exactly right M.F. & I said the same to doc in a PM... it's funny how almost total strangers with random acts of kindness and good advice can have such an uplifting effect... I'm really grateful for all the advice from such knowledgeable individuals :)

Lol I ain't anything special. Just normally spend my life with my head in my plants is all! :)
Those numbers should be a piece of piss to be honest :) ill be going for 5 girls and aiming for over 15 a pop. Just using smaller fluxes with more vert given. :)
I'm actually getting excited again lol. Just being able to play with some new nutes and stuff is putting a smile back on my face! :)

I'm excited for you too L.A.... it will be a pleasure to be following along :)

Back
Top Bottom