Mrrobert420's 10x10 Grow Tent - Multiple Strains - Perpetual

I'll be here waiting for those answers to c526 & Hikers questions.

Hey Hiker when are you starting another journal? It's been 2 months now!!!!!!

c526, I'll bet you would rock a journal as well!!! As for me as soon as I can get a grow room set up I'll start one and let you guys know.

MR. ROBERT YOU ALREADY ROCK!!!!!

wow 60cal thanks for the kind words - Im trying my best, you all are to credit - so much help and support along the way from you all :)

Saw a fellow gardener with pineapple chunk so I had to stop in!
I love your set up, and my dream tent is one of those 12x12 gorilla tents discussed a little earlier; They really are head and shoulders above 90% of the other tents out there and you pay for it.

Being in socal myself, I gotta ask, how's your humidity this time of year? Im fighting a daily battle to stay above 25%

Whats up Robert! hows the weekend treating you? Sounds like everything is coming together nicely!

Whats up Greenthumb - Just hanging out at home enjoying some time off. Yes so far I am really please with this set up. I may need to upgrade my fans to 8 inch fans once I add another 2 - 600watt of lights in there. But right now I am really happy. I always looked at your journals and thought man having space like that is probly nice - Now I know it totally is!!! Makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable. Makes everything easier.............

Whats up Greenthumb - Just hanging out at home enjoying some time off. Yes so far I am really please with this set up. I may need to upgrade my fans to 8 inch fans once I add another 2 - 600watt of lights in there. But right now I am really happy. I always looked at your journals and thought man having space like that is probly nice - Now I know it totally is!!! Makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable. Makes everything easier.............

Yea its really nice, except for when you run out of space!! I've hit my capacity in the Flower tent. I used to be able to walk around comfortably in the flower tent, and now i have to crawl under plants just to go take pH and PPM readings and see the water temps in each reservoir. It sounds like a pain in the ass (and it is sometimes) but i was wasting SO MUCH usable growing space before not having the tent packed. Even if some of the plants dont produce a large yield, they at least produce something, and if i dont give it to a patient or a friend, i'll keep it myself and make some bubble hash or dry ice kief with it! Wasted space is wasted money. And lost money if you are a licensed producer!

If i moved the 4x4 table i have in there out, i have a 4x4 space to grow a 1lb chonger. But currently i'm wasting space growing 4 plants in a drip system and yielding the same amount. But i got my Monster RDWC that i'm building today that will fill up a 4x8 space in the tent and yield triple what i'm doing in the 4x4 tray. so I soon will have a bit of working space back when my plant count in the tent goes from 9 currently to the planned 4 plants i will be doing.

I TOO also need to get myself more light for the tent as the 4th 4x4 section does not have a 600w over top of it, only my weak ass Twilight LED pumping out 165w of LED watts to grow my 2x Girl Scout Cookies!! They are suffering let me tell you! Lady GT's OG kush that i have directly under its own 600w next to the Cookies is really loving it. It has an open reflector not a CoolTube, so it adds a few degrees C to the flower tent. I will be upgrading that to a Cooltube to have a total of 2400w of HPS flower power!

Hey, i'm just starting up two new Journals, one of them is another run in my grow box of a nice local stain i picked up some clones from a buddy of mine. Keep an eye on my signature, it will be updated very shortly!

Saw a fellow gardener with pineapple chunk so I had to stop in!
I love your set up, and my dream tent is one of those 12x12 gorilla tents discussed a little earlier; They really are head and shoulders above 90% of the other tents out there and you pay for it.

Being in socal myself, I gotta ask, how's your humidity this time of year? Im fighting a daily battle to stay above 25%

Hey Jinn, Always happy to have you :) - I wanted one of those tents soooo bad but just couldn't afford it..... maybe an upgrade later. My tent works but only one side of doors and not many options for venting - I would definitely pay for those extra perks . not to mention the quality of the material itself. I hear nothing other than its amazing. I have a supercloset which is made by the same group of people, although I don't like the set up of it, I must say anything they make is very very very sturdy. But like you say you PAY for it. Congrats on that tent, would love one :)

I hear you on humidity. just walked out there and checked 42% low and 58% high - that is only because of the rain we just got though and i pull a lot of outside air straight though the tent. Normally I aslo have a hard time getting past 30% - I guess its great for flower but soon im gonna try a humidifier. Just gotta wait for some upgrade funds.

Nice to talk with a fellow Californian - there are quite a few of us on here lol

Yeah the rain helped me a lot! I was able to keep my girls at 70% for 4 days or so thanks to it.
But to fight my low r/h Ive literally been hanging up wet towels and shirts in the tent and changing them out every few hours. Keeps me around 55% and its free.

And I think the socal numbers are fewer than the norcal growers here. But it is pretty cool knowing that someone else is doing what your doing, and could literally go the same places you do =p

Yea its really nice, except for when you run out of space!! I've hit my capacity in the Flower tent. I used to be able to walk around comfortably in the flower tent, and now i have to crawl under plants just to go take pH and PPM readings and see the water temps in each reservoir. It sounds like a pain in the ass (and it is sometimes) but i was wasting SO MUCH usable growing space before not having the tent packed. Even if some of the plants dont produce a large yield, they at least produce something, and if i dont give it to a patient or a friend, i'll keep it myself and make some bubble hash or dry ice kief with it! Wasted space is wasted money. And lost money if you are a licensed producer!

If i moved the 4x4 table i have in there out, i have a 4x4 space to grow a 1lb chonger. But currently i'm wasting space growing 4 plants in a drip system and yielding the same amount. But i got my Monster RDWC that i'm building today that will fill up a 4x8 space in the tent and yield triple what i'm doing in the 4x4 tray. so I soon will have a bit of working space back when my plant count in the tent goes from 9 currently to the planned 4 plants i will be doing.

I TOO also need to get myself more light for the tent as the 4th 4x4 section does not have a 600w over top of it, only my weak ass Twilight LED pumping out 165w of LED watts to grow my 2x Girl Scout Cookies!! They are suffering let me tell you! Lady GT's OG kush that i have directly under its own 600w next to the Cookies is really loving it. It has an open reflector not a CoolTube, so it adds a few degrees C to the flower tent. I will be upgrading that to a Cooltube to have a total of 2400w of HPS flower power!

Hey, i'm just starting up two new Journals, one of them is another run in my grow box of a nice local stain i picked up some clones from a buddy of mine. Keep an eye on my signature, it will be updated very shortly!

Yea Greenthumb you really use your space. Very packed. I feel you on the wasted space. My wife wants a nice walk way to see all around the plants. I told her that is going to be the most expensive walkway she has ever walked on. I said the same thing hahaha I would rather crawl around than waste the space. Luckily my reservoir is outside the tent so that makes taking my readings pretty easy and really keeps my temps down on the cold garage floor. Water just moves in for 15-30 mins a few time a day and backout into the colder garage which stays about 70 F right now - Cant wait for a little cooler temps but ill take it over this crazy summer heat we just had.

Sounds like your gonna have a nice system worked out. I love your journals cuz you always have so much going its awesome. Man I love that Girl Scout Cookie Strain - Poor babies only getting 165w so sad hahahaha lmfao :) - My GSC I am growing is probly my favorite strain I have at the moment - That's without smoking it of course although I have picked it up from the clinic before. It just such a beautiful looking flower.

Im sure your GSC will forgive you - They know you love them anyways hahaha:circle-of-love: at least that's what I tell my girls hahah

Yeah the rain helped me a lot! I was able to keep my girls at 70% for 4 days or so thanks to it.
But to fight my low r/h Ive literally been hanging up wet towels and shirts in the tent and changing them out every few hours. Keeps me around 55% and its free.

And I think the socal numbers are fewer than the norcal growers here. But it is pretty cool knowing that someone else is doing what your doing, and could literally go the same places you do =p

I thought about that but didn't know how effective it was. I would assume these are like beach size towels - Maybe that's an idea ill try in the mean time. thanks for the tip :)

Yea socal numbers are for sure lower at least from my experience, Yea its not like there are THAT many hydro stores around here. And even fewer good ones that don't destroy your wallet lol........

made a video - posting to youtube right now - just so you can get a better feel - stay tuned

sorry video cut off at the end lol - not enough memory will need to clear my phone storage lol......

[video=youtube;wrlwVRLg-j4]
[/video]

Awesome video man!
You should do a hempy with that hindu kush. Since you use hydro nutes anyway. Just pic up some perlite/vermiculite at homers, and a 3.5gal bucket.

Awesome video man!
You should do a hempy with that hindu kush. Since you use hydro nutes anyway. Just pic up some perlite/vermiculite at homers, and a 3.5gal bucket.

I actually like that idea Jinn - I may do that - does it work pretty good?

I actually like that idea Jinn - I may do that - does it work pretty good?

Well, you saw my girls, thats what I did. Im using coco/perlite, but you can use all perlite, or perlite and vermiculite.
Gov, and too old, catman and many more have perlite hempy buckets going right now too.
It's cheap, pest free, and reusable.

With all that space in the tent, why dont you try every growing method possible? haha

Toss a Capn-Style flowering station under a 600w over in a corner and watch it trump all your other harvests!

Do a hempy SOG in the other corner.. your EnG system in the middle and a soil plant in the 4th corner.. All you need is a little tunnel beneath the canopy to get around anyways!!

Well, you saw my girls, thats what I did. Im using coco/perlite, but you can use all perlite, or perlite and vermiculite.
Gov, and too old, catman and many more have perlite hempy buckets going right now too.
It's cheap, pest free, and reusable.

yea I have been going over your journal in the meantime in more detail as I was a little late to your party :)

seems like an efficiently cheap way of doing it - sounds great thank you for the advice!!

With all that space in the tent, why dont you try every growing method possible? haha

Toss a Capn-Style flowering station under a 600w over in a corner and watch it trump all your other harvests!

Do a hempy SOG in the other corner.. your EnG system in the middle and a soil plant in the 4th corner.. All you need is a little tunnel beneath the canopy to get around anyways!!

I have been looking at Capn-style since you introduced it to me - I like it - Sounds like an idea - Your very persistent in that recommendation. I would have to be a fool not to give it a shot.

Its so exciting having room to try multiple ways as it takes so dang long to get through a harvest!

I have been looking at Capn-style since you introduced it to me - I like it - Sounds like an idea - Your very persistent in that recommendation. I would have to be a fool not to give it a shot.

Its so exciting having room to try multiple ways as it takes so dang long to get through a harvest!

Anyone who has seen his harvests, and how much he pulls from one single plant under ONE 600w HPS, would be crazy not to try it at least once. Its almost too easy. The water pump does all the watering for you. you just have to stick to the nutrient recipe and use a beneficial tea once a week and you wont have much to worry about, just what to do with all the buds you will have!

U
Anyone who has seen his harvests, and how much he pulls from one single plant under ONE 600w HPS, would be crazy not to try it at least once. Its almost too easy. The water pump does all the watering for you. you just have to stick to the nutrient recipe and use a beneficial tea once a week and you wont have much to worry about, just what to do with all the buds you will have!

Sounds like this will be my next project :).

Back
Top Bottom