Shrute's 600w Grow Cabinet - Multiple Strains

quite possibly if i pick up some more, just PM me
:smokin:. the dude had a bunch of feminized seeds from the web and i bought a few strains but i already popped em. Ill post an update with pics when they emerge from the coco.

Chill let me know what can you pick up and we can arrange something, mine aren't feminized seeds, but had 6 females out of 8 grown plants. And they aren't looking so bad. I have 2 strains one is a from seed bank the other just pick it up in Jamaica this January, so they are mystery seeds, but the weed I took 'em from was some good good stuff, It wasn't sinsemilla and it was still a great high. So let me know.

btw, How is that pineapple???

btw, How is that pineapple???

The pineapple is great!! :grinjoint: its in a jar right now curing, I pulled buds at different times so idk my yield but it was probably somewhere short of a quarter oz. It's a nice head high, I'm glad i decided to grow it out :yummy:

Whats up everyone!!!

I've snapped some pics yet again! This time there is a little more color though...

IMG_117211.JPG
IMG_116414.JPG

That is the cola of the Critical Hog that I decided to cut, while leaving the other buds to continue ripening. It was revealing some color too as you can see in the pictures.

Next I've got a picture of the grape gum main cola which is getting pretty large!! :thumb:

Screen_Shot_2013-04-05_at_6_58_24_PM.png

Im hoping that plant finishes in the next 2-3 weeks because a number of the leaves are dying and I can't seem to give her what she wants. The bud itself on the other hand is forming and fattening phenomenally. On a side note, I popped some new seeds :) Blue Himalayan Diesel from Short Stuff Seeds, Blue OG by G13 Labs, Blue Venom by G13 Labs, and Northern Lights x Skunk from World of Seeds.
I popped one feminized seed of each, and I'm gonna pray for the best!

peace!!! :peace: :allgood:

Doesn't look like my NL x Skunk or blue OG want to pop... hopefully tomorrow! :wood:

Blue Venom and Blue Himalaya Diesel are both alive and kickin'

Im at kind of a delay because my NL x Skunk and Blue OG never popped. LAME! thats never happened before except with a bag seed. To make up for the loss, I germinated Afghan Haze 33 from CH9 Seeds, a Chemdog from Greenhouse Seed Co, and a Amnesia Lemon from Barneys. Hopefully they all emerge from the coco, ill keep them a little further from the light this time so the top doesn't dry out. I also threw my Cum Laude into 12/12 and transplanted it into a 2l. I screwed up the transplant and lost about a quarter of the roots but i have no doubt it will pull through. Ill post pics soon! Peace!

:thumb: :peace::smokin::allgood::rollit:

the Grape gum is looking super Bro keep up the good work. I got some feminized seeds too, and after looking at your pineapple express I decided to get one.
NYC Diesel
White Domina
Trainwreck
Tahoe OG Kush
Sensi Star
Pineapple Express
Lavender
Claustrum
Chemdawg
Cannalope Kush

the Grape gum is looking super Bro keep up the good work. I got some feminized seeds too, and after looking at your pineapple express I decided to get one.
NYC Diesel
White Domina
Trainwreck
Tahoe OG Kush
Sensi Star
Pineapple Express
Lavender
Claustrum
Chemdawg
Cannalope Kush

You'll love the pineapple, it is some great herb and a fun plant to grow!! Everything on that list sounds dank, especially the lavender... yum! :thumb:

Nice lookin gals there matey!!
Hopin they all do their thing and bulk up for ya!! Grape gum looks ok and also your Critc Hog.. Me likey trich packed nugs:)
Anyways will drop in soon and chek out ya good lookin garden.. Later pal, Smokemup

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, ill get to taking some garden pics soon. I chopped my grape gum and hung it up to dry yesterday, a small portion of the trichomes went amber so i decided it was time to go down. It smelled great as i was trimming, but it literally has no smell right now in this stage of drying. Hopefully a nice cure will bring the sweet funk back. Speaking of curing, my Critical Hog is already smelling DANK after a short 2 week cure. Im definitely gonna be toking some all day tomorrow in celebration of 420!!!! :thumb::420::lot-o-toke:

Ive got some pictures of the Critical Hog for ya, and I'm working on the smoke report

Screen_Shot_2013-04-19_at_7_05_59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2013-04-19_at_7_05_31_PM.png

Hello all! I think I am about ready to conclude this grow and move on. Recapping, i would have done many things different. I should have vegged my plants for longer, and topped/lsted/supercropped. I do love the coco+perlite mix though, the buds have a great flavor and smell after only about 5 days of cure! It was definitely an easy medium to work with for a beginner such as myself. I do not have dry weights (no scale), but the Ripper seeds Grape Gum yielded the best and provided me with the most potent meds. Maybe i didn't let my other plants go long enough... anyways I'll post a picture of the dried Grape Gum and stay on the look out for smoke reports and my next grow journal!
IMG_120818.JPG

I would like to thank you all for following the journal and giving your input throughout the course of these ladies lives. I wish i could share her buds with you!!!
PEACE!!
:thumb::peace:

(heres a quick sneak peak of my next journal, a cum laude 2 weeks into flower)
IMG_120720.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom