Murz's CherryPopping 1stTime BagSeed Grow!

Are you fertilizing all of them the same? Looks like it could me that the soil is hot, rich nutes, and or they are getting a touch too much N. Possibly the early signs of nitrogen poisoning? Just my best first guess.

also, you guys notice the warped leaves that pretty much all of them have on atleast the first set of true leaves?? whats that all about man? lol idk if i'm like micromanaging my grow too much or what? i dont wanna mess this up, but also i know they're WEEDS and they could pretty much grow themselves, i just want the best outcome for the effort i put in ya know?

i thought i might be over watering a bit. i should wait til the soil is 100% dry huh? like every other day? i've been watering like everyday and occasionally i'll spray a fine mist of water on the leaves, is that a no no??

gotcha, i'll switch to the finger test/once every 2 days water...when do you guys think i should transplant into bigger pots? i figure i got about another week or two and these girls will be growin out those lil pots, they pretty much double in size every 3 days.

Twisting can be caused by heat and not enough air circulation. Id check your Ph and keep that in order. I wouldn't say it was a nute problem and your pot size doesnt seem to be a factor. in the size of pot you are using, I would suggest watering around 200-300ml and do that every other day. maybe even less.possibly 150ml.

Now might i suggest something, Taking plants outdoors when you are doing an indoor grow is risky. if you leave a plant out for a prolonged period of time, you run the risk of bug infestation. Just becareful when doing that.

Since you read through my thread you can tell I worried a lot throughout my grow. A little bit of advice is if your plant it getting big and the tips are yellowing and you cant find a solution, transplant to a bigger pot with new soil. It helps.

I'll follow the rest of your grow and I will help as much as I can. I am still on my first grow and I have a lot to learn but I will help when i can:thumb:

seen you in TOG's journal, thought i'd come check you out, looks like your startin off nice man!!! and thats what sup that came up on the light, shit looks nice!!! doin a good job man, just keep doin what your doin!!! if you gotta minute check out my first grow journal, its got alot of info that can help you out.. and im subbed for sure.. :tokin:

Well might I suggest some Nutes if you are on a budget. Technaflora: Recipe for success is a great kit. SuKa and I are using it. Seems to be working. They give a pretty good feeding guide. Later on you might wanna adjust it yourself and come up with your own formula but its a kit that wont break the bank. It will run ya about 40 bucks. Can't go wrong for the price.

new soil for the transplant, instead of the seed starting soil i was using previously, guy at the hydro store said this is just as good as FoxFarms Ocean Forest but it was 1/2 the price.
DSCF0810.JPG

Recipe for Success Starter Kit by: Technaflora, thanks ThatOneGuy!:high-five:
DSCF0808.JPG

and a single group shot of the girls(i hope) #1 on the right, #2 in front, #3 in back, and #4 on left.
DSCF0809.JPG

The recipe for success kit said for transplanting to spray foliage once with THRIVE ALIVE B-1 GREEN. and then immediately after transplanting to feed a mixture of SUGARDADDY & ROOT 66 to produce lush vegetative growth, induce aggressive root development, and to reduce translant related stress. It said to use 2tsp each for one gallon water, but i cut that in half and used 1tsp each for a gallon...number 4 was lookin a little droopy after the transplant, but hopefully they all perk up soon! I'm glad I transplanted today because they were all beginning to become root bound in those tiny 1.5liter pots. I gotta pick up two more of the big black pots tomorrow so they're all in the same size pot, i just ran outta money and could only afford 2 today lol :oops:

Haha good to see another on the Technaflora train! Might i suggest if you do plan on doing a foliar feed. Do it when the lights go out or about to go out. Light will degrade it and possibly cause burn. I also wouldnt foliar feed too much if it isnt necessary. I have done it probably twice the whole time ive had this kit and my plants are doing great.

Money is always my issue xD. Im kinda in debt with my friend because of growing but it will pay for itself when i get some quality bud. :thumb:

for sure i hear ya, surprisingly i've only spent prolly$75-$100 on the entire grow thus far, and i really don't think i'm gonna need much else...so the thrive alive b-1 green i'm like never going to use again accoording to the mixing chart??? thats kinda dumb. i got a whole bottle of it...lol

I was thinking the same thing my friend, i'm going to pick up 3 more CFL's like the one i already have(shown below) most likely tomorrow. My long term goal is to pick up another 105w for my hood(as it holds two, but I only have one bulb) but that might take a little while. Here are some pics I took about 4 hours after the transplant/1st feed, they are looking perkier and greener than ever! Transplant was a success!

DSCF0812.JPG

DSCF0822.JPG

DSCF0820.JPG

DSCF0817.JPG

DSCF0819.JPG

I plan on watering with straight water at least once if not twice(2-3 days in between each water) before I start the vegetative stage feeding schedule of B.C. Boost, B.C. Grow, Thrive Alive B-1 RED, MagiCal, & SugarDaddy once a week(or FEED-WATER-WATER-FEED-ect...)...

Back
Top Bottom