My auto purple what's goin' on

Marlin2

Hi guys this my auto purple I don't know what is going with this one the buds aren't clumping together yet the leaves are looking funny does anyone have any idea on what's goin' on I'm thinking about ripping it and making oil out of it
IMG_20210502_112538.jpg
IMG_20210502_112534.jpg

Hi guys this my auto purple I don't know what is going with this one the buds aren't clumping together yet the leaves are looking funny does anyone have any idea on what's goin' on I'm thinking about ripping it and making oil out of it
IMG_20210502_112538.jpg
IMG_20210502_112534.jpg
Hey @Marlin2 how are you my friend.
Cute lady.
You have posted in wrong spot ill get it moved for you.
Your girl looks like she is revegging, single blade funky leaves.
Check your light timer and and tent for leaks.
Your pistols are red so she is at the end. Oil or butter might be good?
Bill

Hey bill thanks for letting me know what you think is wrong with it ,and by the way I'm a guy
Ok .
Cute girl was referring to the plant not you.
Where is Qld?
Bill

Hey bill thanks for letting me know what you think is wrong with it ,and by the way I'm a guy
Hold on @Marlin2 I just noticed your title. Is it an auto?
If it is then I was completely wrong in my diagnosis.
Bill

Well wat do U think about it the leaves did look like it had a potassium deficiency coz they have gone like there burnt and they curl at the tips but it looks like it is coming back around

The great down under Aussie land ,I've had people think that I'm a girl because of my pic they see my wife and think it's her that they are replying to
Queensland i get it.
What are you feeding her? What is she growing in. Some of the leaves look really dark are you still giving nitrogen?
I can't find the pic you referred too? Just a red M.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom