My Blueberrys are looking a little weird

Fietchen

Hi,

i need a litte Help my Blueberrys looking not so Helathy what you think? This are Regular Seeds and i am becareful this time this Seeds are not cheap so i don't want doing some think wrong here.

I Grow them in Coco with General Hydroponics Nutes and some cal/mag. I feeding all of them with a EC of 0.7 it's to low my Nutes?

IMG_20190730_090427.jpg

Hi,

i need a litte Help my Blueberrys looking not so Helathy what you think? This are Regular Seeds and i am becareful this time this Seeds are not cheap so i don't want doing some think wrong here.

I Grow them in Coco with General Hydroponics Nutes and some cal/mag. I feeding all of them with a EC of 0.7 it's to low my Nutes?

IMG_20190730_090427.jpg
Those look great!

Hi,

IMG_20190730_090427.jpg

[/QUOTbeing brand new is nerve wracking i know. But water her, feed her and walk away.

My blueberry tended to look like that early on then I overwatered.

My blueberry tended to look like that early on then I overwatered.

I Grow in Coco and it's impossible to overwater "if the Container have a good drainage" my Cups are well prepared with Holes and the Water can drop out very easy. I increase the EC to 1.2 that's OK i think because they defenetley not looking overfeeded. Cal/mag i give 0.3 EC of them to 0.9 EC of Base Nutes..

I am an expirienced Grower but this Beans are expensive that's why i am litte in over worry xD

Back
Top Bottom