How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

Guy's a guy from a German forum say i have to stop this Grow and harvest her what you think? I don't think it's a good idea maybe she is a freak plant but she has to finish in some form why harvest know shit of her?

finish it out on 12/12. it's clearly not a strong auto. you are dealing with a lousy set of genetics. it can't figure out if it's a photo or an auto. finish it as a photo and watch like a hawk for nanners. they like to hermie when they go long.

we are starting to see more problem autos. it's not just your grow. there area far too many quick buck canna cowboy breeders now. there's more problems now even in femmed photo plants.

Sorry to butt in, but I'm new here. Clear? Doesn't that mean that the Buds aren't ready yet?

usually milky or a mix of milky and a small percentage of amber is preferred. there are also folk here who run old school, and still judge just based on the pistils and plant maturity.

I will trim just the Tops (hopefully they swell up) then the rest i make Bublle ore so.
I agree with bluter give it time on 12/12 really u should see some difference in a week. I also agree with dodgy seeds all 3 of mine have been different. I wouldn't say its nothing to do with u one of mine has a thin top bud its just loads of swollen calyx I will only get about 1oz from the whole plant but it looks like the best bud ive grown

I belive she changes a bit Buds need to get more support from wire lol I hope she will be a good Quality one maybe with fluffy buds but it's OK as long she has a good Quality.

What you think

IMG_20230923_194756.jpg
IMG_20230923_194726.jpg
IMG_20230923_194732.jpg
IMG_20230923_194719.jpg
IMG_20230923_194705.jpg
IMG_20230923_194700.jpg

I just saw this and figured it might help you feel better. Another guy with a plant like yours.

Come on Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Hi pal I have already commented here my plants not revegging it was in the corner of my tent for 10 weeks I had 3 others that took all the room its also in about 6ltr of coco instead of 12ltr here is another pic of the same plant its also only the top that looks strange
IMG_20230920_144044 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230923_125002 - Copy.jpg

Good morning

I reduced the Ec to 0,8 but you don't think feeding her PK is not a good idea? Why not?
Why would feeding PK be a good idea? Do you know what mineral ratios optimal and what's already in the mix? Otherwise you're just "shooting in the dark".

Why would feeding PK be a good idea? Do you know what mineral ratios optimal and what's already in the mix? Otherwise you're just "shooting in the dark".
According to every grow guide with canna u feed PK 13/14 week 5 of flower my buds always taste nice and are fat I feed early on with autos and a little towards the end it fattens the buds up and increases THC if it was me I would give it a little PK I say each to there own on that one

According to every grow guide with canna u feed PK 13/14 week 5 of flower my buds always taste nice and are fat I feed early on with autos and a little towards the end it fattens the buds up and increases THC if it was me I would give it a little PK I say each to there own on that one
First thing I tell new growers is to not follow manufacturers recommendations and better read up on optimal mineral ratios growing Cannabis according to science.

It's another thing with manufacturers marketing and feeding schedules, they want you to use as much as possible of their products for profit.

Cannabis need low to moderate levels of P in flower, not high amount according to marketing and manufacturers bloom "boosters".

First thing I tell new growers is to not follow manufacturers recommendations and better read up on optimal mineral ratios growing Cannabis according to science.

It's another thing with manufacturers marketing and feeding schedules, they want you to use as much as possible of their products for profit.

Cannabis need low to moderate levels of P in flower, not high amount according to marketing and manufacturers bloom "boosters".
It only costs £14 for a 250ml bottle of pk and it lasts me about 2 and a half grows that's £5.60 each grow its not breaking the bank I only use 1ml per ltr and use when I see the plant needs it. My last auto one of them was huge I only used a 400w hps for 80% of the grow I don't disagree with low p in flower I go by look. U also no a lot more than me about nutes i didn't no what ec was until nearly 2 years ago ive learned a lot looking at problem plants on here and searching web. I was thinking about trying to grow one of my plants next time with canna mono nutes so I can control N in flower as I think canna coco has to much N for flower my plants look dark green the most I use is 2ml per ltr A B half feed I will research mineral ratios then lower a little for autos or do u no any nutes that are different for veg and flower that are descent for coco

It only costs £14 for a 250ml bottle of pk and it lasts me about 2 and a half grows that's £5.60 each grow its not breaking the bank I only use 1ml per ltr and use when I see the plant needs it. My last auto one of them was huge I only used a 400w hps for 80% of the grow I don't disagree with low p in flower I go by look. U also no a lot more than me about nutes i didn't no what ec was until nearly 2 years ago ive learned a lot looking at problem plants on here and searching web. I was thinking about trying to grow one of my plants next time with canna mono nutes so I can control N in flower as I think canna coco has to much N for flower my plants look dark green the most I use is 2ml per ltr A B half feed I will research mineral ratios then lower a little for autos or do u no any nutes that are different for veg and flower that are descent for coco
Canna mono is really nice in automation running small peristaltic dosing pumps to each nutrient solution. There's endless possibilities really for that system when it comes to automation.

Everything has its place. I use MPK(monopotassium phosphate, pure PK) for cuttings and when I need to cut Nitrogen down in late flower. It's added in almost any nutrient formula.

Cheers!

Next problem here

The Buds bending to the side and i have no idea how to support them it's nearly impossible to reach the Buds.. This Grow is a Nightmare! I don't think how to handle her Mold will follow when the Buds touching other Buds...

I completely cutting all Feeding back only water from know the Plant has enough in her leafs etc.. What you think about that? I belive it's better not give any Nutrients anymore?

IMG_20230926_191311.jpg
IMG_20230926_191300.jpg
IMG_20230926_191254.jpg
IMG_20230926_191247.jpg
IMG_20230926_191241.jpg
IMG_20230926_191234.jpg

Next problem here

The Buds bending to the side and i have no idea how to support them it's nearly impossible to reach the Buds.. This Grow is a Nightmare! I don't think how to handle her Mold will follow when the Buds touching other Buds...

I completely cutting all Feeding back only water from know the Plant has enough in her leafs etc.. What you think about that? I belive it's better not give any Nutrients anymore?
I would keep feeding if its falling its growing well if it gets real heavy u will get a lot of bud

Back
Top Bottom