How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

Good roots!

Got it on "colonized" - thank you for the clarification.

Re. CO2 - I'd like to try that but I don't have a sealed room so I'm not sure there is a way to do it. I'm open to suggestions if you have experience with that - CO2 in a small tent that's not in a sealed environment.
Those roots were crazy, the right side goes down for 6' I had to lift the pot all the way above my head and then the roots were as tall as me.
Good stuff the only thing is, well yeah it's lab stuff.. there's a lot of bottles, a lot of measuring and a lot of hauling water.. holy cow.
The current method is pretty much cruise control in comparison, set & forget.

No haven't played with CO2 as I don't want another meter and whole system to operate.. one of those bags does pique my interest though.. so you got something off gassing in the tent it's not enough to apply higher intensity but just to know there's "plenty" of that for the plants available as well :)
hmm but if I get a CO2meter and stick a temperature probe in the soil and in the res then I know all parameters. I'm kinda running half hydro as I have soil but also a res and hydroton and two different sets of roots.

I've been trying to compare the latest pictures with page 3 and 5 .. and yeah they have done something.. but very slow and little, but you've only changed the light recently. so yeah..
And you're at day 111 crazy.

You definitely overdosed the plant with something, food, light, training.. cause you created a mutated hulkish freak
You think guy's she not finish what you would do know? I think this genetics sucks ore this Pheno I grow lot of plants but this never happen.

I think i stop nutes

I think maybe sometimes things get lost in translation? I could try auf Deutsch as I have a Mutti as well, only my writing kinda sucks :confused:

I like the plan where you already set up another tent for vegging.
If the smell is great, you should try to keep her running to see where she will get and you might get something off her, but you are already fighting mould so I don't know how long you'll be able to keep going.
If you see new mouldy patches coming up you have to cut her down as that's just a losing battle.

I think maybe sometimes things get lost in translation? I could try auf Deutsch as I have a Mutti as well, only my writing kinda sucks :confused:

I like the plan where you already set up another tent for vegging.
If the smell is great, you should try to keep her running to see where she will get and you might get something off her, but you are already fighting mould so I don't know how long you'll be able to keep going.
If you see new mouldy patches coming up you have to cut her down as that's just a losing battle.

No that's a misunderstanding... Mold only some lower buds between all the Popcorn because no air gets to the lower part i have to cut more popcorn later this day for better airflow.

That's a lower part looks reevegged

Screenshot_2023-09-29-22-53-05-007_com.opera.browser.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-29-22-53-08-907_com.opera.browser.jpg

you've got foxtailing but it's tied up in a stress reaction related to the reveg. it looks like you've got some poor sativa dominant genetics that didn't breed well at all in to an auto. sativas are more prone, and in wonky auto genetics and you've got a perfect recipe.

i doubt you're overlit.

lighting is only one component of a few things that need to be present for foxtailing, i think you may have a few. the big one is always genetics. i consistently run big light and have seen foxtailing before, mine still get chonky even with it.

i'd toss those genetics and grow some proper photo plants. autos will always give you more trouble than a photo. i kinda hate to say it but you may have lost this grow already.

a lot of that is just the plant not being able to support the weight of the buds. the real thing to watch is the condition of the buds themselves. the branches can always be supported.

a lot of that is just the plant not being able to support the weight of the buds. the real thing to watch is the condition of the buds themselves. the branches can always be supported.
Yeah it's a good sign that she's finally putting on some weight. Cheers!

Yeah i will watch for a support but it's nearly impossible to support the buds inside the tent i can't reach the part behind lol it's a freak... They getting heavyer and the Branches are soft lol

I harvest her today.... Good Lord what a Stressful Grow but i belive i harvest some good stuff yeah it's fluffy but also some good spots but also lot of crap. I belive it's worth waiting so long so trichomes looks Milky not so much clear anymore.

This will be a great Hash Plant also!

IMG_20231020_112930.jpg
IMG_20231020_112924.jpg
IMG_20231020_112340.jpg
IMG_20231020_112326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom