How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

I would keep feeding if its falling its growing well if it gets real heavy u will get a lot of bud
The amount of bud is kinda insane.. he filled a 2,6'x2,6' area with that auto.
They are a bit foxtaily but they are with many and they get pretty chonky lower on the branch.
I feel it's looking up, finished it will be a sight to behold.

I'd cut the light cycle back to 11 hours of daylight, maybe even down to 10 hours. That would help.

:Namaste:

The amount of bud is kinda insane.. he filled a 2,6'x2,6' area with that auto.
They are a bit foxtaily but they are with many and they get pretty chonky lower on the branch.
I feel it's looking up, finished it will be a sight to behold.

Holy Shit hahahaha you think i have to feeding her???

Helping in what?
Help in finishing. It slowed down a little, but it's time to end it. Switching to less daylight will speed things up.

Well yeah she still has a lot to flower so she needs food.
And well I hope I does seem all a bit thicker and hairier so if that finishes each fox will be something and since there's like a 100 coming off each branch.. that will be something.

But we're not there yet, as Bluter says gotta look out she might go bananas and seed herself.

It's a interesting Grow for sure! I feeding her mild 1 Ec with litte PK 0,25ml / Liter

I watching the Drain of this Plant when it Jumps high i know she need less nutrients but yes i also belive it's to early for flushing her but some growers say she has enough food in herself maybe true but the Buds are not swelling up so she need some pk i belive

I supporting the falling Buds with Bamboo sticks and soft wire tie she looking better know and i will continue that tomorrow.

IMG_20230927_015434.jpg
IMG_20230927_015453.jpg
IMG_20230927_015259.jpg
IMG_20230927_015217.jpg
IMG_20230927_015220.jpg
IMG_20230927_015434.jpg

IMG_20230927_015204.jpg

IMG_20230927_015157.jpg

Some Grower say that the unstable Buds comes from to much PK he say the structure of the stems getting weak and soft from the PK true?

Some Grower say that the unstable Buds comes from to much PK he say the structure of the stems getting weak and soft from the PK true?

no.

keep feeding balanced nutes right until chop. you don't need to go to water only ever.

I have to cut the down part it's very shitty no air between the buds i have to cut down a lot and will continue tomorrow that's not good there are mold spots between the Buds on a plant you see that? In all my Growing Years that's never has happened I hope the complete plant will not Mold it looking not good! I need to clean more between the buds down there it's sick!

IMG_20230928_185606.jpg
IMG_20230928_185419.jpg
IMG_20230928_185414.jpg

Some people say she is shitty and have to harvest bevore everythink molds but I have to wait 2-3 weeks and hope for a wonder. What your opinion here is this normal?

Ah frack...that's no good.
Too much you pushed everything too much, the plant, the space.
It was going to be challenging to finish as she was already going so long.

How much power do you have in the lights?

320w for 12h

Guy's what you think do you think the same think?

I've written earlier that my opinion is that plant has fox tailed as a result of exposure to excess light. It will not form colas/buds. If anyone is interested in a similar grow, check out the grow journal "Gorilla Glue gets Going". That link will take you do a photo in the journal in which the large plant has the same characteristics of your grow - the plant has been exposed to too much light, it has grown extremely tall (I use a 330 watt Growcraft flower light which is red-heavy), and, instead of colas, the buds are long and slender. As best I can tell, this grow has been subjected to the same conditions (too much light) and has ended up with the same morphology.

A few comments…

Growers love to add P in flower and, yes, plants take it up. According to Bugbee, there is no particular value in this. Cannabis takes up the P which is moved to the buds where is it used for seeds. Seeing that we grow cannabis that does not have seeds so the grower feels better but it is of zero value to the plant.

Manufacturers create "bloom nutes" because growers ask for those products (I think it was in one of the podcasts on the Jack's site they were asked about this and they admitted that it's the only reason they created their bloom product). Again, per Bugbee, commercial growers are adding so much P that it's become an environmental issue.

Re going to 12/12 - the immediate and inevitable reaction will be a drop in the metabolic processes in the plant. Light is one of the inputs for photosynthesis. If you reduce the amount of light the plant is getting, growth and further maturation will be inhibited.

There's nothing particularly "wrong" with adding P, reducing DLI, etc. but we do know that it will either have no benefit (adding P) or that it will reduce the amount and/or quality of the crop.

I was mainly wondering in relation to the surface area.. 320w for 80x80cm is also kinda overkill.
You do not have to run that anywhere near full power for autos.

Hmm yeah if she's moldy you kinda have to start cutting as that's not going to get better.. that's going to go South fast.
And then you need to do a good clean of the tent.

Hmm is she shitty? well if she smelled and tasted alright but yeah if she can't finish it will be pretty shitty as it's all thin foxtails, if those would get ready and have some resin well then yes you'd still have something.

But if she started moulding, they are right, axe it.. and start over.. In four weeks you could have autos that start to flower again. Instead of waiting on this monster.

I have to cut the down part it's very shitty no air between the buds i have to cut down a lot and will continue tomorrow that's not good there are mold spots between the Buds on a plant you see that? In all my Growing Years that's never has happened I hope the complete plant will not Mold it looking not good! I need to clean more between the buds down there it's sick!
Shit. :-(

Sorry to see this happen. I got the same thing in my Spring grow - check out my most recent grow journal. I binned the entire crop.

Back
Top Bottom