How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

FB send me 2 new Seeds from Gorilla Cookies
IMG_20230920_100838.jpg

Hi pal all 3 of mine look and smell different one of them has tiny buds buts covered in THC smells like lemons one has huge colas smells peppery and the other has buds scattered everywhere and smells like pine. one of them is the same as my last time growing this strain. The big one is going to take ages to to mature the main bud is as wide as a 3ltr bottle I knocked it and it nearly snapped it was sagging to one side because of the weight ive had to tie it up. I would be careful growing this strain it seems to grow strange every other auto ive grown when growing the same strain they have all been the same except this strain i am going to get about 1oz off one and 8 off another the best phenotype is the one that turns purple 5th pic down that was the same as my last grow. the bud in the picture was from the last time I grew this strain it was a free seed
Gorilla cookies Auto - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143747 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143947 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143757 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230918_124032 - Copy.jpg

Hi pal all 3 of mine look and smell different one of them has tiny buds buts covered in THC smells like lemons one has huge colas smells peppery and the other has buds scattered everywhere and smells like pine. one of them is the same as my last time growing this strain. The big one is going to take ages to to mature the main bud is as wide as a 3ltr bottle I knocked it and it nearly snapped it was sagging to one side because of the weight ive had to tie it up. I would be careful growing this strain it seems to grow strange every other auto ive grown when growing the same strain they have all been the same except this strain i am going to get about 1oz off one and 8 off another the best phenotype is the one that turns purple 5th pic down that was the same as my last grow. the bud in the picture was from the last time I grew this strain it was a free seed
Gorilla cookies Auto - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143747 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143947 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230920_143757 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230918_124032 - Copy.jpg
How mine plant looks to you

Can u post another pic to see the difference in a week
Guy's a guy from a German forum say i have to stop this Grow and harvest her what you think? I don't think it's a good idea maybe she is a freak plant but she has to finish in some form why harvest know shit of her?

What does he think is happening to the plant?
If there is no sign of reflowering I'd say keep it going.

But yeah it will be going for some time still.. in that time you could fill the tent again with something that could deliver more proper buds?

Of course if these still fatten up a bit, you'll have quite the harvest and it'd be a shame to cut it now.

What does he think is happening to the plant?
If there is no sign of reflowering I'd say keep it going.

But yeah it will be going for some time still.. in that time you could fill the tent again with something that could deliver more proper buds?

Of course if these still fatten up a bit, you'll have quite the harvest and it'd be a shame to cut it now.
I have to wait i can't harvest her know there is nothing for harvest fluffy madness lol i think i let it run for 10-20 day's and looking what's happening in that time normaly she have to finish but i can't understand the Hair's are mostly white after so long time.

I will post pictures soon and you can tell me what's best to do I don't think harvest know is a option i loosing so much energy I put in that's a nightmare for my growing career...

Yes, probably a lot of energy and nutrients have gone into this plant.

But if in two weeks she hasn't moved much?
I surely hope we're noticing something by then.

If you want to grow some stash go with a photoperiod next so you can safely fill the tent and finish them off.
Or a couple of autos but I'm frankly kicking myself I've chosen autos now as it's going to be 100-150gr's less than if I'd gone for photos.
And if you want a really fast photoperiod with big buds.. Channel+ from medical seeds, it's skunk & bigbud so if you want big buds of smelly weed fast, that's a pretty safe bet.

Yes, probably a lot of energy and nutrients have gone into this plant.

But if in two weeks she hasn't moved much?
I surely hope we're noticing something by then.

If you want to grow some stash go with a photoperiod next so you can safely fill the tent and finish them off.
Or a couple of autos but I'm frankly kicking myself I've chosen autos now as it's going to be 100-150gr's less than if I'd gone for photos.
And if you want a really fast photoperiod with big buds.. Channel+ from medical seeds, it's skunk & bigbud so if you want big buds of smelly weed fast, that's a pretty safe bet.

I post an Update later on when I arrived at Home so you can see what's going on!

I Grow Photos also bevore but i love the Flexibility of Auto's they Fast and fun but this Cookies is not Fun anymore but maybe she will finish soon??? I will let her Growing for 2-3 weeks and we see what's happening then i can't belive she will do nothing anymore.

Yeah they are fun, but as you see.. they can do weird things.. I've got one that's dwarfed vs the others.. so that's also a hit on yield vs surface area.
They are fun, but I don't know about faster as you can treat a photo like an auto, veg it short and hard at long light hours and flip it after a few weeks and depending on the strain they can flower fast.
All the big autos you see around here.. they all seem to be running forever.

Yeah they are fun, but as you see.. they can do weird things.. I've got one that's dwarfed vs the others.. so that's also a hit on yield vs surface area.
They are fun, but I don't know about faster as you can treat a photo like an auto, veg it short and hard at long light hours and flip it after a few weeks and depending on the strain they can flower fast.

My Plan was not grow so large a Plant my plan was grow another one in the same tent after finishing the Strech from the Gorilla Cookies but she Grow so Big there is nothing i put in lol when she show sign of finishing then everything is OK but she didn't maybe a litte bit we see her later here

Watch my pictures

How did you like that sample? It probably didn't taste great, but how was the high?

Back
Top Bottom