How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

I would agree with wastei try 12/12 mines getting fatter here's a pic about day 65 mines about 6 inches from top of my tent. I use a 400w hps it gets real hot the plants about 6 and a half foot so its cupping buds are still growing fat though and no single leaves
IMG_20230907_124130 - Copy.jpg

That's makes me Sick to think that my Plant is Fuckt up there is no sign that she is in her Finish Mode ore? Buds still looking Fuckt up when you look closely. 100 Day's of Work and Put Energie in and maybe i will Lost her? Your Plant looks great my looks Fucking Shit ore?

That's makes me Sick to think that my Plant is Fuckt up there is no sign that she is in her Finish Mode ore? Buds still looking Fuckt up when you look closely. 100 Day's of Work and Put Energie in and maybe i will Lost her? Your Plant looks great my looks Fucking Shit ore?
This is the reason I grow 4 if 1 goes wrong I still have another 3 try 12/12 and hopefully she should start to fatten up. don't give up on her yet u will love the taste. I grew one before it was one of the best smokes ive ever had. ive also just took a gorilla zkittelz down only took 65 days its the fastest one ive grown it grows short and wide without training....Good luck buddy hope all goes well

Great now we can observe if a different behaviour is triggered.
There's a good chance it will.

Would topping some of these tops be interesting? cutting off that growth hormone on the top and sending more to the rest of the bud.
Can i do this??? Cutting the Topps no problem?

It can be done, look up backbuilding buds or bud swelling technique.

Of course with an already a bit stressed plant? We don't want to trigger any extreme survival mechanisms.
But some of the tops are insanely long where there's just a little nug dispersed over long internodes, whilst lower on the bud it's pretty fat.. so I thought maybe it could be applied to some of these buds with interesting results.

it won't kill the plant but it might cut your weight significantly if it tried to turn around and got interrupted.

it won't kill the plant but it might cut your weight significantly if it tried to turn around and got interrupted.
What do you mean?
I mean I wouldn't do it now, first see how she responds to the switch.
But for some of the buds just a tiny nug on top is lost but you might gain even fatter buds down the branch.
That's why I put question mark, could it be interesting to try this out on some of the buds, definitely not all just a couple.

What do you mean?

if you reveg you lose the bud that had been there previous. it's simply no longer viable, and loses all potency. you have to wait until the plant develops again right from single stage leaves, and then flowers a second time.

at that point you are essentially monster cropping.

But are we really revegging? It's not a photoperiod.

it's shooting single smooth leaves at the top which is a reveg no matter how you cut it.

it's not an auto at this point at all. this is one of the reasons i stay away from anything to do with ruderalis and auto plants.

Revegging usually looks gnarlier, this looks like she's got a hard time fully engaging in flower.

it's gonna get gnarlier from here no matter which direction it goes.

Fietchen is not going to be happy with this :confused:

But wait what would happen if 18 hours is kept? she would just never finish?
And now she's going to discard the flower already made and flower on top of that?
it's shooting single smooth leaves at the top which is a reveg no matter how you cut it.

it's not an auto at this point at all. this is one of the reasons i stay away from anything to do with ruderalis and auto plants.

it's gonna get gnarlier from here no matter which direction it goes.
Guy's don't kill me here lol this plant flowering that's clearly see she has to finish ore what??? I have no choice to flip to 12:12

You think she never will Finish but she change smell from the Buds she is maybe 3-4 week's of Flowering? So she need time you think she is Fuckt up and i will not harvest some pot? She defenetley is sticky and smell crazy good that's for sure so why you so sceptical?

This Bud i cut it was to close to the led so better to cut but you feel this Bud is flexibel not to flexibel but not woody so clear sign of early Flowering but i hope she start to finish know under 12:12

IMG_20230911_224515.jpg

12/12 will help a lot. You'll see. Take another look in a week and she'll be starting to thicken up more.

:thumb:

You're only 3-4 weeks into bloom and I see a lot of trichomes - see that line up the leaf veins? Yummy. :) The sugar leaves are normal, all curly and stunted with scattered trichs. If they were long like the fans I'd be more worried. Looks normal to me, other than a funky ruderalis habit.

Definitely incinerate that sample. It'll have a nice punch or not. I bet it'll surprise you.

No fears. :headbanger:

12/12 will help a lot. You'll see. Take another look in a week and she'll be starting to thicken up more.

:thumb:

You're only 3-4 weeks into bloom and I see a lot of trichomes - see that line up the leaf veins? Yummy. :) The sugar leaves are normal, all curly and stunted with scattered trichs. If they were long like the fans I'd be more worried. Looks normal to me, other than a funky ruderalis habit.

Definitely incinerate that sample. It'll have a nice punch or not. I bet it'll surprise you.

No fears. :headbanger:

I have cut the Main Buds it's reached the light to close and some Pepole from a good forum say it's a good trick to cut the long buds only 5-10cm of it for not Bruning up in later flowering and i have done some of it and i will dry it and Smoke it so that's what you say :) a sample of it and i have it... I put my hand in the Plant the stem fall behind and my arm and hand are smell so good it's sticky as Hell!!!

IMG_20230911_230145.jpg
IMG_20230911_230139.jpg
IMG_20230911_230131.jpg
IMG_20230911_230124.jpg

Well if she still is an auto indeed 12/12 will do no harm and might stop her behaviour and fatten her up.

But Bluter is now suggesting I guess that she shocked into photo, started to reveg which would then now pull her back into flowering with the 12/12?

Only time will tell
Very interesting though.

And yeah sorry Fietchen but what do you want me to say, there's definitely something weird with your plant, the buds that are forming are not what should appear on the seeds you planted.
The elongation and that funny business with just popping out one leaves is indicative of something.
Now what exactly?
Some think it's nothing too bad and she will eventually finish.
Some think it's a reveg
and
Some think she hasn't engaged flowering properly and she's confused between vegging and flowering hence triggering strong flowering signal with cutting the light hours is I guess what we're trying now ;)

If it smells nice and is sticky that's good,
She's either gonna finish with strong bud...... eventually, or with strange long airy & branchy bud in which case as I said select the best and hash the rest.
Or she's now going to do something crazy and flower again if Der Blutmeister is correct..

Oh you really went in there with the scissors.. I mean I would have a waited a bit first for the effect of the 12/12 to take place.. not apply some additional stress factors.

That last picture is promising..
I hope she will just now power through and finish those buds.
Now say sorry to her and that it's for the best and give her a light lovingly caress and let her recover for a while.

Back
Top Bottom