How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

No, it definitely isn't revegging.

It just has an odd growth pattern. She's blooming nicely. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just take a little sample from the bottom stuff a couple times a week. Quick dry it and see what you get. You have trichs, so you have resin.

Oh no, you brought a new option & fear to the table... no punch ruderalis, just great.
Not sure that's going to help :)

Is your plant looking crazy? Well at least to me and a few others there's something off about the way she grew and is flowering as it's all very elongated and thin.
But this of course may or may not be a problem.

What did you do to get her so big? just training, or did you top a lot?

As I feel most likely you've stressed and triggered something from the wild as there are indeed wild sativas that grow very airy and slender with single leaves so indeed there's loads of patterns possible but in general it's not how they intend those Gorilla Cookies to turn out.
And sure bring it to a finish, as the branches are massive as they're stacked all the way down. If she fills out over the next few weeks it's probably going to look pretty special.

I'm even wondering could it be a reaction because you made her so big that she optimises for a different distribution?
As growing the more rounded dense fat bud just didn't seem feasible?

What are the other Pepole here saying??? Is this a fuck up grow? I will Harvest nice good buds some Pepole say she is Revegged that's a true in your eyes??
One of mine is still doing the same long thin buds I am about 25 days behind u though ive not trained it at all as I don't have room its definitely a strange pheno as my other plants are fine. My other 2 have started growing faster past couple of days and my gorilla zskittelz is getting fatter a lot quicker. Here is a pic of mine u can tell witch one is similar to yours. Also are u still feeding pk if you are I would stop and use it again when buds get a little bigger
IMG_20230903_054750 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230903_054236 - Copy.jpg

One of mine is still doing the same long thin buds I am about 25 days behind u though ive not trained it at all as I don't have room its definitely a strange pheno as my other plants are fine. My other 2 have started growing faster past couple of days and my gorilla zskittelz is getting fatter a lot quicker. Here is a pic of mine u can tell witch one is similar to yours. Also are u still feeding pk if you are I would stop and use it again when buds get a little bigger
IMG_20230903_054750 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230903_054236 - Copy.jpg

Hey, yes i feeding PK and ok i will Stop it when the Reservoir is empty and wait for the hopefully bigger buds...

Oh no, you brought a new option & fear to the table... no punch ruderalis, just great.
Not sure that's going to help :)

Is your plant looking crazy? Well at least to me and a few others there's something off about the way she grew and is flowering as it's all very elongated and thin.
But this of course may or may not be a problem.

What did you do to get her so big? just training, or did you top a lot?

As I feel most likely you've stressed and triggered something from the wild as there are indeed wild sativas that grow very airy and slender with single leaves so indeed there's loads of patterns possible but in general it's not how they intend those Gorilla Cookies to turn out.
And sure bring it to a finish, as the branches are massive as they're stacked all the way down. If she fills out over the next few weeks it's probably going to look pretty special.

I'm even wondering could it be a reaction because you made her so big that she optimises for a different distribution?
As growing the more rounded dense fat bud just didn't seem feasible?
I just train her with LST but also Cropping her and do leaf defoliation and then i train again and again for that size lol i am surprised too ;)

I just train her with LST but also Cropping her and do leaf defoliation and then i train again and again for that size lol i am surprised too ;)
What are you growing in? Homebox Q60-80? so I get a bit of sense of scale. Can't be a 100 that would be wild.

If you want an auto to grow and be done in 8-9 weeks, you need a strain that does that, grow it and barely touch it except for light LST and then you end up with a compact plant and some chunky buds, kinda like Chuckeye's Amnesia photo.
It does not fill the tent with a gazillion long stacked branches... so you've definitely been pushing them and you've triggered different behaviour.
You should probably do what you're doing with photoperiods.

So in the end I guess there's not really a downside, except for the long flowering time, you're just gonna end up with a huge harvest of bit more Sativa structured buds.
I'm hoping they will still plump up nicely then you'll have amazing buds, might even want to submit her to a contest :p
And you might need to support the branches.
If they however turn out a little airy or branchy, you can always select the best and extract the rest.

What are you growing in? Homebox Q60-80? so I get a bit of sense of scale. Can't be a 100 that would be wild.

If you want an auto to grow and be done in 8-9 weeks, you need a strain that does that, grow it and barely touch it except for light LST and then you end up with a compact plant and some chunky buds, kinda like Chuckeye's Amnesia photo.
It does not fill the tent with a gazillion long stacked branches... so you've definitely been pushing them and you've triggered different behaviour.
You should probably do what you're doing with photoperiods.

So in the end I guess there's not really a downside, except for the long flowering time, you're just gonna end up with a huge harvest of bit more Sativa structured buds.
I'm hoping they will still plump up nicely then you'll have amazing buds, might even want to submit her to a contest :p
And you might need to support the branches.
If they however turn out a little airy or branchy, you can always select the best and extract the rest.

HomeBox S 80x80x160cm

I believe she's In between flower/reveg state indicating both Auto and Photo gene expressions. I would lower light hours to 12/12 and let her finish. Good luck!

I would agree with wastei try 12/12 mines getting fatter here's a pic about day 65 mines about 6 inches from top of my tent. I use a 400w hps it gets real hot the plants about 6 and a half foot so its cupping buds are still growing fat though and no single leaves
IMG_20230907_124130 - Copy.jpg

I believe she's In between flower/reveg state indicating both Auto and Photo gene expressions. I would lower light hours to 12/12 and let her finish. Good luck!
On the last pic Fietchen posted there does seem to be two new growing leaves non sugar coated.
I'd agree giving this plant clear flowering stimuli by going 12/12 probably is a good idea and might change her behaviour.

Shit guys your realy think she is Reveggt what a fucking shit is this? I read your post to late but i reduce the Lights to 14 Hours is this OK ore better 12? You think it realy change something? I hope she is not damage and killt

Day 92 here

IMG_20230909_210749.jpg
IMG_20230909_211029.jpg
IMG_20230909_210736.jpg
IMG_20230909_210742.jpg
IMG_20230909_210717.jpg
IMG_20230909_210723.jpg
IMG_20230909_210700.jpg
IMG_20230909_210711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom