How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

You think she is in trouble??? That's my fear she was perfect growing and know this happens I don't know why
Hi I am growing gorilla cookies now I also grew it before my plant was ready by day 84 and I also use canna coco nutes. Your plant looks pretty big is your tent a 2x4 or 4x4 if I was u I would increase feed until run off is about the same if not u will more than likely see your plant start to show problems. I don't use calmag neither with canna it already contains it here is my plant at day 75 I forgot to get pics when it was ready. Theres also different phenos this first plant was tall about 8ft and not many leaves the other 3 I am growing now 2 look the same as first the other looks like yours lots of leaf and side stems. Here is pics there all gorilla cookies I am also feeding the same ec as u and your plant is a lot bigger your trunk is huge second pic is day 50 I would not say there is something badly wrong with your plants I just think they need more feed because of size
Gorilla cookies auto day 75 [2].jpg
IMG_20230825_131004 - Copy.jpg

The odd leave having a problem is not an indication, but all those one fingered or two fingered leaves on the buds do have a stress origin somewhere, like at the moment I would fear those buds are going to be a bit airier than they should be even though it looks like loads of them are going to be massive.
Of course this could not be light hour related, and cutting down on those won't do much good.
On the other hand if she still flowers happily for up till 120 days those buds will be massive.
I can't really tell from the quality of the image but what I have noticed is my leaves have less fingers as they move up the bud, even at this stage of flowering.

BTW > I have grown an auto under 12/12 with no ill effects, just took another couple of weeks to finish...

Amnesia auto, 50 days of 18/6 and 46 days of 12/12.

She never really got into third gear but..

Amnesia Auto Full beer can 8 Oct.jpg

Cheers

Hi I am growing gorilla cookies now I also grew it before my plant was ready by day 84 and I also use canna coco nutes. Your plant looks pretty big is your tent a 2x4 or 4x4 if I was u I would increase feed until run off is about the same if not u will more than likely see your plant start to show problems. I don't use calmag neither with canna it already contains it here is my plant at day 75 I forgot to get pics when it was ready. Theres also different phenos this first plant was tall about 8ft and not many leaves the other 3 I am growing now 2 look the same as first the other looks like yours lots of leaf and side stems. Here is pics there all gorilla cookies I am also feeding the same ec as u and your plant is a lot bigger your trunk is huge second pic is day 50 I would not say there is something badly wrong with your plants I just think they need more feed because of size
Gorilla cookies auto day 75 [2].jpg
IMG_20230825_131004 - Copy.jpg

Hi sir, yeah i have increased the Ec to over 2

Your Plant in the picture is 75 day's old??

Shit i thought she is ready in 30-40 Day's :( my Weed is nearley empty maybe for a month i hope the Gorilla Finish quicker than 120 days

I would personally lower her light hours to 12-14, she has a lot of photo genes in her if you look at her structure. She doesnt look to be fully in flower and still develops more leaves and stems instead of focusing on forming flower clusters.

What do you give her in terms of plant food? Cheers!
Hey, you don't think she getting Hurt when i cut the Hours Back? Normaly she is in Flower showing Sex at Day 20 and Strech then a lot maybe it's not so good cutting back the light?

Hi sir, yeah i have increased the Ec to over 2

Your Plant in the picture is 75 day's old??

Shit i thought she is ready in 30-40 Day's :( my Weed is nearley empty maybe for a month i hope the Gorilla Finish quicker than 120 days
first pic is day 75 yes give them another week with higher feed if not much change decrease light hours

Day 85

What you think here??? Most of the Stigmas are White but i see from Day to Day more turning Dark and the smell when i open the Tent also change...

IMG_20230902_170734.jpg
IMG_20230902_170638.jpg
IMG_20230902_170632.jpg
IMG_20230902_170618.jpg
IMG_20230902_170608.jpg
IMG_20230902_170602.jpg
IMG_20230902_170551.jpg
IMG_20230902_170556.jpg
IMG_20230902_170535.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw the plant was - that's a ruderalis habit. And sure enough, it's an auto.

So I'm thinking that this is a ruderalis leaning pheno.

The question is whether the trichs are full of THC or CBD. I'd snip a sample and see what it has so far. I see a lot of trichs, don't I?

If it's just the odd growth habit, then fine. But if there's no buzz, then ... :straightface:

The first thing I thought when I saw the plant was - that's a ruderalis habit. And sure enough, it's an auto.

So I'm thinking that this is a ruderalis leaning pheno.

The question is whether the trichs are full of THC or CBD. I'd snip a sample and see what it has so far. I see a lot of trichs, don't I?

If it's just the odd growth habit, then fine. But if there's no buzz, then ... :straightface:

But this is a fact my Plant Looking Crazy??? I remember growing a big plant last year and not realy a Buzz i get from do you think i will Harvest shitty not good potent buds and waist my time here? You think this plant has too look better?

Back
Top Bottom