How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

Fietchen

Hi there,

How my Autoflower looking to you? Yesterday i remove this Beast out of the Tent because the Growing Rack underneath for catching the Water was to high and the Plant Grows to the led light on Top of the tent so i built a litte Drain Catcher underneath her with a litte Air Pump looking good to go and the Led are now easyer to control in Hight!

I found some brown parts on the leafs is the a light Burn ore deficiency ore Nute Burn???

Normaly it can't be a Nute Burn because the Ec i feed are 1,5 and the Drain EC are low 0,6 so no Salt Built up it's eaten up by the Plant drinking a lot a day and i feed her Drain to waist 3 times a Day...

Maybe it's a deficiency but my bet it's light burn hmm...

What you think how she looking to you and what you think how much Time she need for Finishing? I think 30-40 Day's i hope she is not damage for the close distance to the leds...

Thank you

IMG_20230826_094112.jpg
IMG_20230826_094048.jpg
IMG_20230826_094039.jpg
IMG_20230826_094017.jpg
IMG_20230826_094010.jpg
IMG_20230826_094007.jpg
IMG_20230826_093959.jpg

It looks like you're running lights on 24/7? Am I correct by that assessment?

Autos flower best with 18/6 light schedule and lower and most have enough photo genes to never fully mature under 24/7 light. Some may even need less than 18 hours to develop fully and optimally.

Looks like slight light bleaching and heat stress to me with the early foxtailing. They are probably stressed since your runoff comes out lower than input? To high intensity light increase nutrient intake and sometimes has nute burn as a result. The plant can't synthesize more than what's physically possible and more light is not necessarily better if the plant can't use it optimally.

It looks like you're running lights on 24/7? Am I correct by that assessment?

Autos flower best with 18/6 light schedule and lower and most have enough photo genes to never fully mature under 24/7 light. Some may even need less than 18 hours to develop fully and optimally.

Looks like slight light bleaching and heat stress to me with the early foxtailing. They are probably stressed since your runoff comes out lower than input? To high intensity light increase nutrient intake and sometimes has nute burn as a result. The plant can't synthesize more than what's physically possible and more light is not necessarily better if the plant can't use it optimally.

18 hours

Yeah run off way lower then input 1,5ec in 0,3-0,6 comes out. I think it's a good think she eats why flush more so the input is same like output???

You think i damage the plant in some form?

I belive this Foxtail think is genetics not from my mistakes?

What your plan to do of this is your Plant? I hope she do fine and recover maybe i have to cut back the Ec to 1.0 litte lower but when she eats so much i think more Ec is good idea but i don't know if the Bron spots form lights ore nutes burn i don't think nutes burn but maybe i am wrong.

18 hours

Yeah run off way lower then input 1,5ec in 0,3-0,6 comes out. I think it's a good think she eats why flush more so the input is same like output???

You think i damage the plant in some form?

I belive this Foxtail think is genetics not from my mistakes?

What your plan to do of this is your Plant? I hope she do fine and recover maybe i have to cut back the Ec to 1.0 litte lower but when she eats so much i think more Ec is good idea but i don't know if the Bron spots form lights ore nutes burn i don't think nutes burn but maybe i am wrong.
I would personally lower her light hours to 12-14, she has a lot of photo genes in her if you look at her structure. She doesnt look to be fully in flower and still develops more leaves and stems instead of focusing on forming flower clusters.

What do you give her in terms of plant food? Cheers!

I would personally lower her light hours to 12-14, she has a lot of photo genes in her if you look at her structure. She doesnt look to be fully in flower and still develops more leaves and stems instead of focusing on forming flower clusters.

What lower light levels are you sure??? I do a lot of leaf defoliation on her the last week's maybe that's why?

Food Canna A&B Cal/Mag and know i add PK 13/14 1ml per liter PH 6.0

Probably worth the try, as this structure is impressive but weird very long buds with loads of singlet leaves she does indeed seems stuck.

@Fletchen Not lower light levels, less hours to properly start her flowering cycle.

Hey guy's what you think will she recover ore is the damage being done because i don't switch earlyer to 12??? Any idea when she is ready for Harvest? Normaly i harvest my Autos between 75-85 days but she is Huge and takes longer but when she isn't flowering what normal do and i have to cut back the Hours per Day maybe she is Hurt? I can cry

Hey bud,

What strain is she? I think you may be worried because of the length of her colas but she just looks super sativa to me and I have had one sativa auto take a total of 15 weeks of flower to get to harvest. She doesn't look close to the light for me. Do you have the Photone App downloaded on your phone? Let us know the current PPFD to the top of the canopy that would be great. Btw...I run my autos 24/7, never have a problem always have great results.

This was Pepe, my Skunk Auto, long legged looooong and laaaaate finisher

1693056714818.png

Hey bud,

What strain is she? I think you may be worried because of the length of her colas but she just looks super sativa to me and I have had one sativa auto take a total of 15 weeks of flower to get to harvest. She doesn't look close to the light for me. Do you have the Photone App downloaded on your phone? Let us know the current PPFD to the top of the canopy that would be great. Btw...I run my autos 24/7, never have a problem always have great results.

1693056714818.png

The Light was close i remove yesterday the Growing Rack and have more space now

Look

Do you think she will be a good one i fear of a bad phenotype

I have a ppfd and DLI app on my phone there are some leaks because the older cob leds not same efficient like the new panels but i have 4 cob leds in each corner and a Samsung led 100w Extra so total wattage 4 x 55w + 1 x 100w 320w total

DLI between 40-70 near the top leds

IMG_20230821_221316.jpg

Hey bud,

1693056714818.png
Yeah but your buds look long but normal, You still got regular leaves high up the bud, Fletchen's structure looks very different.
I'd try cutting the light and see if there is any behaviour difference.

Yeah but your buds look long but normal, You still got regular leaves high up the bud, Fletchen's structure looks very different.
This last pic that was posted, they do look closer than I originally thought. I agree, drop the dimmer down a tick.

You think she is in trouble??? That's my fear she was perfect growing and know this happens I don't know why

She will be OK. Just keep an eye on her, may have some crazy foxtails starting up but hopefully this light change will put her back on track. Her coloring is just fine, don't fret

She will be OK. Just keep an eye on her, may have some crazy foxtails starting up but hopefully this light change will put her back on track. Her coloring is just fine, don't fret
Light's per Hours 14 ore 16??? Thank you guys i thought she is damage... I rise the Ec up to 2.0 PK 13/14 also added too the Reservoir.

I think she is just fine.......

The odd leaf doesn't necessarily indicate a problem.

My longest flowering auto was 120 days !

Cheers
The odd leave having a problem is not an indication, but all those one fingered or two fingered leaves on the buds do have a stress origin somewhere, like at the moment I would fear those buds are going to be a bit airier than they should be even though it looks like loads of them are going to be massive.
Of course this could not be light hour related, and cutting down on those won't do much good.
On the other hand if she still flowers happily for up till 120 days those buds will be massive.

Back
Top Bottom