How's my Autoflower looking to you? Day 79 - Gorilla Cookies

Oh you really went in there with the scissors.. I mean I would have a waited a bit for the effect first of the 12/12 to take place.. not apply some additional stress factors.

That last picture is promising..
I hope she will just now power through and finish those buds.
Now say sorry to her and that it's for the best and give her a light lovingly caress and let her recover for a while.

Yeah i was maybe to quick with my decision to cut the few top buds but they i belive growing to close to the Light so just a litte trimming maybe good ore not i just do it lol crazy grow here will Update here every 5 Day's ore so

hit it with the 12/12 and wait for it to re-flower. it will just keep waffling on 18\6.

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us. There are a couple of things....First, I do not recommend a 24/0 light cycle for autoflowers as you might be giving it a DLI higher than they need.
This is what you should follow, you can use a DLI calculator to know exactly what you are giving the plants. Another thing is that autos in hydroponics tend to take longer than in soil/coco.

If the 1-fingered leaves are all over the plant (lower branches included), it could be a genetic issue but if they're only at the top, it's most likely too much heat or light. I recommend having the light at around 30-40cm from the top buds and placing a fan between the buds and lights to prevent this.

That said, you'll know better than me because you're seeing the plants in person. if you think it's a genetic issue please let me know and I'll talk to my superior to get the seed replaced. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enzo
Fast Buds

Aha, you went and talked to the manager :)
Well yeah in general maybe next time don't try to hulk out your autos that much.

Yes it can be done as some here demonstrate, but high stress can also turn out weird results.
I thought as well if you have been blasting them with 1000par that's high, and they were very close to the lights, autos generally do well with a bit less, they can take it if you can provide it from the correct distance and at the right phase.

Now if this is a light stress result as he says that would be very good news as then she would be able to finish from where she is?
Hang the light higher and aim between 700-800 par maybe.

I'd still keep the 12/12 for now that also already reduces light stress and to see if it's not anything else as that would become noticeable pretty soon, if she still auto you can always increase it again.

I can't Hang it Higher

IMG_20230914_102306.jpg
IMG_20230914_102257.jpg
IMG_20230914_102253.jpg
IMG_20230914_102250.jpg

Say are the buds getting bigger?
You did top a few so there's no long thin branches sticking out that already looks a lot different.

Well the 12/12 should be a lot less stress, but nudge it down from a 1000
. I topp the long Buds so know they don't reaching the light anymore. I don't this she is bigger but i see her every day maybe that's why? What you mean with nudge it down from 1000?

It takes more than 3 days for a plant to react to light changes.
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us. There are a couple of things....First, I do not recommend a 24/0 light cycle for autoflowers as you might be giving it a DLI higher than they need.
This is what you should follow, you can use a DLI calculator to know exactly what you are giving the plants. Another thing is that autos in hydroponics tend to take longer than in soil/coco.

If the 1-fingered leaves are all over the plant (lower branches included), it could be a genetic issue but if they're only at the top, it's most likely too much heat or light. I recommend having the light at around 30-40cm from the top buds and placing a fan between the buds and lights to prevent this.

That said, you'll know better than me because you're seeing the plants in person. if you think it's a genetic issue please let me know and I'll talk to my superior to get the seed replaced. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enzo
Fast Buds
2fast4buds.com
Why did you contact the breeders when you have more knowledgeable and experienced people on this site?

His recommendations are sub par at best.

Cheers!

Day 98

Looks that she need time :( quality looks good so she will be potent hopefully. I hope she finish quick i will start a new grow but next time with 4 Plant's!
My plants doing fine the buds are huge I had wispy tops so I cut as well they was inches from my 400w hps. I don't think it was light for u as the bottom buds are doing the same u have single leaves all over I do think your tops was getting to much light but your middles should have swelled by now. if I was u I would send a pic to fast buds ask them for a free 4 pack it costs a lot of money for a plant not to grow properly Here's my plant about day 75
IMG_20230915_125156 - Copy.jpg

My plants doing fine the buds are huge I had wispy tops so I cut as well they was inches from my 400w hps. I don't think it was light for u as the bottom buds are doing the same u have single leaves all over I do think your tops was getting to much light but your middles should have swelled by now. if I was u I would send a pic to fast buds ask them for a free 4 pack it costs a lot of money for a plant not to grow properly Here's my plant about day 75
IMG_20230915_125156 - Copy.jpg

Hi, a guy say this Plant from me will be Epic you don't think that? I ask Fastbuds send them Pictures and they responds look at some previous post from me and i will get a replacement that's fine.

Let's wait for my Tree i belive she will do fine hopefully lights are On Off 12:12

Back
Top Bottom