My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

hello there guys :) sory , its been realy a long while since i last posted here , the reason i havend showed up is becouse im building a new inproved computer and right now im without internet at home so its hard to come here to the forums :/

Thx so much guys for your support , i miss the 420mag family <3 hope i can get all things worked out and be back here soon enough , on the other hands my plants right now are in a friends house , im not sure why but there was police man looking trough my windows and passing slowly on foot by my door all week long last week , im not sure is becouse of the plants but better safe than sorow :S hope they go away soon so i can bring my babies back x) i will post some updates on that interesting story when im able too , but dont worry guys , im in good health and im not having any juridical problems thank god :)

I wish you all a great time and the very possible best , Hope to be back soon , you guys are my second family i wish i could just have a nice great dinner with you all ... Maybe one day , when this harmless plants become legal and we feel no need to hide ourselfes like criminals anymore , for doing somthing as harmless as planting tomatoes and drkining a glass of wisky .... A man can dream :circle-of-love:
:thanks::420::420:

Nice to know your OK... Put some bad smelling liquid around your windows, Ammonia will keep pests away. lol

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message :thumb:

Glad to at least hear from ya brotha
we will be right here waiting for you.

:peacetwo:

Be careful brother, keep those blinds closed! I don't like the idea of the po-po lurking around your crib, man!...not cool!

I like the ammonia idea! Cool!

In these parts, you could use "Buck Lure" for that as well...Stinky Stuff! LOL

I hope your comp is up and running soon bro...we'll be right here for ya' :)

Sorry to hear you had to move your babies but better safe than sorry. Good to know you are OK. Thanks for update.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Were you able to finish your grow?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom