Whrk First Grow - Double Big Bud - 2012

whrk

hi all this is my first grow and going to get a log on here and if you can help would be a huge help

i decide on double big bud as my first grow

Got 10 plants growing under a 600 watt sunmaster dual spectrum light
in soil pot sizes 6.5 litres avg room temp is between 25 - 30 degrees c
there 2 weeks into veg at min

here is info on the strain i am growing

Double Big Bud is a perfect blend and upgrade on the original with 50% Big Bud crossed with a unique heavy yielding skunk partner.

Big Bud gained much respect for its performance and characteristics that skunk growers look for around the world. The original hybrid grows short with large fan leaves but it did posses some traits that were undesirable in the grow room. We were going to copy the original strain but instead we decided to adjust the genetics to improve on the missing production qualities found in the original cross.
Double Big Bud grows with more stability but with the same swollen buds. The cross is an almost pure indica plant that grows to a medium height. The buds on this one get so swollen that ventilation is a must. In the right conditions this one will outperform anything else in your grow room, especially for a plant that only takes 8 weeks to flower.

germo.jpg

1picd.jpg

2picm.jpg

3picy.jpg

4pic.jpg

5pic.jpg

6picp.jpg

7pic.jpg

8pic.jpg

and this last pic was taken today 09/09/2012

9pic.jpg

Re: whrk first grow /double big bud / 2012

They look healthy... I have never heard of the strain, sorry

Good Luck!

thanks well hoping they be ready for flower nxt week here another pic from today will try put pics up every few days

7inchd.jpg

started flowering today here a updated pic there between 12inches and 14 now

startflowering.jpg

5 days into flowering and they are all showing as females? Damn that is sweet. Mine usually take a few weeks to show themselves.

Looking good though, I love that full canopy shot.

cheers think there coming on well i sure it the sex im loking at my first attempt so cud be wrong got 2 little white bits pointing out

sound never expected so many leaves have to fight to water them now lol

hey these are looking nice i have some double big bud turning up 2moro they look really nice, just keep doing what youre doing and im subbed :goodjob:

only thing i would say is if you can get some lighting in there underneath the plants preferably a red cfl and promote some extra lower growth :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom