Smokey's Mystery Bud - First CFL/Soil Grow 2010

Hey Smokey - Yield may be less than you were hoping for, but wow - beautiful buds! Congrats on the great results - definitely a successful grow.

Happy Toking!

Great grow, bro! Any time you can walk away with bud in your pocket is a time to celebrate!!

Thank you both! I am definitely proud of what I have done. My nugs came out pretty dense considering their weight. And the smell and taste is just delicious! It has a very skunky smell that fills the room whenever I uncap the jar. But the smoke is a smooth, sweet flavor that expands rapidly in the lungs! Great smoke with a serious case of couch lock.

I think that pretty much sums up this journal. I hope you all tune in to my other grow which is located in my signature. Things are really kicking off over there right now. :peace:

Enjoy these last couple pics!

DSC02829_Large_.JPG

DSC02830_Large_.JPG

Holy crap, smokey!! that mystery bud sure looks good, bro!! I voted for you for plant of the month bro, way way good job!!

btw, sorry bout the pats!!!

Holy crap, smokey!! that mystery bud sure looks good, bro!! I voted for you for plant of the month bro, way way good job!!

btw, sorry bout the pats!!!

Thanks a lot phil! I'll tell you what, the mystery bud sure smokes well. I love it!

And the pats, ugh. I have been doing a lot of this :bong: to forget about it. :lot-o-toke:

Here is the latest installment of MaryBeth's continued life. I used all her trimmings and fan leaves to make my first batch of QWISO.

I used 91% Isopropyl Alcohol and I did NOT use heat to boil off the alcohol. I used the much safer method of just setting the pyrex dish in front of a fan. I also believe the quality of the hash is much higher because of this. It was very blond when I scraped it off the dish.

20110127094910.jpg
20110127094927.jpg

:peacetwo:

Wow . Love the hash. Made the bubble bag kind,gonna try the kief box and bake kind this time 2. Figured two kinds of hash was good , but now i'm thinkin why not three? :)

Very cool Smokey, where do you get 91% alchol? Nice little chunk a hash!

Nice hash indeed!

Tmac - You can find 91% alcohol at Walgreens, CVS, etc.

Back
Top Bottom