Smokey's Mystery Bud - First CFL/Soil Grow 2010

How did it smoke, smokey? That hash looks killer!! Need smoke report!! Also, did you use a tutorial or is this something you've done before? My plants are at 3rd week, looks like I may have a bit of sugar trim to use up and VERY interested in how you did this. I know you are going to say google it, but I thought I would pick your brain while I'm at it.

Wow . Love the hash. Made the bubble bag kind,gonna try the kief box and bake kind this time 2. Figured two kinds of hash was good , but now i'm thinkin why not three? :)

I would definitely say to try the alcohol extraction method. It was very effective, and the hash was Grade A stuff!

Very cool Smokey, where do you get 91% alchol? Nice little chunk a hash!

Nice hash indeed!

Tmac - You can find 91% alcohol at Walgreens, CVS, etc.

Thanks xlr8! I got mine at Wally world Tmac. You should be able to pick it up, seems common. Can't find higher than 91% though.

How did it smoke, smokey? That hash looks killer!! Need smoke report!! Also, did you use a tutorial or is this something you've done before? My plants are at 3rd week, looks like I may have a bit of sugar trim to use up and VERY interested in how you did this. I know you are going to say google it, but I thought I would pick your brain while I'm at it.

The hash was fantastic! Very smooth smoke for sure, with a very nice body high. I can't wait to make it again. Here's the steps.

1. Grind up your trim/weed, place it in a bag and put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Take your trim/weed and transfer it to a glass jar.
3. Fill with alcohol just enough to cover all plant material.
4. Shake for 30 seconds, no more/less.
5. Pour out liquid through a strainer into a glass dish. I used a mesh metal strainer.
6. Place dish with liquid in front of a fan until all alcohol has evaporated.
7. Scrape dish with razor to collect hash!
8. Top off a bowl pack and enjoy!!

i got some really good kief hash that i made, thats the easiest kind to make. Hey smokey take a look at my grown journal i got goin on, and anybody else that would take a look and give me some pointers i would appreciate all the help and any visitors that would take a look. thanks.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us Smokey!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving your grow to our completed journals archive for posterity ;)

Much peace and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I would definitely say to try the alcohol extraction method. It was very effective, and the hash was Grade A stuff!

Thanks xlr8! I got mine at Wally world Tmac. You should be able to pick it up, seems common. Can't find higher than 91% though.

The hash was fantastic! Very smooth smoke for sure, with a very nice body high. I can't wait to make it again. Here's the steps.

1. Grind up your trim/weed, place it in a bag and put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Take your trim/weed and transfer it to a glass jar.
3. Fill with alcohol just enough to cover all plant material.
4. Shake for 30 seconds, no more/less.
5. Pour out liquid through a strainer into a glass dish. I used a mesh metal strainer.
6. Place dish with liquid in front of a fan until all alcohol has evaporated.
7. Scrape dish with razor to collect hash!
8. Top off a bowl pack and enjoy!!

Nice - I'll have to try this approach. Congrats on the grow!

:tokin:
:peacetwo:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! You are the ones that make completing this journal special to me! 420magazine is the best community on the web, hands down! We should all feel lucky to have a place here to share our love for this gift that was bestowed upon us by mother nature.

Thanks again, and much :peace: to everyone of you!!

Wow . Love the hash. Made the bubble bag kind,gonna try the kief box and bake kind this time 2. Figured two kinds of hash was good , but now i'm thinkin why not three? :)

sounds like me,, i love tryin new shit with weed... next im gonna take a half of kif and im gonna try and make the butane oil with all kif... should be some good shit... i cant wait...:tokin:

Nice Grow Smokey.what was your watts on the T5

The T5 high output I have is only 48 watts.

What's butane oil?

Butane oil, or BHO (butane honey oil) is just another hash extraction. Instead of alcohol as the solution, you use butane which has a boiling point lower than water. The extractions are quicker and some say higher quality product. Just google BHO and you will find plenty of info.

Butane oil, or BHO (butane honey oil) is just another hash extraction. Instead of alcohol as the solution, you use butane which has a boiling point lower than water. The extractions are quicker and some say higher quality product. Just google BHO and you will find plenty of info.

Thanks

there are types that have an aroma mixed in. I can't remember off=hand, but your local head shop will have the right stuff. There are a couple recommended for it, just cant remember. Ronson isn't one of them though.

The T5 high output I have is only 48 watts.

i couldn't have said it any better, thanks..... :tokin:

there u go, u heard it from the man himself.... but yea that shits goooood, they make bong attachments just for smokin oil, and it looks crazy how u gotta do it..like he said look it up its cool shit.... :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom