Smokey's Mystery Bud - First CFL/Soil Grow 2010

dayum bro she really filled out i havent stoped by in a while and im kinda glad becuase man she really changed on me!! like Tmac said im proud of her as well!! those look like some healthy nugz there Smokey!! :welldone: let us know how she :ganjamon:'s

Way to go Smokey!!! I knew this one was going to be a nice one, Cant wait for the smoke report! One of my girls told me the other night that she wanted to get into bondage, I got her all tied up now and she's loving it. Ive been seeing some good things about LSTing so hopefully it will work out for me too!:welldone:

dayum bro she really filled out i havent stoped by in a while and im kinda glad becuase man she really changed on me!! like Tmac said im proud of her as well!! those look like some healthy nugz there Smokey!! :welldone: let us know how she :ganjamon:'s

Great looking buds there,awesome job Smokey!:thumb:

Nice n chunky!!! Damn, you ought to get a little weight off that baby!!

Way to go Smokey!!! I knew this one was going to be a nice one, Cant wait for the smoke report! One of my girls told me the other night that she wanted to get into bondage, I got her all tied up now and she's loving it. Ive been seeing some good things about LSTing so hopefully it will work out for me too!:welldone:

Hey all you 420 friends out there! Thank you for all of your kindness and also for taking the time to watch this grow. You all make the difference around here and I hope that never changes! Hope you all follow along in the future, because I am definitely not done!

:thanks: :peacetwo:

Just read your entire journal and I really enjoyed it. Will be subscribing to your God Bud grow for sure. Congrats on the harvest.
:peace:

Hey highandwired!! That must have taken awhile :reading420magazine:

Glad you joined in, and you picked a great time to check out the God Bud, because that one is just starting to kick off!!

:welcome: :peace:

Great job Smokey:welldone: Looks like you're gonna have some tastey smoke:yahoo:

I think so as well brother!! I'm trying like hell to get it that way for sure. It is taking a lot for me not to sample!! :lot-o-toke:

You can tell this plant was grown by a pro by those last pictures alone. I am stoked for you smokey awesome grow.

Not quite a professional ... I'm just very avid about my hobbies! :rollit:

:thanks:

Anybody else stopping through, I have a photo for you! Here we are 1 day into curing. I have the whole plant hanging inside my drying box. I will leave it this way until I feel it is time to manicure, at which time the plant will be cut up into buds. Enjoy!

20110103173123.jpg

I love this part! I like to think of curing as a fine tuning of my final product. This is where the men are separated from the boys! :ganjamon:

:thedoubletake:Those are beautiful Smokey!! :cheer:Now dont let it go to your head.... :adore: Anyone with Vaporizer advise, info head over to my thread. Looking to get one for hubby. Dont know anything about them.

Good response to Flora

Thanks Tmac. I just had to say something. I really feel bad for the guy because he seems so hell bent on the high pressure system, and it's just not working out. But I guess you live and ya learn!

Looking great bro! Can't wait to see your new grow get to harvest I hope they turn out as good as this! So how long to you plan on curing them for? Also just wondering but why do you have to trim them? Can't you smoke it as is with the leaves on or do they do no good?

Looks like a good harvest to me!!! Did you just hang it upside down in a box to cure it? Do you have any fans or anything else in the box or just let it hang and do its thang? Just trying to get an :idea: of how I want to cure my first batch.

Looking great bro! Can't wait to see your new grow get to harvest I hope they turn out as good as this! So how long to you plan on curing them for? Also just wondering but why do you have to trim them? Can't you smoke it as is with the leaves on or do they do no good?

I plan on curing for at least 3 weeks. And I manicure the buds to make them look better, plus I plan on using the trim and some popcorn buds to make a little hash oil. :blunt:

Looks like a good harvest to me!!! Did you just hang it upside down in a box to cure it? Do you have any fans or anything else in the box or just let it hang and do its thang? Just trying to get an :idea: of how I want to cure my first batch.

Hey Twitch! Yea it's upside down in a box. I cut a 6"x6" hole in each end of the box for airflow. I do have a fan, but it is not directly facing the holes because I don't want it to dry too fast. You want them to take as long as possible to dry without getting any mold.

I plan on curing for at least 3 weeks. And I manicure the buds to make them look better, plus I plan on using the trim and some popcorn buds to make a little hash oil. :blunt:

Hey Twitch! Yea it's upside down in a box. I cut a 6"x6" hole in each end of the box for airflow. I do have a fan, but it is not directly facing the holes because I don't want it to dry too fast. You want them to take as long as possible to dry without getting any mold.

Thanks bro!!

Back
Top Bottom