Smokey's Mystery Bud - First CFL/Soil Grow 2010

Very nice Indica strains you have there... they really filled in

good luck and may your harvest be dank

herbs, thanks for following the journal!! I hope my harvest is dank as well. Should be solid judging from the smell and the trichs!! :ganjamon:

Lookin good Smokey!!!:thumb:

I cant "weight" to see what your yeild is going to be. I know bad pun, but its only my first cup of coffee so it will have to do. Keep it up bro:popcorn:

Lookin good Smokey!!!:thumb:

I cant "weight" to see what your yeild is going to be. I know bad pun, but its only my first cup of coffee so it will have to do. Keep it up bro:popcorn:

:rofl: I know what you mean about only being on your first cup of coffee. The morning started off well, but then I inadvertently caused a flood out in the shop. :lot-o-toke:

So, its been a rough morning already!! But thanks for checking out the grow!

:peace:

Morning Smokey! How are the trichs looking? You think you're a week or two away from the chop? You gonna try a dark period at the end? I'm going to let at least one of them go 3 days of darkness..... :peace:

Morning Smokey! How are the trichs looking? You think you're a week or two away from the chop? You gonna try a dark period at the end? I'm going to let at least one of them go 3 days of darkness..... :peace:

Blue you hit it right on the head, about 1.5 - 2 weeks and shes coming down! I wanted to do the dark period, but now that I have others in flower with her I don't think I can. I have no where to put her.

Hey everybody! Just stopping by to let you all know that I have some great news. MaryBeth will be getting the big chop tomorrow!! I never got around to getting a scope, so I grabbed my wifes 8 megapixel camera and took the best macros I could. You can say I was surprised when I saw 75% amber - 25% cloudy trichs!! I will get the macros up once I can scale them down to size, and also pics of the harvest will be up tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :peacetwo:

RIP MaryBeth you did good.

That's great Smokey, nice surprise! I checked your spreadsheet(ha), she went into flower on 11/2 so that's almost 2 months to the day, 8 1/2 weeks. I'd say that's really good, esp to have so much amber. What color were her pistils?

Wish we knew what she is/was... especially if the smoke is awesome which I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :welldone:

Smokey, if you want to do the dark period in the flower room, the simplest way is to cover her up. A makeshift tent so to speak. Wouldn't necessarily drape a trash bag over her for mold and mildew reasons but even a bed sheet (dark one obviously) would reduce the light enough to throw her into shock but still allow the air to flow. Just a suggestion. Enjoy the harvest bro.

Wow MaryBeth did good~~ Cant wait to see pics! When you are trimming look for seeds. I was surprised to find some on Alice. Gotta figure a little accident and maybe fem seed, so it got saved. She was pretty hardy for a girl, huge colas.

Love ya Blue, ya keep track of what we are doing maybe better!! :clap: I will make sure to tell you when we turn the kushies... gonna take clones tomorrow. waiting for the grandson to leave. Took him home today.

Wow MaryBeth did good~~ Cant wait to see pics! When you are trimming look for seeds. I was surprised to find some on Alice. Gotta figure a little accident and maybe fem seed, so it got saved. She was pretty hardy for a girl, huge colas.

Love ya Blue, ya keep track of what we are doing maybe better!! :clap: I will make sure to tell you when we turn the kushies... gonna take clones tomorrow. waiting for the grandson to leave. Took him home today.

Haha I was about to ask Smokey when he switched the lights but decided to look at the ss and there it was :) I've really been slacking on that thing. But it's kind of embarrassing to keep asking the same questions over and over on every grow too :ganjamon:

Hard to believe the babies are big enough to clone already. I'm hoping that mine will be there in a few weeks. Take care!

MaryBeth has been chopped!! Pics up soon after I finish loading them all. She stunk my house right up with a delicious skunky aroma! She is now beginning her cure after having all the large fan leaves trimmed. I am amazed at how much bud she put out! I wish I had a scale to get the harvest weight, but I guess that is no big deal. Dry weight is what counts!! Check back for the harvest pics!

Congrats on the harvest! Dude I'm glued to the comp waiting for the pics I'm psyched to see them!

Drum rooollllllll please!!! MaryBeth, may she rest in pieces!!

Trich shots from last night ...

DSC02696_Large_.JPG
DSC02697_Large_.JPG

Harvest time!!

DSC02721_Medium_.JPG
DSC02722_Medium_.JPG
DSC02723_Medium_.JPG
DSC02724_Medium_.JPG
DSC02725_Medium_.JPG

After the chop!

DSC02727_Medium_.JPG
DSC02726_Medium_.JPG

After some fan leaves removed!

DSC02731_Medium_.JPG
DSC02732_Medium_.JPG
DSC02733_Medium_.JPG

I hope you all enjoyed this journal so far. Don't worry, many more pics to come of the cure and also a smoke report to finish everything off. Have a good weekend and thanks for tuning in!

I've been waiting all day to see this harvest bro and it was well worth the wait! She looks amazing and those buds are massive!! haha my largest bud is probably as large as your smallest pop corn bud lol but they have a while to go. Can't wait to see some more pics and here how the smoke is. Great job bro, you inspire me :welldone:

MaryBeth sure did a good job!! I am so proud of her!!

Thanks Tmac!! I can't wait to :rollit: !

I've been waiting all day to see this harvest bro and it was well worth the wait! She looks amazing and those buds are massive!! haha my largest bud is probably as large as your smallest pop corn bud lol but they have a while to go. Can't wait to see some more pics and here how the smoke is. Great job bro, you inspire me :welldone:

Thanks man! Don't worry about your buds, they will definitely fatten up for you, it just takes time. Glad you enjoyed the pics!

Back
Top Bottom