My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

Update time :

Heya guys ! Today i took some new pictures

050120121.jpg
05012012_001.jpg

These are the photos of my big bud seeds :) they are looking good ^^

05012012_002.jpg
05012012_003.jpg

This is the biggest skunk also looking good and the leafes are geting big witch is good
05012012_004.jpg
05012012_005.jpg

This is the one that was sick (due to lack of water) now she is improving alot , and showing some nice new leafe grow ^^

So , overall i think its all doing just fine , i want to ask one thing , when will i be able to see the sex of my plants ?

Hope you guys enjoy it :Namaste:

i want to ask one thing , when will i be able to see the sex of my plants ?

You will not be able to tell until they're nodes have started alternating and you put them on 12/12 which is usually about 4-6 weeks into vegg.

oh btw , room temprature ranges from 63F to 71F , usualy is at 66 /67 F

These temp's should be ok, you should try to keep them stable at that 70F-80F if possible but just don't let them stay below 40F-50F for too long ;)

thx warrior , im still only two weeks into veggin , and my plats still look a little under developed , so i will probly need those 6 weeks of veg : ) dont worry 50F its actualy cooler than outside my grow box , and a grow box cooler than the actual envirement is prety hard to get :p Especialy since im doing my best to keep the temprature "high" ^^

thx warrior , im still only two weeks into veggin , and my plats still look a little under developed , so i will probly need those 6 weeks of veg : ) dont worry 50F its actualy cooler than outside my grow box , and a grow box cooler than the actual envirement is prety hard to get :p Especialy since im doing my best to keep the temprature "high" ^^

Just wait til their about 8-10 inches tall then switch over your lights and you'll be fine for inducing them to flower.

You should see some more vigor when you start giving them nutes...just don't over do it when you start giving them those nutes..ok?

Your doing fine now bro :welldone:

I think your temps are ok as well, as long as you are keeping around that 70f mark...cool? :thumb:

cool :) im gona start the nutes on day 10 of this monts , and only small quataties like you told me to .. im still a long way away from 10 inches x) but dont worry i wond rush anything ;) the plants are somwere arround 4 / 5 inches now :) (the biggest one) the leafes are kicking in faster and faster ^^

Good deal bro...yep they will naturally do their thing faster as they go.

It's kind of like when a kid goes through growth spurts...just when you think their slowing down, they will surprise you and start kicking into high gear again.

This they will do naturally so you really have no way to control this, just sit back and let them do their own thing, your just in charge of feeding and watering them as well as keeping their environment to their liking...that is the only thing you can control.

After you have done a few successful grows, you will be able to take the pulse of your plants and just know by heart what to do when you see something out of the norm...make sense?

I'm glad to see your progress from when you first came here, asking 420 questions about all this, your really starting to get it now my friend...keep up the good work brother :welldone::bravo::goodjob::adore::high-five::Namaste:

P.S. I'll try and find some up to date news from Portugal on your drug policy's, so you can stay current with your drug laws.

I'll let you know what I find and direct you their if you like?

Everyone needs to keep up with their areas current status, in order to stay safe.

The documentary on the 420 Mag front page makes mention of your country so, you should watch it when you get a chance...good stuff!!! ;)

thx for the help warrior , and good luck findyng somthig about the portuguese law about this XD i have tryed and failed , perhaps im not good searching the internet ? =)

and yeah i let them grow , but i cant avoid looking at the grow box like evry 2 /3 houors , im too extited about all this , i gess its natural since its my first time :)

thx queen :) ow btw queen are you giving nutes to your big bang and to your lemon skunk alredy ?

I just started giving the lemon skunk a little nutes from a dropper. She just got her 3rd set of leaves so I don't want to overdo it and burn her roots.. I think it's great that you have Warrior as a mentor. He has not steered you wrong yet. Wish I could borrow him so he could check out my plants...lol...:high-five: :cheer:

ah sweet , carfull with those nutes queen :) But anyways , your plants are probably close to the thrid week after popin off the dirt , so its almost time to start carfully giving them a little nutie :p about borowing warrior xD thats with him , as long as you dont steal him :( he is truly a mentor : ) he helps me so much , besides him and you barely no one else comes by my thread no a days : (

ah sweet , carfull with those nutes queen :) But anyways , your plants are probably close to the thrid week after popin off the dirt , so its almost time to start carfully giving them a little nutie :p about borowing warrior xD thats with him , as long as you dont steal him :( he is truly a mentor : ) he helps me so much , besides him and you barely no one else comes by my thread no a days : (

Nah, I don't want to steal him, though he would be quite the steal. I say we split him in half or clone him...lol

Back
Top Bottom