My First Ever Outdoor Grow! Critical+ 2.0 Auto & Bubba Kush Auto

Hey,
She is looking a lot better now since the transplant !
Greenhouse was a great idea for an outdoor grow especially at that time on the year, don't know how the weather is where you at but should be able to warm your greenhouse well for cold nights if you close the door like bapple said
Keep up & good luck

:peacetwo:

The weather here is the same pretty much year round. the only thing that fluctuates is that we get more rain half of the year than the other half. Equator perks. :thumb:

I will install a closeable flap as soon as possible, and transplant into the big pot on saturday. The new seeds are still on their way, I'll start a second grow journal when I get them. Or should I just post the progress of both here in this thread?

OKAY! so here she was earlier today, I think today is day 28.
IMG_89553.JPG
IMG_89574.JPG

Here's the new soil + pumice gravel bags
IMG_89612.JPG

I decided to cut the side of the pot to get to the soil easier, and take it out. It didnt turn out like I hoped and I think I disturbed her too much, but we shall see.
IMG_89644.JPG

NEW POT! I actually just cut the top off of one of the old huge pots that I was using before.
IMG_89651.JPG
IMG_89671.JPG

and here she is in her new home.
IMG_89683.JPG

Hopefully I will have time to post more pics tomorrow! keep following for updates. and thanks again everyone. PEACE :Namaste:

This is day 29. Day after transplanting. This soil is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than the other crap. It has fantastic drainage, reacts really well to the sun's heat, and stays warm. It's a lot lighter, too, which makes it easier to move.

I think I cut off a few roots when I moved her, but she seems okay for the most part. one of her leaves is drooping a tad, but I'm not super worried.

IMG_89694.JPG
IMG_89705.JPG

Well done Mr Chapman! :thumb:

If you wish when you start your next grow with your new seeds I'll give you a mini tutorial on transplanting without stressing the plant one bit.

Yes please, that would be very helpful. I'll be sure to post when I get them. although, if it goes like the last one, I may not need the tutorial until a month later. :p

Happy 4/20 everyone!

Today is day 30. She is looking very nice, growth is still slow but steady, she's packing on new leaf growth every day it seems.
A few of her leaves were drooping a bit this morning, but once she spent some time in the sunlight she perked up. I think it's the night temps. I installed another plastic wall which opens and closes so maybe that will help out.

IMG_89713.JPG

IMG_89725.JPG
IMG_89733.JPG

As you can see, she's still small. But I'm optimistic, I think she'll do great! :circle-of-love:

Once again, happy 4/20!
Til next time

Day 32!
She is still small, but growing steadily.
IMG_89763.JPG
IMG_89813.JPG

IN OTHER NEWS, I HAVE MY NEW SEEDS!
IMG_89754.JPG

One fruit auto, and two blue cheese autos. all from Dinafem.

I'm gonna plant them like this, with a net in the bottom of the pot to make transplanting easier. at least in the first two of them.
IMG_89773.JPG

IMG_89792.JPG
IMG_89803.JPG

Also, here's a pic of the greenhouse with the new door flap.
IMG_89831.JPG

IMG_89842.JPG

I'm so excited!! :drool::rollit:

Have a good day everyone!

Hey guys, I spilled water all over my laptop, so it's out of commission for the next couple days. I'm letting it dry out, so lets hope it works after that. I'll post new pictures when I can.

Today all three of the new seeds sprouted! So this counts as Day 1 for all three. I didn't have a chance to get pictures, but I will soon.

Today is Day 37 for the Bubba Kush
IMG_9001.JPG

Day 2 for the seedlings
Fruit
IMG_90021.JPG

Blue Cheese
IMG_90031.JPG

IMG_90043.JPG

IMG_90051.JPG

Should I be removing the seed shell from the ones where it's still on there?

I remove them when they're stuck like that. Remember, these plants were bred for yield and potency, not as much for resilience. If you find your plants need help, then give it help.

The seedlings are growing very quickly, and starting to stretch a bit.. I'm wondering if that's because theyre on a windowsill. Should I just go ahead and put them outside, or wait til they have another set of leaves?

Back
Top Bottom