My First grow and liking it

Sorry to hear about the Hermie problem! That is always a bummer.

I'm starting to have a problem with my outdoor vegging plants trying to go into flower already here, which is totally messing with my schedule of indoor vs outdoor stuff! Even my latest batch of clones made for over-winter are growing little puffballs on their growing tips and they have been under a 16/8 for two weeks! Go figure! :hmmmm:

I'm starting to worry about Hermies myself if they don't start going back to veg soon!

Hope you can still manage to pull out some decent product from your latest efforts!

Cheers. :)

I did like the way she looked. She had 20 tops on her. I was starting to take cuttings of her clones to start a small sea of green using 20 two liter hempy's with a passive res tub, but now I don't want to take a chance on her so I will pause on that until I can grow a stable female.

This site has got me hooked on different growing techniques.

I would have grew her in a spiral if I learned LST'ing soon enough, by the time I pinched and bent her top, the top only grew half way around her once before going 12/12 and after that she didn't grow too much. I should have used a larger bucket, 5gal just isn't going to cut it for 20 tops.

I am going to make one look like a CFL spiral bulb though, just to try it :)

Dizzle whats up?? That shit came out dope!!!! You want me to send you some seeds bro!!! Ive got some extras floating!!!! PM me my man!!! I just got a purple kush seed from my stash from my club last night!!! I freaked!!!! Ive got a nice selection of sativa and indica mysteries!!! Paying it forward amigo!!!! Was that your first harvest??? So exciting isnt it!!! Chicks that dig are chicks i dig.......ha

Its my noobiness coming into play again here. I am not familiar with some of the slang I have been seeing here...what is ltsing? And when should you top them? I know I am no where near that stage but just wondering...

Its my noobiness coming into play again here. I am not familiar with some of the slang I have been seeing here...what is ltsing? And when should you top them? I know I am no where near that stage but just wondering...

That is why you join a community like 420mag, so we can help each other figure these thing out... LSTing is an acronym for "Low Stress training" which is training your plant to grow a certain direction to improve its yield or to grow in small space by tying down limbs or stems... I'm not to sure when you should start topping, but I would suggest after the 3rd or 4th node. Hope I helped some... Now where did I put my bong lol :bongrip:

Hoping to avoid the hermie situation and reveg my plant.Will be harvesting within about 2 weeks, nice frost, 30% red hairs so far. Took 2 plants too far last harvest, this time I'll try not to be so greedy with buds. Watched UTube vids. think I need to keep more sucker leaves, more height-any advice before I get started? This blog rocks with info, thanks to everyone. Iowagirl:thanks:

Iowa sup my lady??? Sorry daze this is out of thread!!!! Buttttt.... Is that plant a hermie now? If not your reveg on her is going to be what seems forever!!! She will take several weeks recovering and starting to reveg!!! I took some last minute clones from my last batch and it took forever!! But patience i suppose!!!!!its easier to plant new seeds!! Im a seed planter and have great rates so im for switching strains ASAP to spice it up!!! I wouldn't even let those red furs goto 50%.. Just before..

Whatz up. No herm situation now, really thought stress would be an issue. Def female clone, problem is I didn't take any clones before she started flowering. Last good plant left from trip to Colorado, would like to reveg to at least get a few viable clones. Have couple of starts from bag seed-but could both be males, questionable quality ect.
Sounds like I better trim her up this weekend- tricomes are turning milky, still less than 50% red hairs- more later Thanks

is this your first grow, or first succesful grow? because thats just beautiful. i failed many times before sucess, but i found myself to be an outdoor grower. i love everything about it, except that if you run dry after the last frost, or before the first frost, your boned... lol

downsize_2_2.jpg
545291_374863585913863_1781344365_n.jpg
1000w mh / hps

Back
Top Bottom