My First Grow in DWC!

y thank you purp. and just want to say that i labled some pics earlier that said we were officially at 3 wk and 1 day . my bad im only at 2 wk and 2 days. just to fix that. i think the buds im seeing are pretty nice for only 2 wks.

Very cool. It's cool that the foil over they hydroton is working for you.

I toyed with some leftover mylar from Christmas wrapping paper over the weekend. The light bouncing back up was so intense it illuminated the entire plant, scared the hell out of me so I tossed it lol. Maybe the light wasn't all that intense but i swear it was like looking at a plant X-ray or something. Coulda just been baked, who knows. :nicethread:

yeah the foil over the hydroton has done just fine. no negitive effects from what i can tell.id imagine mylar would be even better.

Another cheap place to pick up mylar are those space blankets, survival blankets or whatever they called them used to get them for a buck.They unfoldlarge enough to cover most of a small closet !! :peace:

Another cheap place to pick up mylar are those space blankets, survival blankets or whatever they called them used to get them for a buck.They unfoldlarge enough to cover most of a small closet !! :peace:

Those are good and bad....Good they reflect light but they were designed for you to wrap up in and it keeps the heat in.
BAD-Cause HOT SPOTS and holds heat
Good-Reflects light.
But if it works for u by all means use it!

k everyone. im gettin ready to do daily maintenance and i am debating topping the youngins again that would make a total of 4 tops. what do you guys think? do it or just leave 2 tops on each? height really isnt an issue so i dont know weather to to it again. let me know what you think. pics will be up soon

hello everyone,
not to much to report at this time. ww is budding nicely. it is officially 3 wk and 1 day. i think this is nice for 3 wk into flowering. um babies are doing good. growing every day. i'll let them recover for 1 wk and top again . then thats it for topping. so here are some pics enjoy, i know i do.
DSCN2578.JPG

Looking good my friend! It that White widow or Wonder woman?

that is white widow. possibly crossed with northern lights. but not sure about the northern lights part. thanks for stoppin in theanswer.

ok heres an update. i did decide to top the youngins again. now there will be 4 colas on each plant. i plan on letting them veg for at least 2-3 more weeks. heres some pics.

white widow. 2wks 3days 12/12
DSCN2591.JPG

DSCN2585.JPG

DSCN2587.JPG

DSCN2590.JPG

DSCN2592.JPG

White rhino. 2 wk 3 days veg. before 2nd top
DSCN2593.JPG

DSCN2594.JPG

After 2nd top

DSCN2595.JPG

DSCN2596.JPG

DSCN2597.JPG

DSCN2598.JPG

DSCN2601.JPG

Bucket setup
3m trim tape for automotive use hold air stones down perfectly
DSCN2600.JPG

DSCN2599.JPG

Hope you like the pics.

yeah mata they are that old from sprouts. I'll tell you guys. i havnt smoked up in over 2 months now. we just moved out here and i dont know anyone. my friend sent me some shit 2 months ago but it was only a lil bit, and didnt last but a couple days. its gonna be sooooo hard not to pick a lil something and try it along the way. but i know its not worth it. Just really sucks not being able to toke up.:rollingeyes::rollingeyes:

for 2 weeks that plant is a beast! Looks like you will have something to smoke in no time, hang in there and don't let her tempt you into early sampling. Be strong, we are all here for you! lol.

I'm down to my last gram and it's new years eve tonight ! Looks like I make the 100 mile round trip to the dispensary today !! Woudn't be so bad but we haven't worked for a while and I feel bad taking money out of my savings for weed but it's better than taking it out for bills !! I need to ration my goods ,chevyman , at least when you do get some bud you'l get off good !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom