C99 & Iced Widow

Maybe the extended dark period caused that??

Look forward to some photos and good luck with the harvest bud!!

Maybe the extended dark period caused that??

Look forward to some photos and good luck with the harvest bud!!

Hey blaze hope your good. I don't think its the 3 day dark period, the seeds are well developed which would have taken longer than that. They look fresh as if ready to plant. Im about to harvest this very plant, hope I don't find hundreds of them lol!! Could maybe sell em back to female seeds...:rofl: to be fair though I don't blame the breeder, I think its normal they're trying to survive, plus they probably were a bit too close to the bulb. Anyway I must dash, important work to do...lol!

:grinjoint:

It's refreshing to see someone that doesn't blame the breeder for everything. Besides, a few seeds is not the end of the world.

Man, I'm jealous you are about to harvest. Can't wait to do the same. It's hard work though.

Hello everyone, what a day I had yesterday...but finally I trimmed & hung all the buds to dry. The c99 that pollinated ended up producing a few hundred seeds, it took me hours to trim her & remove them all one by one. I can see it affected yield but I think the quality is still good...even very good. She was as sticky as the others when handling with a sublime smell. I placed 4 seeds in a glass of water a few hours ago & 3 sunk to the bottom so hopefully alot of them are viable. Also one of the iced widow's produced seeds but not nearly as many, less than 100...& again it's sticky to the touch & smells very nice plus I don't think the yield was as badly affected. The other two had no seeds whatsover so thats better. I used my bare hands & at some point it felt like they were burining under the thc...was mostly holding the stems as well to avoid touching the bud much.

I need to jar them by the end of the weekend so before that I'll weigh them & post the details...I think it won't be too bad, seems like a decent haul lol! after a few weeks in the air-tight jars I'll write a quick smoke report if I remember.

Already looking forward to the next grow but not sure what strains yet though. But before that what shall I do with all the seeds I got now? its tempting to plant them randomly around the city, how samaritan would that be :rofl::rofl:

Drying day 1

1) group:
IMG_48906.JPG

2) group:
IMG_48874.JPG

3) group:
IMG_48885.JPG

4) c99:
IMG_48863.JPG

5) iced widow:
IMG_48896.JPG

Peace out.

:Namaste:

Some beautifully manicured buds there. Must have taken you a while. Congrats on the harvest bud!!

+ reps

I ditto Blaze's sentiments....+ reps for ya!
It's harvest time in every journal it seems. :goodjob:

Hello my fellow green lovers,

Today after 5.5 days of drying I weighed & jarred them...verdict as follows;

1) C99: 67.3g
2) C99: 70.2g
3) IW: 82.5g
4) IW: 76.8g

C99s yielded 137.5g & iced widows yielded 159.3g.

Grand total: 296.8g or 10.6oz.

jarred:
IMG_49137.JPG

I think an average of 2.65oz per plant after 34 days veg is quite decent so im very happy. In my next run I intend to grow 5 plants & veg for 50 days, hopefully you guys will check it out as its been great having yous around...

:thanks: :Namaste:

Peace out.

That is a decent haul Sol. I will be happy with 150g total when I harvest, although I hope for a little more obviously. Have you smoked any yet?

SoIMJ
Sweet haul ya got there. 10 zips is nothing to sneeze at.
Good job mane!

Thanks everyone. Hey blaze of course I tried them lol...very nice, really chills you out, not sure how to describe it though. Im sure they'll get even better after some curing, gonna roll another one just now actually...:grinjoint:

LOL! That's the spirit, and they will definitely improve and get stronger over the next 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom