My First Grow Journal

Hey guys!! I know I have been absent for a while, but kinda got caught up in a bit of busyness that has been crazy for a bit. Helping a friend convalesce after knee replacement surgery AND looking for a new place to move.

On top of that, I have some serious queries. All of my white widow autoflowering girls have been growing great, except only one is flowering. That would be Victoria. Queenie, the oldest of the lot hasn't flowered at all...neither has Cleopatra. Queenie kept looking like she was trying to flower but then she'd just make new leaves and the old ones have begun drying up and dropping off. I will post pics shortly...just let me figure out how to post them...(forgot how...will get it sorted.)

The queries are, are there any instances of the feminized autoflowering cannabis of any sort never flowering? Just growing leaves until they die from old age? If not then what could be causing this issue?

Hey guys!! I know I have been absent for a while, but kinda got caught up in a bit of busyness that has been crazy for a bit. Helping a friend convalesce after knee replacement surgery AND looking for a new place to move.

On top of that, I have some serious queries. All of my white widow autoflowering girls have been growing great, except only one is flowering. That would be Victoria. Queenie, the oldest of the lot hasn't flowered at all...neither has Cleopatra. Queenie kept looking like she was trying to flower but then she'd just make new leaves and the old ones have begun drying up and dropping off. I will post pics shortly...just let me figure out how to post them...(forgot how...will get it sorted.)

The queries are, are there any instances of the feminized autoflowering cannabis of any sort never flowering? Just growing leaves until they die from old age? If not then what could be causing this issue?
Just curious what light schedule your using. Though I realize it shouldn’t matter

I've not had an experience of an Auto not flowering. I have had many that flower at varying times up to 2-3 weeks apart. Prior to flowering they start showing signs of pre-flower which include nodes tightening up at the very tip. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom