My First Grow

Looking good brother!! What kind of weather you guys getting in bc? It’s been a very rain filled summer for us in Alberta.

Your plants are looking amazing bro! :thumb:

Been really dry here so far but getting the odd shower here and there!
Has worked out perfectly for my plants as it's been holding steady at 50% humidity which is tight where I want it :yummy:

What does it mean when your fan leaves look like this?

20190717_195211.jpg
20190717_195217.jpg

I think she's getting close to harvest.

Also I found these pollen snacks coming out of some of my buds - can female plants produce pollen??

20190717_204735.jpg
20190717_204825.jpg
May have hermied a bit but it seems your real close to the finish.

Looks like she may have hermied.

I hope you didn't break that pollen sack near other plants, it may pollinate them, spray any other existing sacks with water, heard it neutralizes the pollen.
I accidentally did that with my plants, had a fan going on in the space too when I did, it pollinated another plant.
Ended up wiping all my gear down with a damp cloth to neutralize any pollen.

I've seen some finish it and harvest because they were so close, but I wasn't so I culled mine, I had a ways to go and it hermied bad, had over a half dozen sacks on one plant.

I am going to defer on that question, @CanGrows . Hopefully someone with more experience can answer. Well, Canuckush gotcha.

I hope you didn't break that pollen sack near other plants, it may pollinate them, spray any other existing sacks with water, heard it neutralizes the pollen.
I accidentally did that with my plants, had a fan going on in the space too when I did, it pollinated another plant.
Ended up wiping all my gear down with a damp cloth to neutralize any pollen.

I totally did!

Maybe inspect for more sacks, spray with water and wait it out until harvest, just keep growing and checking it and the other plants.
Hope for the best.

What does it mean when your fan leaves look like this?

20190717_195211.jpg
20190717_195217.jpg

Leaves cupping up like that, usually indicates that it’s having some heat stress. How hot has your tent been running??

Yeah that looks like a banana uhh ohh...

Those pollen sacks you keep finding, are they full of seeds or are they just calyxs? Or are they more bananas?

Back
Top Bottom