420's Soil Ppm Charlie Grow Journal, 9/2021

I use lemon wedges because I have trees, and they've never made my weed smell like lemons! I've also used slices of bread for moving the needle far and fast.
Another amazing piece of info! Thank you Shed!!!

How did they like their transplant Charlie?
The new transplants are doing well. I need to transplant the clone/seedlings this next week into 1-gal pots when I move the recent transplants to flowering tent. Much work in garden this recently.

The new transplants are doing well. I need to transplant the clone/seedlings this next week into 1-gal pots when I move the recent transplants to flowering tent. Much work in garden this recently.
How many hours a day do you put in? One day you told me you were in there for 8 hours

I thought as a new member, I would start a grow journal. This is my first journal post. My first post at the website was at the “Welcome” forum. In my welcome post, I prepared a soilless mix composed of 70% peat + 30% perlite. I adjusted the pH of the mix using powdered dolomite. I also added organic mycorrhizal inoculant to that mix for strong root growth.
Only a couple days late to this kick ass grow journal. I skipped ahead though. Beautiful plants and harvest Charlie!
White widow is one of my favorites. It is one of those strains that gets me moving and keeps me active. Great flavor and low anxiety for the level of energy
Daaaamn it MG! I can't keep adding to my genetics wishlist. Stop spending my money man.

*adding seeds to cart...*
I use lemon wedges because I have trees, and they've never made my weed smell like lemons!
I have used lemon wedges a few times on the suggestion from Shed folks and it has saved my buds each time. I left some flowers inside turkey bags, without knowing they are not air tight, and the flowers went down into the low 50s. Yikes! I lost pretty much all the terpenes BUT the wedges brought them back to 60%. None of it ever smelled like citrus or lemon specifically.

Life in the Overloaded Veg Tents

I wanted all to have a look at my overloaded veg tents. Next week, I will clone the 420 transplants and transfer them from the veg tents to the flowering tent. The Lonely Two could not fit in the veg tents and were placed outside the tents on a dresser top. A 200-actual-watt LED full spectrum "burple" light keeps them in healthy condition temporarily (please excuse the their lack luster character and their "burple" complexion). The Lonely Two will be headed to the flowering tent next week too, where I am sure they will be happier.

Please find below, two pics of the Advanced veg tent and one pic each of The Lonely Two and clone/seedling tent.

Happy Saturday Trails to You!

111.png

112.png

114.png

113.png

I wanted all to have a look at my overloaded veg tents. Next week, I will clone the 420 transplants and transfer them from the veg tents to the flowering tent. The Lonely Two could not fit in the veg tents and were placed outside the tents on a dresser top. A 200-actual-watt LED full spectrum "burple" light keeps them in healthy condition temporarily (please excuse the their lack luster character and their "burple" complexion). The Lonely Two will be headed to the flowering tent next week too, where I am sure they will be happier.

Please find below, two pics of the Advanced veg tent and one pic each of The Lonely Two and clone/seedling tent.

111.png

112.png

114.png

113.png
Love the last shot. They are stacked in there, but that is absolutely a good thing! How is drying going now? Conditions staying good for you? How are the dogs? Is that white orchid budding?

Love the last shot. They are stacked in there, but that is absolutely a good thing! How is drying going now? Conditions staying good for you? How are the dogs? Is that white orchid budding?
Thank you very much.

The drying of the last harvested crop is completed.

Curing is underway. Each day I check my cure RH and have a sniff. I have 23-quarts of buds curing and two 5-gal buckets of whole plant (buds with branches) curing. Very nice smells and aromas.

Local house RH has been mostly dry, less than 40%. Too dry for my taste.

The big dogs love the winter. Small dogs, not so much. The big dogs and young huskies like to be outside at night. Even though it gets down to the mid-teens sometimes. I keep the house at about 69 deg. F, but I think the big dogs want the less warmth and freedom to roam at night.

Here is a shot of one of the small dogs - Lucy the pug mix. Lucy is never late to mealtime, as you see, likes her nap time. Do you notice all dogs here seem very lazy? Soft life, if you can get it.

LUCY.jpg

The white orchid is slowing down flowering. I believe it will go through a period soon of re-coup of 8-12 weeks before flowering again. This particular variety seems to do that.

Hope all is well today - ppm Charlie

111.png

112.png

114.png

113.png
It's time for more real-estate my friend @ppm Charlie ;)
The girls are bursting at the seems.
When you flip the veg room your going to need a gymnasium. :laugh:
That's a happy bunch of beautiful ladies.
Hope you are having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill

It's time for more real-estate my friend @ppm Charlie ;)
The girls are bursting at the seems.
When you flip the veg room your going to need a gymnasium. :laugh:
That's a happy bunch of beautiful ladies.
Hope you are having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you. Hope you are well today.

111.png

112.png

114.png

113.png
looks like a full house Charlie, good luck! I will be along to learn.

looks like a full house Charlie, good luck! I will be along to learn.
A lot of work lately. What I learned last crop is that sometimes it takes longer than expected for flowering and ripening than I accounted for in the beginning. I will cut back on my veg tent starting soon. A veg overpopulation is a lot of work.

Thank you very much.

The drying of the last harvested crop is completed.

Curing is underway. Each day I check my cure RH and have a sniff. I have 23-quarts of buds curing and two 5-gal buckets of whole plant (buds with branches) curing. Very nice smells and aromas.
Happy to hear!
Local house RH has been mostly dry, less than 40%. Too dry for my taste.
My humidity is so low here also
The big dogs love the winter. Small dogs, not so much. The big dogs and young huskies like to be outside at night. Even though it gets down to the mid-teens sometimes. I keep the house at about 69 deg. F, but I think the big dogs want the less warmth and freedom to roam at night.
how many total are there? She looks happy down there! I love pugs.. she a pugle?
Here is a shot of one of the small dogs - Lucy the pug mix. Lucy is never late to mealtime, as you see, likes her nap time. Do you notice all dogs here seem very lazy? Soft life, if you can get it.

LUCY.jpg

The white orchid is slowing down flowering. I believe it will go through a period soon of re-coup of 8-12 weeks before flowering again. This particular variety seems to do that.
:hippy:
Winter blooms.

111.png
What is that beauty!?
A lot of work lately. What I learned last crop is that sometimes it takes longer than expected for flowering and ripening than I accounted for in the beginning. I will cut back on my veg tent starting soon. A veg overpopulation is a lot of work.
Never ever account for flowering times given by the bank. I am forever 2 weeks off from their ranges

Happy to hear!

My humidity is so low here also

how many total are there? She looks happy down there! I love pugs.. she a pugle?

:hippy:

What is that beauty!?

Never ever account for flowering times given by the bank. I am forever 2 weeks off from their ranges
Getting ready to clone the transplants tomorrow. Soaking soil media in Clone-brand clone nute.

I do not exactly know what mix the Pug in the pic is...I know Lucy is always hungry and steals food from the other small dogs. There are currently seven "lazy" canines residing here (excluding me).

The flower is from a bulb kit you can buy in Winter at any food store. I get one every year around Thanksgiving and try to flower it for x-mas. I was a little late this year and did not get it in the pot until December. It is easy to flower. Plant bulb 2/3 down in the already supplied peat or peat/coco mix. Put it in a place where it receives indirect light. No direct sunlight. Great for mid-luminescent rooms. It just gave up last week and it is starting to die off. The bulb/flower is a Amaryllis. Always pretty in February's deary. :)

Getting ready to clone the transplants tomorrow. Soaking soil media in Clone-brand clone nute.
Sweet!
I do not exactly know what mix the Pug in the pic is...I know Lucy is always hungry and steals food from the other small dogs. There are currently seven "lazy" canines residing here (excluding me).

Lmao so yea 8.. wow that's a lot of dogs. You smell the worst wet I'm sure lmao
The flower is from a bulb kit you can buy in Winter at any food store. I get one every year around Thanksgiving and try to flower it for x-mas. I was a little late this year and did not get it in the pot until December. It is easy to flower. Plant bulb 2/3 down in the already supplied peat or peat/coco mix. Put it in a place where it receives indirect light. No direct sunlight. Great for mid-luminescent rooms. It just gave up last week and it is starting to die off. The bulb/flower is a Amaryllis. Always pretty in February's deary. :)
I would love to try this bulb. I have a spot for one more or 7. Seventeen seventy seven damn it...flowers

Back
Top Bottom