When you say flowering since 8/16 do you mean that's when you first saw pistils? And if she has been outside all summer, what did you do to "flip" her last week? Keep her in total darkness for 12 hours at night? Sorry if I'm confused with which plants are where and when!Around 8/16 she started showing white pistils but I wasn't able to get a shelter built until last weekend. Since then I've put her in the dark for 12.

When you say flowering since 8/16 do you mean that's when you first saw pistils? And if she has been outside all summer, what did you do to "flip" her last week? Keep her in total darkness for 12 hours at night? Sorry if I'm confused with which plants are where and when!
I've had so much going on in this grow it's ridiculous so no worries.

I have one plant outside. Around 8/16 she started showing pistils, but I wasn't able to shelter her in the dark for 12 until last weekend. So I'm assuming the growth shown in the pictures is mostly from slow reduction of daylight hours.

Nighty night

20210911_192241.jpg

Today's outdoor plant challenges
Colas are getting heavy and tipping slightly, but because I really didn't plan on it getting this big, I didn't build support within the plant as it grew. Ideas?
It's been pretty muggy and the buds are getting sticky and smelly. Yum, but what can I use to prevent mold and bud rot. I'm nervous about spraying them. I hung a portable fan in the blackout tent but the rechargeable battery is only good for 4 hours at max speed.
Ty for any advice.

Outside plant is coming along, but unfortunately I messed up a few of the cola tops and not feeling good about that. They got hit when I was moving plant inside the shelter. At this point, a few tops are brown and I'm nervous about bud rot although they look dry and brown. Note, the white stuff is the diatomaceous earth that I'm still working on getting rid of.

The nights are chilly here in high 40s to mid 50s and will get to low 40s next week, but the shelter provides protection cold from morning dew. When I pull her out she's very dry so no moisture build up.

OutsideChoc3_09222021.jpg

OutsideChoc4_09222021.jpg

OutsideChoc2_09222021.jpg

OutsideChoc1_09222021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom