Hi :ciao:

Happy Weedsday Everyone! 🪴

Time for an update:

Big girls 10 wks old & smaller girls 8 wks old
Outdoor Blue Dream, Super Lemon Haze & Chocolope
Feeding FF Grow Big & Big Bloom at the moment according to feeding schedule

Everyone green & still vegging except for
1 Blue Dream who has started flowering 5 days ago
Question: Does anyone know if this is normal for BD?

Topped Super Lemon Haze 2 weeks ago and she is quite bushy!

I have seen a few white flies also a few trails on a couple of leaves
going to use some Neem on them. Get them before they get you. :laughtwo:

The lone BD girl in the tent: 10 wks old - Flowering: 38 days
Suspected Blue Dream Auto: cola has doubled in size in 2 weeks.

Feeding her the FF Trio according to FF feeding schedule

:thanks: to all who look & follow along! :love:

Any & all comments, likes, loves, etc are Greatly appreciated.
May your grows be Happy & Healthy! :peace::passitleft:

"A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness;
it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust." ~ Gertrude Jekyll

Time for an update:

it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust." ~ Gertrude Jekyll

beautiful

Time for an update:

Hi Nannyboo plants are looking great, guard cat looks like a scrapper, yeah the BD probably a auto if flowering this early compared to the others which looks good as all your plants

Highya NannyBoo,

Very nice looking ladies you have there. They look very happy in your care. I'm trying some SIPs outdoors about 4.25 gal bucket. They're a little slow to start, but they'll do better, I'm sure. Great idea about growing in those big pots, on the deck! Easy to keep an eye on. Looking forward to buds getting fat, though!! Happy Smokin'

Highya NannyBoo,

Very nice looking ladies you have there. They look very happy in your care. I'm trying some SIPs outdoors about 4.25 gal bucket. They're a little slow to start, but they'll do better, I'm sure. Great idea about growing in those big pots, on the deck! Easy to keep an eye on. Looking forward to buds getting fat, though!! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode :ciao:

Thanks so much. They are my escape (in so many ways lol) from daily life.

I have yet to try the SIP method but I followed InTheShed to educate myself about it.
I'll be watching now to see how your garden grows with this method...I have so much to learn.

As far as the big pots, I have been using them for years. Them being on the deck & patio does
help to keep a closer eye on things. I clorox them in between plants & they seem to work fine!

My BD started flowering about a week ago, but chocolope & SLH still vegging. I'm hoping fat buds for all!

Okay. Wish I could hang but Hi Ho, it's off to work .... you know. Have a great day & Happy Smokin to you too!

Hi Nannyboo plants are looking great, guard cat looks like a scrapper, yeah the BD probably a auto if flowering this early compared to the others which looks good as all your plants
:thanks: con

Trying my best to keep up with them. My lil momma is quite the scrapper. She wards off strays twice her size lol

Yea, the BD was not supposed to be auto but that is why there is still one in the tent and I suppose why the one outside is flowering earlier that the others. This is the first time growing auto for me & I'm looking at it as a lesson. Everything for a reason. Thanks con for stopping by ...always appreciated! Hope your day is great ...Happy growing! :love::passitleft:

Garden is looking lovely as usual!

going to use some Neem on them.
It's best to stop with neem as soon as you see pistils since it can turn them brown, and later in flower add a flavor to your flowers that's hard to wash off. Also, white flies you can take care of with a spray from the hose!
Yea, the BD was not supposed to be auto but that is why there is still one in the tent and I suppose why the one outside is flowering earlier that the others. This is the first time growing auto for me & I'm looking at it as a lesson. Everything for a reason.
The BD in your tent is surely an auto, but the one just flowering now after 70 days probably isn't. The early pistils (compared to the others) might just mean it's a fast-flowering photo. That's often done by crossing an auto with a photo for folks who need their photos to finish sooner because of weather outside (or tent growers in a hurry ;) ).

They are my escape (in so many ways lol) from daily life.
And all the attention they're getting really shows.!
If they had faces, they'd all be smiling..:)
Also, white flies you can take care of with a spray from the hose!
I suck 'em up with a dustbuster if there aren't many of 'em...

Garden is looking lovely as usual!

It's best to stop with neem as soon as you see pistils since it can turn them brown, and later in flower add a flavor to your flowers that's hard to wash off. Also, white flies you can take care of with a spray from the hose!

The BD in your tent is surely an auto, but the one just flowering now after 70 days probably isn't. The early pistils (compared to the others) might just mean it's a fast-flowering photo. ;) ).
Thank you Shed 🙏

Also, thanks for the reminder about the neem once they start to flower. Don't want to deal with that hell again. 🤢
We had some hard rain the past couple of days, so I haven't had a chance to treat them. I have DE and Safers Soap
but would it be better to use BT on them for the leaf miners and can I use that all through flowering?

As for the BD in the tent her pistils are starting to turn amber and the trichomes are becoming opaque. I see a bit of amber also. I wish I would have topped/trained her, but I'll be happy to just get her to harvest and start another. I just ordered Blackberry Kush and Dosi Do Auto for my next auto grow journey.

"That's often done by crossing an auto with a photo for folks who need their photos to finish sooner because of weather outside (or tent growers in a hurry ;))" I had no idea...learn something new every day. Thanks for educating me once again...greatly appreciated! :love:

7/15/23 4:20 am :smokin:
Testing this little microscope for my phone.
BD Auto Indoor 10 wks old - Flowering: 41 days

Active Eye Universal Phone Microscope, 60x, w/clamp $7​

It works okay. Probably would be better if my hands weren't shaky.
bdmicro1.jpg
bdmicro2.jpg

bd2.jpg
bd3.jpg

Highya NannyBoo,

Blue dream looks gorgeous! A little early to harvest, but she's fattening up real nice. Still have a lot of white pistils showing. It's a little hard to tell clear trichomes from cloudy ones. Might need to work on closeup technique. If you can tell, that's all that matters! But, it looks like you're almost there! Happy Smokin'

Highya NannyBoo,

Blue dream looks gorgeous! A little early to harvest, but she's fattening up real nice. Still have a lot of white pistils showing. It's a little hard to tell clear trichomes from cloudy ones. Might need to work on closeup technique. If you can tell, that's all that matters! But, it looks like you're almost there! Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode :nomo:

Thank you :love: Yea she's getting there & I'm getting giddy about her progress! 😊

I was testing this new microscope attachment for my phone, but it seems my Nikon has a much better macro lens.
Thanks for stopping by Bode...always greatly appreciated! Happy smokin & healthy growing! :passitleft:

BDa is looking lovely and really packing on the weight and the foxtails! They make figuring out when to harvest a bit more of a challenge because the new growth will always have clear trichomes and white pistils. Might have to dig a bit deeper to see what color the original trichs are and find a good blend from old to new.
I have DE and Safers Soap
but would it be better to use BT on them for the leaf miners and can I use that all through flowering?
DE doesn't work when it's wet even though one of the best places for it is on top of the soil, so that makes it inactive when you water (and for however it takes to dry out after that). Also it's a no-no for spraying on flowers. For bugs that crawl from dirt to leaves you can take a finger-full and rub it a few inches up the trunk where it won't get wet.

BT is great addition to the arsenal for leaf miners and caterpillars, so if your only pests are the miners and the white flies then a vacuum and BT should be all you need!

BDa is looking lovely and really packing on the weight and the foxtails! They make figuring out when to harvest a bit more of a challenge because the new growth will always have clear trichomes and white pistils. Might have to dig a bit deeper to see what color the original trichs are and find a good blend from old to new.

DE doesn't work when it's wet even though one of the best places for it is on top of the soil, so that makes it inactive when you water (and for however it takes to dry out after that). Also it's a no-no for spraying on flowers. For bugs that crawl from dirt to leaves you can take a finger-full and rub it a few inches up the trunk where it won't get wet.

BT is great addition to the arsenal for leaf miners and caterpillars, so if your only pests are the miners and the white flies then a vacuum and BT should be all you need!
You the best Shed! :love: Thanks so much for all help!

Back
Top Bottom