My first grow

i water every morning and check at night and if its dry enough i water again at night. depending how much theyre drinking.
You're in coco right??? You can't let coco dry out, you have to keep it moist, there are no nutrients in coco, hence the small amounts of nutrients and cal-mag every day, twice a day and PH to 5.8 :thumb:

confusing, but i think he did say at the end he is in coco and yet the pic of the flower seems to be in some sort of soil to me. but if it is in coco, I agree with mocha. coco needs feeding everyday sometimes multiple times.
What is the ph of your feeding mix and are you following a schedule?

update on all the plant. i transplanted that one with those horrid leafs to some foxfarms ocean soil. i nute burnt my blue dream yesterday. (gave the same amount of nutes to my alientecs and they did fine so gonna just make a lower mixture for the bluedream next time) . rest of the plants doing well. topped the do alien tecs in soil and the bigger blue dream i have. taking well to it all. (forgive the horrible watering job. did it at 7am today and was tired as all hell LMAO) @MochaBud

Attachments

• gg4.jpg
    gg4.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 28
  • atec1soil.jpg
    atec1soil.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 30
  • atechydro.jpg
    atechydro.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 27
  • atecsoil2.jpg
    atecsoil2.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 28
  • bd.jpg
    bd.jpg
    854.3 KB · Views: 30
  • bdbaby.jpg
    bdbaby.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 24
  • bdsoildef.jpg
    bdsoildef.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 26
welccome and good luck! I'm also new here, however I'm still doubting whether I should grow my own plants or not))
you should and stop doubting your self

welccome and good luck! I'm also new here, however I'm still doubting whether I should grow my own plants or not))
:welcome: AmeliaNorth
It’s a personal decision obviously.
One only you can make.
In many areas there is still some risk to ones freedom.
I waited many years , till after I retired and have never regretted that decision.
It’s a very rewarding path to those that follow it .
The options on how to grow and to what extent are just a few of many choices.
If you do decide to grow , you are definitly in the right place here @ :420:
All the options and all the answers are available by clicking and researching.
And asking.
The support you receive will be from very knowledgeable growers .
Growing requires time , some $$$ , and commitment.
But it’s all worth it when you smoke your very own harvest.
:thumb::goodluck:

i personally find it addicting. i just ordered another 4x4 tent and popped 4 more seeds. 1 gg4, 1 chocolope. 2 ggxzkittlez.

I just see a lot of sticks in your soil; which I don't think are all that good for weed. I usually use Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil which has plenty of nutes to get your plants off to a good start. Temps aren't your issue apparently so you may need to raise your lights just a couple inches. What nutes do you use ? I use Mega Crop because it's the simplest & cheapest nute out there. It works great.
7-396.JPG
7-393.JPG
6-450.JPG
Those are beautiful plants. How did you grow such big buds

Those are beautiful plants. How did you grow such big buds
It's not that hard really. Cut off every little twig branch only leaving the thick branches (usually around 8 - 12 branches).
Trim all the leaves off the lower 1/3rd of the plant. Keep your light low (about 12" - 16" above the canopy) & let her rip.
All the energy that would have been wasted growing popcorn bud on those twig branches has been eliminated so it all goes to making the large cola's on the thick branches.
Like I said, not that hard. Just took a while to get the info out of people ... lol. I was growing about 3.5 years before I was told how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom