My first grow

extocity

so i started my first grow about 3weeks ago. 5/6 plants are doing borderline perfect besides alittle nute burn. i have 1 plant (strain:blue dream) that i seem to constantly get a deficiency from. im assuming its either phosphorus or potassium. pictures of all the plants will be below. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• tec H.jpg
    tec H.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • tec2.jpg
    tec2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • tec3.jpg
    tec3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • Bd1.jpg
    Bd1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • BDD.jpg
    BDD.jpg
    719.2 KB · Views: 52
  • GG4.jpg
    GG4.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 50
:welcome:

Welcome extocity . :welcome:
Your plants look healthy.
So , when you post photos , you will get more responses if you take photo with natural light.:passitleft:
Please read the rules for posting . Also there are forums for most subjects.
There is even one for questions about your grow.:goodluck:
the one without the grow lights on is the one i have the question about. im new here, wasnt sure where to post.

Welcome to 420. What kind of soil are you using ? Doesn't look like good soil for growing weed. Either your light is too close or it's too hot in your grow area from the looks of the leaves starting to get taco shaped. It does look like a K def. to me. Maybe add a little bloom nute to bring it up some ?

Welcome to 420. What kind of soil are you using ? Doesn't look like good soil for growing weed. Either your light is too close or it's too hot in your grow area from the looks of the leaves starting to get taco shaped. It does look like a K def. to me. Maybe add a little bloom nute to bring it up some ?
tbh it was some cheap soil. i dont remember the name cause i got rid of it for coco. my grow room is between 65-75 depending on the time of day.

its been an ongoing issue for abit. her and my GG are in the same soil and both ran into issues but the GG was just a Def and i fixed it and has been great since. this Bluedream i just cant seem to get ahold of.

I just see a lot of sticks in your soil; which I don't think are all that good for weed. I usually use Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil which has plenty of nutes to get your plants off to a good start. Temps aren't your issue apparently so you may need to raise your lights just a couple inches. What nutes do you use ? I use Mega Crop because it's the simplest & cheapest nute out there. It works great.
7-396.JPG
7-393.JPG
6-450.JPG

I just see a lot of sticks in your soil; which I don't think are all that good for weed. I usually use Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil which has plenty of nutes to get your plants off to a good start. Temps aren't your issue apparently so you may need to raise your lights just a couple inches. What nutes do you use ? I use Mega Crop because it's the simplest & cheapest nute out there. It works great.
7-396.JPG
7-393.JPG
6-450.JPG
im using general hydroponics flora series. i raised my light afew inches but i highly doubt thats it cause none of the other plants are having that issue.

Raising the lights didn't have to do with the spot. It was because your leaves were starting to get taco shaped. They'll lay out much flatter when the light is at the right height. The GH Flora series worked great for me. It's what I started with. I've tried several nute lines but settled on Mega Crop because the end result was better then other nutes. Not saying more potent as that was the same. But the yield is much better for me. I'm averaging 9 - 10 oz. per plant with it. My average was 6 oz. before I switched to it. Could be because you feed every time & never just water like with most nutes.

7-396.JPG
7-393.JPG
6-450.JPG

I love the training you did in that last pic! Dayumn!!! Nature’s medicine fo sho!

Welcome to the forum @extocity :welcome:
so i started my first grow about 3weeks ago. 5/6 plants are doing borderline perfect besides alittle nute burn. i have 1 plant (strain:blue dream) that i seem to constantly get a deficiency from. im assuming its either phosphorus or potassium. pictures of all the plants will be below. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
tbh it was some cheap soil. i dont remember the name cause i got rid of it for coco. my grow room is between 65-75 depending on the time of day.
So...you're in coco coir :hmmmm: You know you have to water a couple times a day right :nerd-with-glasses: with a little cal-mag and small amounts of nutrients :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom