My First Indoor Grow Please Follow Along

IMG_20170708_234044346.jpg

View image in gallery

The first photo is halfway thru LST'ing. as you can see 1 side is pulled down and the other side, where the original main cola is is still up in the first photo. it is now all tied down so all but 1 small bud site is at same level. the 1 small bud site that isn't tied is pretty small still and is dead smack in the middle. so I let it go to see if it starts filling out

Here is the elder plant, about 38 days from sporting i think. She is only 11 inches tall by way of LST. As noted this is my first grow and my goal was 1 oz per plant. looking at this plant what do you guys think i may be able to pull. oz? 40g? Less? More?

She was watered and fertilised 2-3 days ago with Bio-Bizz Grow, Bloom, top max and a local brand seaweed extract all mixed into 3 litres of distilled water. this time i bottom fed 2 litres than about 8 hours later top fed (normal) the last later of water/fertilizer mix

Every 5-7 days about 3L of distilled water. usually feed/fertilize (Bio-Bizz grow/bloom/top-max) with two waterings in a row and then only water on third watering.

For example, last night I watered the eldest plant with 3 litres of homage banana peel tea (made with distilled water and banana peel) mixed with Bio gro, Bloom, Top-Max as per bio bizz instructions. it had been a couple hours past 5 days since the last watering/feeding. again remember they are 10 litre pots. On another note the yellowing and colouring of leaves, more prevalent on lower branches and primarily fan leaves as opposed to sugar leaves has been increasing I noticed last night when I took plants out to water/feed. Lights are off now, when i take them out i will take pics and put them up... still flowering is growing but with what appears not to be optimum conditions I can't help but think that maybe they could be growing better.

Those 2 leaves are both from same branch. which as you can see has been damaged from a forceful LST at one point. I have put honey on it twice but it has been separated as you see in the picture for a minimum of 3 weeks if not longer. only difference is now its all dried out and brown as opposed to when it happened and was green and moist like fresh vegetal material. Other leaves on other branches do look similar to these though so idk whats going on. As mentioned previously I have no PH equipment or access to to buy for this grow.

Back
Top Bottom