My First Indoor Grow

It's a 5ft tall 4ft wide two feet deep tent. I'm just gunna put the girls in the middle and the light 18 in off or 24 probably 24 it seems like that's what works best.

I'm going to go with 18-6 I'm a firm believer in those six hours of darkness, better root growth just means more that girl can soak up. But who knows that's just from all my reading on what I feel personally works best. It seems tho everyone has had something work out for them and they stick by it and nothing else. I just think autos ran 18-6 seem to grow better.

I think your new light will be great for two plants. Probably not more than that though. I don't have any experience with LEDs though....just my thoughts from the info I've read. I've been wanting to get an LED...and probably will soon....the same brand you got so I'm interested to see how it works for you.
I wouldn't expect any drastic changes though once you install the new light. The young girls don't need much light, but your new LED will pay off when you get to flower stage.

I have grown a few Autos, one starting with 12/12 and another with 12/12 during flower. Starting it at 12/12 is a very bad idea...lol. I did it more for shits and giggles as I had some extra room in my tent while others were flowering. Anyway, 18/6 has been the best for me with autos. And I agree with you 100% that the plants do need some dark periods.

I think your new light will be great for two plants. Probably not more than that though. I don't have any experience with LEDs though....just my thoughts from the info I've read. I've been wanting to get an LED...and probably will soon....the same brand you got so I'm interested to see how it works for you.
I wouldn't expect any drastic changes though once you install the new light. The young girls don't need much light, but your new LED will pay off when you get to flower stage.

I have grown a few Autos, one starting with 12/12 and another with 12/12 during flower. Starting it at 12/12 is a very bad idea...lol. I did it more for shits and giggles as I had some extra room in my tent while others were flowering. Anyway, 18/6 has been the best for me with autos. And I agree with you 100% that the plants do need some dark periods.

I just checked my amazon and my light gets here tomorrow with my timer thank god, and my ph pen and up n down get here Wednesday I'm sure after I ph my water properly the girls are gunna thank me

420-magazine-mobile275863603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905118789.jpg

Just realized I haven't updated for a few days here's the girls

I'll be putting up pictures tomorrow night which will be day 12 from sprout, just seeing if you guys think they're growing quickly and healthy enough for me to top one of them!

And I really only want to top one of them just so I can see what the difference is just for fun, I really like comparisons to see what does better.

Back
Top Bottom