My First Indoor Grow

To help get hits on your journal, you should meet and greet others in their journals. Having a link to your journal in your signature helps alot too. :circle-of-love:

I made a signature for you. Click settings in top right, then settings again. On the way left side of the page is link a that says edit signature. :high-five:
Click on it. Paste what is below without the *.

[*url="My First Indoor Grow"]My First Indoor Grow :*13:[/url]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

To help get hits on your journal, you should meet and greet others in their journals. Having a link to your journal in your signature helps alot too. :circle-of-love:

I made a signature for you. Click settings in top right, then settings again. On the way left side of the page is link a that says edit signature. :high-five:
Click on it. Paste what is below without the *.

[*url="My First Indoor Grow"]My First Indoor Grow :*13:[/url]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Thanks man, really appreciate the help

420-magazine-mobile1600965071.jpg

Hell yeah man, i think ive got everything locked in fed for the first time last night lights come back on in 2 hours so we will see how they look, i gave 1/4th strength grow big and big bloom

420-magazine-mobile520538361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444600903.jpg

No signs of nute burn so i asdume they took the 1/4th strength decently might have to stand the one leaning upright but i dont think shes stretching just heavy

Looking great :) as for the lean I personally don't like supporting them if anything I'd add a lil bit of soil but she should stiffen up on her own. If it gets worse then prop her up. Could just be the angle of the light if she's to one side just a thought :)

Looking great :) as for the lean I personally don't like supporting them if anything I'd add a lil bit of soil but she should stiffen up on her own. If it gets worse then prop her up. Could just be the angle of the light if she's to one side just a thought :)
I thought about light as well and made an adjustment so we will see if she stands back up, stem is strong so im not worried lol

Back
Top Bottom