My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Not really. Clone can have one. And also reveg plants From old roots . It's a weed .
I got one got elephant ears for leaves
Idk if actually looking at the pics seedlings without real leaves cannot even be accidentally thought to be clones :D

Seedlings without proper root system wont require much light. But I see you there Dust. Some strains are more light sensitive and one might require more specific wavelengths.

Idk if actually looking at the pics seedlings without real leaves cannot even be accidentally thought to be clones :D

Seedlings without proper root system wont require much light. But I see you there Dust. Some strains are more light sensitive and one might require more specific wavelengths.
I don't put past anything. Today times. They got so many strains in one breed u might get three steaks. Or like I got few months ago a seed popped and tail was black. Damiest thing I ever seen.

Hi fellow growers, so after a week I report again with an update about my pineapple Kush. The girls are doing well and my first week of vegetables has finally started. Today they got 1 liter of watering and everything looks fine, so I took a few photos and even the one that looked a little weird so it came to normal;).
IMG_20220625_101115.jpg
IMG_20220625_100843.jpg
IMG_20220625_100840.jpg
IMG_20220625_100836.jpg
IMG_20220625_100832.jpg
IMG_20220625_100829.jpg

Thanks to everyone for stopping and for every tip I can improve. :Namaste:

Morning Kanno! You're definitely getting better at growing, they all look great! How is your first harvest smoking for you?
Hi @ BubbaKush909, thanks for asking I have to say that it's the strongest I've ever grown, it has a great taste very skunk and slightly citrus flavor and gets me very high and for a long time. Which is great, I'm excited that I did it like this;)

Hi fellow growers, so I'm here for more updates and my pineapple girls are going in vegetables for the second week and I have to say that they are doing great and will start training soon. The only thing I'm wondering now is whether I should transplant them first or start training and then transplant them? What do you think girls look like today?)
IMG_20220629_201906.jpg
IMG_20220629_201904.jpg
IMG_20220629_201900.jpg
IMG_20220629_201857.jpg
IMG_20220629_201855.jpg
IMG_20220629_201852.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your insight and for advice on how to proceed. :Namaste:

I feel it’s equally easy to up pot a trained plant as it is an untrained plant. For me the first step of training is usually to top above the 4th node. If that’s yours, why wait? Makes no difference imho.

transplant them first or start training and then transplant them?
Hi Kanno.
Jon & Azi got you covered here pretty much. You have been in good hands from the very beginning. :thumb:

And don't know if that makes a big difference. Up potting them first to the final or 2nd pot will you an advantage if you're going to train them by LST:ing/tying - you can tie the plant around the pot edges and don't have to worry about opening them any day soon, as the transplant has been done already.

If we're talking about topping/main-lining or other methods which involves pruning the plant, then just give the plants couple days to recorver in between the actions.

Hello colleagues, I hope you are all doing well, I'm sorry that I don't check in so often, but I'm quite busy at work. And now for an update my pineapple girls are 24 days old and during that time I didn't hear from you I slowly started training my girls, I started by cutting them on the fifth floor and I removed the first and second floor and this is what they looked like two years ago days.
IMG_20220703_203738.jpg

And after two days I decided it was time to transplant them into the final containers, this is how my preparation for transplanting looks like.
IMG_20220703_203646.jpg

Then here are some photos of the roots and I think it's the perfect time to transplant here they are ;)
IMG_20220703_204051.jpg
IMG_20220703_203958.jpg

And finally, one photo of the pineapple Kush in its last home, which is a 15-liter fabric bag of propot.
IMG_20220703_205855.jpg

Thanks everyone for stopping by and any advice on what I can improve is welcome, have a nice rest of your Sunday. :Namaste:

Did it grow? I've never heard of that either.

You'll do fine Kanno! Good luck!
Yeah it grew fine. It broke off about I guess. I looked for it in roots before transplant and roots were all white then.

Hello colleagues, I hope you are all doing well, I'm sorry that I don't check in so often, but I'm quite busy at work. And now for an update my pineapple girls are 24 days old and during that time I didn't hear from you I slowly started training my girls, I started by cutting them on the fifth floor and I removed the first and second floor and this is what they looked like two years ago days.
IMG_20220703_203738.jpg

And after two days I decided it was time to transplant them into the final containers, this is how my preparation for transplanting looks like.
IMG_20220703_203646.jpg

Then here are some photos of the roots and I think it's the perfect time to transplant here they are ;)
IMG_20220703_204051.jpg
IMG_20220703_203958.jpg

And finally, one photo of the pineapple Kush in its last home, which is a 15-liter fabric bag of propot.
IMG_20220703_205855.jpg

Thanks everyone for stopping by and any advice on what I can improve is welcome, have a nice rest of your Sunday. :Namaste:
DAMN @Kanno26, one indoor grow and suddenly you’re teaching us! The up potting is spectacular and perfectly timed. Imho you couldn’t have picked a better time. Your preparation is perfect too. The topping is right on point. My god man! You’re a pro!

DAMN @Kanno26, one indoor grow and suddenly you’re teaching us! The up potting is spectacular and perfectly timed. Imho you couldn’t have picked a better time. Your preparation is perfect too. The topping is right on point. My god man! You’re a pro!
They grow up so fast. *sigh* :confused:

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom