My First Post!! :)

fallon

Hey Y'all! My name is Fallon, I'm 25 years old. I started discovering the beautiful herb when I was 21. I would def say it was b/c of ignorance why I had such a problem with weed and other's using it. I had such bad views about it due to my family selling and abusing all types of drugs when I was a girl. I had all kinds of issues when I found my soul mate who was a regular pot smoker and an advocate. Boy did I give him hell at first... it wasn't too long he opened me up to all the knowledge and misconceptions of this beautiful herb I was embarking upon. This was a little over 4 years ago and I've been token it up ever since with my stoner man everyday. He laughs sometimes b/c he says I almost smoke more then he does! LoL i think i do.

I have learned so much since I became a smoker and I can contribute most of that to my knew found love for cannabis. Hey! and I can also contribute a beautiful healthy relationship... it's a wonderful bonding experience. It allows me to think in a different way, that I couldn't do when I'm not high. I really feel sometimes that it was my life saver in the way. It has helped me through a lot of bad times in a way more positive then other routes could have taken me. It is ashame that something so AMAZING has gotten such a bad rap. I like to complain a lot about how F'ed up it is actually... but today I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love it and how much of a positive part of my life it has been. and that's a true testiment. I will never stop smoking!!!:yummy:

Thanks for doing what you do 420Magazine and gang :clap:

....Welcome to 420
user00329.gif

Bienvenida and Welcome to 420Magazine

welcome aboard! can we expect the bf to join too?
i think your post pretty much sums up what most people thought at first due to the U.S. propaganda machine.
He's the one that got me started on this forum gmason. I'm really enjoying all the informative information and positive vibe from everyone. Thanks for the greetings :ciao:
Agree on the u.s. propaganda machine too. Have you seen the American Drug War: The Last White Hope? I caught it on Showtime, damn good documentary.

opps well he was just logged in.. sorry about that.

welcome fallon!! I just rented American Drug War: The Last White Hope. Very good movie. I just want to buy a truck full and send them to all the politicians. You sound like my girlfriend she meet me and was so full of the propaganda but I opened her eyes and she loves it. Definitly helps her with certain female uh things if you know what I mean.

Great first post! Welcome to the community!

Welcome Fallon! I enjoyed your testimony - I have been smoking for quite a few years longer than you have even though we are the same age - it is lucky for you that you met a guy that has enlightened you and that you did not waste any more of your life in the dark! Respect to you and your dude! :Rasta:

Ganjarden haha yes I know exactly what you mean. I call it the miracle drug for sure! cures all
I love your truck idea too.. lol that's exactly how I felt after I watched it. I would totally do that if I had the $$$! I told Gary that I wish I could climb to the top of the moutian and shout it to the whole world. I ended up posting a blog on my myspace after I watched that documentary. I wanted all my friends to read what I had to say and where I stand on these issues. People just need to be aware and careful. maybe I'll post it on here. I thought it was a good read.

thank you badbradblu! I think about how lucky I am all the time, glad I didn't go a single day longer in the dark. Especially when I see my friends and my brother that just don't get it at all. I just want to rip that blind fold right off! I mean they don't have a problem with it and will even smoke weed every now and again, but it's not that true connection. Where they really understand it... it's more of just trying to get messed up. I'm almost certian it's due to all the propaganda. People could then learn to relax and enjoy it so much more.

Hi fallon, welcome to the forums! Thanks for telling us a little about yourself. You have a voice here in the forums, so make sure to post often and tell us you think.

Welcome again!:rollit:

Peace

Back
Top Bottom