My First Time

today is their 11th day in dirt. All are looking great except for pyramid auto #1
this is her 2 days ago
p1u.jpg

She was the runt of the lot but didnt look particularly unhealthy.
now today
20140418_193617.jpg
20140418_193633.jpg
20140418_193639.jpg

any thoughts what this is guys? :lot-o-toke:
I think Im gonna post this in the other forum too. I dont think my journal gets tons of traffic.

I crossposted my problem and one guy said it looked like nute deficiency, so this morning I fed just the one sick guy. He got 1/4 tsp of budda grow diluted into 20oz of water. If when I get home later today he has responded well I am going to feed the rest. I want them to grow a bit bigger before I transplant them into bigger pots with a hotter soil.

I got home last night and I thought it looked like that little sick one had gotten a bit better, so I watered the rest of them with the same nute solution. They all look GREAT today except for one in the other chamber which has just a bit of yellow on some of its lower leaves, and the original sick one. Im not convinced that first one that got sick got any better

Its been a bit since I updated. I am happy to say I transplanted then into bigger pots with new soil and they could not be happier. They seem to double in size every morning. They got moved over about 10 days ago into fox farms ocean forest. I just fed them for the first time yesterday and they seemed to love that too :morenutes:. The photoperiod ones are exploding in size while the auto flowering have trichrome on the leaves and pistils growing out.
heres the pics:

20140508_110620.jpg

these were when they were out to get food about 2 days ago. You can see that even in 2 days they have grown a ton

20140509_113215.jpg

the 4 photoperiod, you can see how big they are compared to the autoflowers.

20140509_113224.jpg

zoomed in a bit on the stem of one of the photoperiods

20140509_113253.jpg
20140509_113316.jpg

best picture I could get of the autoflower in the back

20140509_113328.jpg

zoomed in on the front autoflower

zoom_in.jpg

super close up of one of the auto flowering ones showing all the beautiful pistils. Im sure alot of you guys have been through this before, but it's incredible to me. They are so beautiful, so fuzzy. I am so excited to have gotten this far!!:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:

next step is to start cutting clones off all of the photoperiod strands. time to do some more reading I guess

the girls are looking great. I'm growing lemon kush under CFLs in a similarly restricted space so this is an excellent journal for me to look to; it's my first time.

sub'd

i have one question though, and take this with a pinch of salt or whatever because i am lacking in experience, but...

i saw a blue LED fan, like a computer fan, in your grow area... do the lights turn off? could this cause issues for your 12/12 lighting schedule? Just wondering.. someone more experienced might want to shed light on this.

Thanks for stopping by equanimity. No those lights dont ever shut off. I had thought about taking a screw driver or something and tapping that light out but I came to the decision that the tiny amount of light that those led emits shouldnt mess with the light cycle. I could be totally wrong, but those lights are extremely dim. If anyone more experienced drops by, feel free to chime in though

if you do end up having to lose them LEDs, just turn it off and pop them out, you should be able to clip them off with wire cutters and, so long as the loose wires aren't touching, the fan should still work cos they're all on a parallel circuit.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom