thanyawit

4D508B85-B43E-4851-8321-858A76F05527.jpeg
0097BAFC-B0D7-427D-83EC-350ECD5153BF.jpeg
lilac diesel from ethos
10 gallong pot living soil
10days from seed
4 days sprout i cover her with dome to make humidity should i take it out? Maybe to much water but i spray her 1times per 2 days or high humidity?
Does she going to be ok?
Tem 26-30 c on day
23-25 c on night

Yes i guess
3F8451BD-C949-4206-BBF5-16CA1C764417.jpeg

I guess springtail but why they don’t eat others seeding in next pot.normally i put seed in final pot and have never had problem like this they always be friend but why this time my plant was eaten !!!!!
Have any chance she gonna be ok and keep grow up?
412C6AC6-CB40-409D-8569-0441A161D553.jpeg
0A30BA57-6641-4C6A-9FCF-FC256C9E6101.jpeg

thank you !!! what should i spray now can not get neem oil soon
yes, you have bugs... some rather hungry ones at that. I would spray something at them, even with this young plants, or you are running a big risk of losing them.

anything will work, but I suggest our sponsor, @Sierra Natural Science ... I think I would start with SNS 203 and would start giving SNS 209 with every watering as a preventative.
i'm appreciate i want to live there but unfortunately i live in Thailand can not get any good product like that.now i use vinegar mix water to spray. i hope plant will be ok but i think she can not make it :(:( because a lot of damage and hole now. before i germinate next one should i take out the mulch?

That young, you could spray pyrethrin. Its a plant based (from chrysanthemums) insecticide, breaks down in a few days, no residual, should be readily available in Thailand, especially if other options are not available. Quite honestly, I'd remove the mulch and spray the soil surface, I think that's where your insects are coming from, if not, it's where they're hiding. If you spray the plant itself, keep it out of direct sunlight for a few days, as it can burn tender foliage. Be careful with the vinegar solution, it can affect the soil PH.

Looks like thrips.
If you can find Spinosad or insecticidal soap those should work and not burn tiny seedlings.

i hope it's not :eek::eek: i saw them crawling on leaves sometimes and then the leaves have hole.

OG kush leaves have lost half second true leaves
og kush.jpg

Lilac diesel have hole
Lilac Diesel.jpg

That young, you could spray pyrethrin. Its a plant based (from chrysanthemums) insecticide, breaks down in a few days, no residual, should be readily available in Thailand, especially if other options are not available. Quite honestly, I'd remove the mulch and spray the soil surface, I think that's where your insects are coming from, if not, it's where they're hiding. If you spray the plant itself, keep it out of direct sunlight for a few days, as it can burn tender foliage. Be careful with the vinegar solution, it can affect the soil PH.
i'll remove the mulch all [ i have removed out the mulch in the others pot but i see them in soil]. and i wait neem extract for making neem oil

Back
Top Bottom