My Grow

Mad Scientist

built 2 boxes 2' w 4' tall and 2'deep out of MDF. Painted them white hooked up light and began the grow.

For the lighting I used in the grow box a dual 175w MH and the flower is
400w HPS
Nutes 3 part Genral Hydro in a DWC Stealh Hydro Set-up
I had 3 BC Chronic Females and one Kush Female. Have since added three Blueberry females. Got sufficent clones off of the Chronic and Kush and stuck the orginals into the flower box as I'm switching to ebb and flow.

The four plants have completly filled the box and are too freaky big, live and learn, the next round I put in at 14-18" and they are doing so much better with the space.

The boxes where easy to build and the problem I thought I would have with temp was not there as hooking it up to an ac brought the temps down to mid 70's never going above 82. With that many lumens boncing around its aboustly killer. The boxes where MDF bought at home depot already cut to size. So screw them togather, copious amounts of white paint, couple of air flow holes and your in bussiness. Have grown many times but this is my faveriote way. And cloneing in the veg box seems to give me a success rate of 80% by just dipping them into clone gel and placed into jiffy mix in disposable 16oz stro cups which are also easy to label so u can keep track of who's who and when's when.

Things to do diffrently
Paint then waterproof the shit out of the box
Put them on casters so much easier to move around

Thoughts?

1st Harvest 4 plants DWC system 9-5-08 will be tentive date (8 weeks)
3 Chronic and 1 Kush all from seed

2nd Harvest 3 Plants Ebb n Flow 9-12-08
2 Kush 1 chronic

3rd Harvest 2 Plants Ebb n flow 9-26-08
2 chronic

Next harvest 10-24-08
clones of chronic blueberry and kush

Sounds like a great setup! How about that sticky paper (or maybe its rubber) with black on one side and white on the other, is that not waterproof (sorry but I forget what it is called)? How about some pictures??? Would love to see the setup and plants. And welcome to 420!
:peace: :ganjamon:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom