My Low Budget Medical Grow

beautiful shades/tints of green. get that neem oil regimen on lock!

Thanks for the support Man I do need a regimen on it to stop it from happening again when I finally do get them cleared up.:allgood:
Sometimes I think this strain looked too dark green like too much N. Now I think that could be how she is, this strain came off one seed of 4 that came from a bag at the dispensary. I saved them and forgot the name.these are clones of clones of clones for 9 months now and my only genes left of it, Im trying to work on pics through the loupe and when they flower healthy they look good to the eye I will put up those close up ones like you had off those diesels :slide:

nah its from the nutes. if you look at my diesel #2 it went from dark green, to yellow to light green.

Spider mites=speckled leaves, I just diagnosed this yesterday on a house call....get rid of em quick........all bad!
They Suck Bum If this was not in our little house I would be useing deadlier forces and stronger protection even bugs like Alkhemist suggested,
I did neem spray them all again tonite and now sitting here Im really feeling the defoliate urge looking at those egg pics. I have not really checked her over much with the loupe yet I probly would axe her but I want to solve this while keeping this strain going for me until I start new strains with a solid mix. :thanks::peace:

nah its from the nutes. if you look at my diesel #2 it went from dark green, to yellow to light green.
I do remember it yellowing and you pushed her for like 3- 4 weeks more and she got greener and fatter, Are you saying my mix has the nutes now and I could be heading that way? Its only been water so far and the new growth is lighter first like normal I was going to stay this way until I see a deficiencey, actually the stems have greened up from reddish purple when I cut them over the time now as those roots have been working the mix.

yup, what are you using? fox farms? they are known to have "hot" earth.

yup, what are you using? fox farms? they are known to have "hot" earth.

These 4 have like about 2 inches of unused ffof that was left over from maybe 6 months ago but the lower mix is hard to explain as it was recylcled ffof and promix fresh homemade compost bought EWC well it was this mix I was trying to build
Need Help and advice starting High Brix grow
That wasnt right for high brix just a organic mix
but for only half and then mixed with used ffof mix that was derooted from maybe 2 grows I used guanos and really was all about my compost adding that and making teas. back then and nothing was journaled until I joined here
Im really liking DocBuds High Brix grows that are scientifically engineered , Really struggling on getting funds to order his kit and get what I need to start which I see being$180 all together,that in my grow should last 3-4 harvests or 6-8 months . Fox Farm Ocean is about 20 a bag and to use fresh every grow would at least cost 180 alone in that time frame and would still need more nutes in flower I think wher the kit $75 covers it all besides a 40$ bag of promix hp and a 30 bag of 20lb ewc smart pots sprayers and water. Best Organic growing I believe for these plants and in our foods that results in sweeter better tasteing nutrient dense foods. I would start out on his kit and follow directions no trying this adding that.I also hope to learn to mineralize on my own afterwards and for now on the families gardening.

Not the light green....The speckled indications.
yeah definitely a mite infestation I have and hope to pull through, today will be thinning day on the Mom and I will put up pics before and after, the clones and flowering four seem ok and all will just be sprayed every 2 or 3 days until the week 4 of flower where I will stop on them only and thats when I will perpetual and add 2 or 4 clones that will get their 4 more weeks of neem continued as the veg spot will be forever

yeah definitely a mite infestation I have and hope to pull through, today will be thinning day on the Mom and I will put up pics before and after, the clones and flowering four seem ok and all will just be sprayed every 2 or 3 days until the week 4 of flower where I will stop on them only and thats when I will perpetual and add 2 or 4 clones that will get their 4 more weeks of neem continued as the veg spot will be forever

How big are the clones?, if they are small enough, we already know that mites are above ground critters, mostly on leaf tissue, you could make a solution and "dip" them. I believe this is the most effective treatment......if they're small enough!

These 4 have like about 2 inches of unused ffof that was left over from maybe 6 months ago but the lower mix is hard to explain as it was recylcled ffof and promix fresh homemade compost bought EWC well it was this mix I was trying to build
Need Help and advice starting High Brix grow
That wasnt right for high brix just a organic mix
but for only half and then mixed with used ffof mix that was derooted from maybe 2 grows I used guanos and really was all about my compost adding that and making teas. back then and nothing was journaled until I joined here
Im really liking DocBuds High Brix grows that are scientifically engineered , Really struggling on getting funds to order his kit and get what I need to start which I see being$180 all together,that in my grow should last 3-4 harvests or 6-8 months . Fox Farm Ocean is about 20 a bag and to use fresh every grow would at least cost 180 alone in that time frame and would still need more nutes in flower I think wher the kit $75 covers it all besides a 40$ bag of promix hp and a 30 bag of 20lb ewc smart pots sprayers and water. Best Organic growing I believe for these plants and in our foods that results in sweeter better tasteing nutrient dense foods. I would start out on his kit and follow directions no trying this adding that.I also hope to learn to mineralize on my own afterwards and for now on the families gardening.

allow me to let you in on a little secret of mine:
Espoma GT4 4-Pound Garden-Tone 4-6-6 Plant Food

1667107714434.png

Espoma FT4 4-Pound Flower-tone 3-5-7 Plant Food

1667107725233.png

"Derived from: Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Pasteurized
Poultry Manure, Cocoa Meal, Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal,
Greensand, Humates, Sulfate of Potash, and Sulfate of
Potash Magnesia."

"ALSO CONTAINS NON PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
Contains 895 colony forming units (CFU’s) per gram of the
following species:
Acidovorax facilis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus licheniformis . . . . . . . . . . . . 208 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus megaterium. . . . . . . . . . . . . 208 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus pumilus . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 208 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus subtilis. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 208 CFU’s per gram
Cellulomonas flavigena . . . . . . . . . . . 21 CFU’s per gram
Paenibacillus polymyxa. . . . . . . . . . . 21 CFU’s per gram"

Thanks Meat on the secret! I am familar with Epsoma and have been succesful useing the garden tone for the garden.Easy to get around here those, Wondering if you'd say how to like putting in at the start of the mix or scratching in later for flower, maybe even a tea? I have a 18 gal tub of mix from 2 runs ago I have been watering molasses a couple times and plain to keep right and it has live worms still, I think it was more basic of ffof ewc and guanos and compost ran a total of 3times? I am feeling it is weaker than what my girls have now and will need amending here soon as I want to add clones in a couple weeks that have hit 4 weeks from cut to flower over these girls now with only 3 weeks time. I think roots need to be more established for a heavier yeild, Seeds starting with a root estab better I guess but at only 12 days flower I have no clue how mine will finish, at 4 weeks of flower I will make decision on adding 2 or 4 clones to flower by the looks of the first 4.

Here they are and 2 of 7 have a root peeking at 11 days now.
021257.JPG

026173.JPG

027162.JPG

025191.JPG

023203.JPG
024182.JPG

022209.JPG

028167.JPG

029143.JPG

I did thin my Mom plant and here she was
0051058.JPG

007867.JPG

006917.JPG

I didnt transplant yet but here she is now
020267.JPG

015396.JPG

I sprayed her again with the neem and put her back. Heres my grow now
030133.JPG

Shes staring to yellow it took way longer than her sisters that were flowered in same mix with poor maintinence too, It must be the demand in flower or I overfed last grow to cause my yellowing .I need to Transplant and :morenutes:

dude..thats a plant. somehow you burnt her roots a bit, and she needed a container badly lol. she should stand up straighter than ever soon :love:

my tall diesels always droop on me at one point or another.. SO weird.

Hey mcloadie that sounds great on dipping them at this size.I have been mixing this spray 1/2tsp pure neem oil to about a quart of water and a few drops of dish soap to help break up a little. Would that be suitable for a dip or are you suggest other?

I would feel better with a pyrethrum based product ADDED to exactly what you listed.....the oil is called a "sticker" and the dish soap a "spreader".

dude..thats a plant. somehow you burnt her roots a bit, and she needed a container badly lol. she should stand up straighter than ever soon :love:

my tall diesels always droop on me at one point or another.. SO weird.

Yeah for Sure on the containor Its My biggest right now a 3 gal. My t5 doesnt raise much higher either I dont think I could flower her properly inside now on space and the timing She needs more thinning and taming to keep as a mom for me and more bigger pot lol She like me in needs :laugh: Im Looking to keep her enough healthy n alive till I find a space mid 2 late next month,Id put some stuff in the hole and water her good in and hope she could take on the real world on her own without a hardening in.

Back
Top Bottom