My new grow space

Man looking solid. Tons of strains! Happy to hear about the cloner ease!
:peace:
Thanks Lowded, at first I want to experiment a little bit before I find and settle on "that strain"..... You know what I'm talking about LOL.
I definitely like having the Clones around, but man they are addictive.
I made a trade recently for some seeds coming from the states, they sound really promising..... The pictures that I was sent are out of this world. @Jackalope has expressed an interest in some Canadian genetics that i possess, essentially that Alpha dawg (tuna kush) & my White cookies.

The Alpha Dawg has Tuna Kush in it? Cool I've been wondering about that one. It was one of the strains I was wondering about. No fish strains down our way............
Fish strains.....that really exists, lol?? The Tuna Kush relation to the Alpha Dawg I hadn't heard until someone mentioned it to me earlier this grow and mentioned it was tough to find.....I Can't confirm or deny it, then again I didn't research it any further, just took it as cool, lol.

Reeferman created some really nice strains, his Pink Kush is fire!
Ordered some pink kush from Weedbay earlier this year... it was incredible but I'm sure it was a far cry from the original.

Thanks brother.....yeah it's dialing in. I've got some things planned thats for sure. Not sure if you know @Van Stank, but months ago when i first read his story on how he ended up here, I PMed him privately to discuss our similarities in injury. Stanks was a sudden "back breaking" lurch that did him in, mine was hereditary degenerative discs and subsequent issues. It started with my interest in his Living soil and particular strain (ATF), that he described as euphoric, as if a blanket had been tossed over him and his pain just disappeared. I thought "hell yeah, I want that, lol". It took me 5 months but I diligently collected everything from his list of ingredients, and almost 3 weeks ago, mixed 200L of it. My girls that are presently in Veg, may very well be my last kick at soil using nutrients. I'll certainly have a learning curve to go through lol. Honestly, I think I'd like to do a mixture of DWC buckets and LOS. Both will allow me to spend more time pruning & fussing over them, rather than being a slave to mixing nutrients for hours. Well see how it goes anyway......thats my "loose" plan. Maybe a couple of trial ATFs in LOS just to see how things go.

Anyway......thanks for hanging out!

Tonight I switched my DWC nutes in flower. Since its coming into week 7, I cut out the DNF bloom fortifier and am just running full nutes x CalMag combo......same with my soil girls. Also did some lower fan leaf removal.

I'm definitely hoping to learn frim each set of subsequent girls as I flower each new set, which techniques for training Im liking more and which gets me my best results. I'm already screwing around with LED heights.

My cloning tent is getting overrun......to have such issues lol.

I'm going to say goodnight at this point as I try to figure out rotating photos......

Goodnight 420!

Yeah I know Mr Van stank and Ms Van Stank I'm following there new grow! But I didn't know about the "back pain" story, that's just amazing man, I wish the same to you!

for my first real grow back in home I will be doing a soil grow adding nuts(bc of the urge I have to start a new grow) but for my second grow I will deff follow your and Mr stank foot steps in Live Organic Soil!

Sadly my father have a lot of hereditary sickness as (sorry if I miss spell this) gout, arthritis and diabetes and he is 1000%(not 100% literally 1000% against Cannabis) and I wish I could make him understand what it could change for him. I'm keeping hopes up that I took my mothers side genetics and I will not have this problems I'm 27 and still nothing yet but we never know. I researched a lot lately to find stains to help out my father and I found really good one (lab tested) for arthritis and gout but no matter how I talk to him about it he just say "If you don't stop talking about it I will stop talking to you deff" so yeah...

But so far everything is looking good for you man, makes me happy to see that, I havn't looked up all the new update after this post but after finish this post expect some more post from me hahahah

Good luck man and I send you and all the family good and positive energy!

For what it’s worth I have both Reeferman’s Pink Kush and Tuna Kush in veg. They’ll go into flower in a month or so. I’m pretty excited for both.
Journaled?

Yeah - focus for the next few weeks will be on my plants finishing flower, then I’ll flip focus over to these. I have them running with HSO Chemdawg and HSO Green Crack.
Nice going. To have to watch that own finish man great picks

Back
Top Bottom