My new grow space

So tonight......
I've got the beginnings of cloudy on my girls. Tomorrow is 8 weeks. Started my flush yesterday, I want to get my window.....just right. By next weekend, I should have some half decent marijuana in my hands lol.

Three of these girls are Kushy kush, so as advertised, I'll be watching them pretty soon as well. I never thought about the sacrifice of size when I bought them die to a 6 week flower. Kinda cool though, getting to break up my harvest with a couple every 2 weeks.

In veg, fuck I snapped a branch. Major one too.....listen to the greedy Guy lol. No seriously though, I like my girls to be as perfect as possible. I've heard and seen they're repairable, so here's my attempt.....
BEFORE.......BOOHOO!
AFTER......SURGERY AVERTED! First time repairing guys, any thoughts?
Other than that mishap, which happened as I watered......Veg is looking LUSSHHHH! Looking like a weekend flip might be in order......oooohhhhhh Easter weekend too......yikes!

Finally, flip couldn't come soon enough for some if these girls. Got a few rounds of clones here for sure, and they're in WICKED shape. Hell, I've had to top my clones lmao......these 2 T8s are going great in the 2x2x5.
Think that all for tonight my friends.....
Goodnight 420!!
So tonight......
I've got the beginnings of cloudy on my girls. Tomorrow is 8 weeks. Started my flush yesterday, I want to get my window.....just right. By next weekend, I should have some half decent marijuana in my hands lol.

Three of these girls are Kushy kush, so as advertised, I'll be watching them pretty soon as well. I never thought about the sacrifice of size when I bought them die to a 6 week flower. Kinda cool though, getting to break up my harvest with a couple every 2 weeks.

In veg, fuck I snapped a branch. Major one too.....listen to the greedy Guy lol. No seriously though, I like my girls to be as perfect as possible. I've heard and seen they're repairable, so here's my attempt.....
BEFORE.......BOOHOO!
Other than that mishap, which happened as I watered......Veg is looking LUSSHHHH! Looking like a weekend flip might be in order......oooohhhhhh Easter weekend too......yikes!

Finally, flip couldn't come soon enough for some if these girls. Got a few rounds of clones here for sure, and they're in WICKED shape. Hell, I've had to top my clones lmao......these 2 T8s are going great in the 2x2x5.

Goodnight 420!!

I have to say. You can do amazing things with just a few inches LMAO.

Looks like a nice support repair there Guy :D

I did the same with my Finola Gemp but she made a fantastic recovery and the bud doesn’t seem to be affected at all
Hey ginja......That's what I wanted to hear, although Finola Gemp is screaming "research me", lol. I know they are resilient, I was just being lazy and it caused me to reach a little bit further than I wanted and I fell off my stool if I'm telling the truth LMAO. Everythings ( okay maybe not everything) gotta happen once.....to learn from it, me anyway lol.

Your grow is outstanding! Flowers as far as the eye can see. :)
I have a love/hate relationship with 'cid. Loved it back when I did it. Hate that I can't remember the concerts I saw on it. o_O
edit: ...or most of that time in my life if I'm being honest.
Thanks @Rider509, I'm happy with things, just like anything though, I'm still learning from each round. These girls who are coming down this weekend.....not sure I'll train as hard as that again, I certainly have learned to leave them alone in flower. I was thinking.....Imagine your mama Thai in there, I could only fit one plant in my flower room lol.
Like you, I'm sure Ive forgotten more than I can remember about my misspent youth. ..... I think LMAO?!
That's ok though, were still all here to spread the word!

I have to say. You can do amazing things with just a few inches LMAO.
Wow, nobody else touched that lmao.......honestly @Jackalope, I don't need much anymore, just kook at me right.....lmao......too funny.
If you grow that ALPHA DAWG out, and she turns out to be "a beast", I need to know. My girl says "you traded, my seeds"......she doesn't get the cloning area lol......and they're my f'n seeds.....lmao. I've got clones of mine....obviously, I've got clones if everything lmao......

Speaking of clones, my unknown ATF plant that is in the cloner awaiting root development, showing signs of her very own first root yesterday. I'll give it another 24 hours and then put her in some soil and flip her into flower so I can get a final answer on this mother.....or father lol. If it's a male, I just opened up another 25% more veg tent floor space lol.

In veg, fuck I snapped a branch. Major one too.....listen to the greedy Guy lol. No seriously though, I like my girls to be as perfect as possible. I've heard and seen they're repairable, so here's my attempt.....First time repairing guys, any thoughts?

Did the exact same thing the other day when I was shifting pots..I just hinged my branch back up and wire supported (branch to trunk) from above break. Not sure how that tape will restrict growth and/or air for healing (I never was a band-aid person!). Sometimes plants will just heal up and mine seems ok so far.

Mine was hung, and I mean hung lol. I had an elastoplast in my pocket, as I always do from being a carpenter. But, this break was a little bit more severe then a flexible Band-Aid I thought LOL. I left a little bit of play around the tape, but I needed it to be tight to fill the space back up for the break was made..well see! If not, oh boy......2 learning experiences in the 48-hour period might just overwhelm me LMAO.

Good news is you got it when it happened. Does make you want to scream though...
Exactly. I didn't yell, but I could have. I just remembered before I did that I insulated it really well and so nobody would really hear me anyways..... So what's the point LMAO.....no seriously..... I didn't even notice that I had done it at first, it's when I went to pick her up to do her water that I saw it. Must have happened 30 seconds before that. It's all good, I'd rather do it in veg than in flower. Live and learn!

Exactly. I didn't yell, but I could have. I just remembered before I did that I insulated it really well and so nobody would really hear me anyways..... So what's the point LMAO.....no seriously..... I didn't even notice that I had done it at first, it's when I went to pick her up to do her water that I saw it. Must have happened 30 seconds before that. It's all good, I'd rather do it in veg than in flower. Live and learn!

I wanted to but then my wife would have thought I spilled boiling sap all over myself...:laugh:

Catching it within 10 minutes is plenty...it's when you see it the following day that you are fukt.

Mmmmmmm........mmmmmmmaple syrup!

Mmmmmmm........mmmmmmmaple syrup!

Had some maple candy with my coffee this morning...Wife made maple cream for toast (and hot rolls). Pretty amazing stuff...

If I can figure out how to thc infuse it and keep the sweetness...

@Scrogdawg too funny.....thought I posted one in my update last night. My girl is now on day 3 of flush, as my trichomes have definitely started changing. I don't want to miss my window. Here's my DWC White Cookies.....day 55 of flower. Twice the bulk of my soil girls, but I'm still dialling my soil in...

The White Cookies definitely liked being close to the lighting.....spent most of her adult life about 4" beneath one of my lights.

Ahhhhh.......so youre out that way. I thought maybe up Killarney way or something. I'd definitely be down with something like that @DobeWan. As long as @Peeece doesn't mind a pit stop along the way, lol. I was going to offer to give you a pail of Stank soil to try too, but I kind of thought that it would be best if I grew in it first just in case there was any deficiencies for me to figure out?! Let me know if it's something that you'd be interested in too?
Whats a road trip without some side-bar adventures?

So tonight......

BEFORE.......BOOHOO!

Goodnight 420!!
Looking awesome brotha

Man you are moving along fast man great stuff bro .

Damn your hydro girl is fat!! Its getting close to the road trip date... from the look at all those frosty flowers you have there...I really hope that we don't end up at any point saying... "Dude... Where did we put the truck..."

Damn your hydro girl is fat!! Its getting close to the road trip date... from the look at all those frosty flowers you have there...I really hope that we don't end up at any point saying... "Dude... Where did we put the truck..."
Thanks guys.......If this stuff smokes as good as it looks and as it smells, it might not be a matter of the truck being hidden......i might just not be able to find it lmao....

Yeah things are definitely getting busy to say the least.

Soils definitely cruising along now. Same PH in as out.
I'll take pics of flower tonight, but hers my veg lineup. I've got 3 of each Peyote cookies and White Rhino waiting in the wings. I continue to give these guys full Veg nutes til flip day.....and beyond for that matter.

Here's 2 of my individual girls. Almost a lollipop situation. I have to keep their undercarriage clean to allow the air to keep circulating.

Did I mention that I'm LOVING this, lol!?

That's all for now......

Back
Top Bottom