My Very First Attempt!

Bozz022187

Hello all. As the title says, I am a virgin grower who currently has a 4 day old plant. I found some seeds I had been saving for a looooong time and decided it was time to try. Lol. Here is my progress so far.

I'm actually on my phone now and can't load the pics onto the thread. If someone can tell me how to post pics from iPhone to here let me know please. I will load them as soon as I get the response or home.. (btw I am using the "forum runner" app on my iPhone)

My set-up: primitive (to every meaning of the word.)
3, 26 watt GE cool white cfl bulbs and my old car 6000k HID headlights (uncovered, they are just for extra light and are way above the plants so no heat) miracle grow potting soil from local "metro plant exchange" tonight I will be preping my nightstand with white "oaktag" paper. Since I'm growing for personal use, I only have one plant. So I'm gonna keep it at the 1.5 - 2 foot range.

I have amber 3000k hid fog lights I will be using for the flower stage along with 4-8 soft white cfl bulbs
(the size of the plant will determine the amount of lights for the flowering stage obviously) tonight I am going to transplant her from the solo cups to the 3/4 gallon pot where SHE (wishful thinking) will spend the rest of her days. Pics will be up shortly :) questions, comments, concerns, criticism is all welcome, appreciated, and encouraged.

Thanks for peeping in my grow room ;)

BoZz

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom